Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

Yes you should write good topics and browse all sections of the forum, you should work hard and look for the positive topic and create a high-quality post, good luck my friend

• +2 1

It's really necessary to search before post any one to avoid the duplicate post,users are tired to talk in the same post with the same subject because the forum are full of that in every session you go you the same subject 

• +1 1

Wow dear you have got so much likes like you I also want to make a good topic that should become popular and I also get so many good likes I am trying my best to make a a good post and I am also receiving some good likes but I want to make a very good work.

Thank you for sharing your experience on how to get a lot of responses and reputation, and also thank you for your efforts in the forum in general. I think that with hard and continuous work we can become a major contributor to the forum and help each other.

No problem, mate. In fact your post is certainly encouraging for all of us who are interested in creating top quality content and gaining recognition in the forum community. When you pay attention to the quality of the content you will get really good rates and even some answers in your post and this is what I am trying to do here b because it is difficult to comment on this because there is great and really unique information on the subject!

The only way if getting appreciation is that try to follow the rules and try to choose the content excellent and avoid Jargon and try to help through your posts the other members.

• +4 2

Hello
Your subject should be different to others in order to attract more people, especially beginners. 
Write simple and easy words and do not write difficult words

• +1 1

Which notifications have you turned on? If this was everything then after just a few days it is the same for most members. I have only a few notifications made, to notify me only when I am quoted by someone. It is the one I need so to reply to the person.

Of course, my friend, I aspire to reach what I have reached. You are a very beautiful thing. You get more than 7,000 positive reputation, which automatically drives me to follow your posts, but I am from my site. I cannot share topics of the same importance that you present. You are still somewhat new .

@Raven

• +4 1

Thank you. This strengthens your reputation and makes your profits from the forum increase. You will also be admired by the moderators and they will work to upgrade your rank on this platform. It is a beautiful and proud thing that your topic gets many responses, because it makes you a distinguished member and the members will consider you like them  The highest and they will try to be like you and guide you. This makes the forum a sophisticated and a beacon that radiates knowledge and learning.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes friend your absolutely right your post is very correct and good  we must  write good topics and  write good informative post  than likes your post other people . people here love the easy and good post that the answer in simple.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post. In fact, we must always search for new sources of information so that we can create a wonderful and distinguished publication that admires all members and adds benefit to them

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for your participation. This information is useful for new members. It gives important clarifications and good ideas about the forum

Congrats man. As I'm a new member it really motivated me and my goal is more bigger and from now I will work more sincerely and do my own research to create unique and informative content. Wish for my future carrier on this forum mates. 

You can get responses to the publications you worked on. You must provide new and advanced information in order to get follow-up by new members, give you positive feedback, and stay away from copies because it gives negative ratings, bad responses, and account reporting as well

• +1 1

The best strategy to be honest is to provide the best value for all the people in the forum both for those who are starting and for those who have already been for a long time, obviously we must have a good knowledge of what we are going to do with respect to everything that has to do with investments and cryptocurrencies, so we gain visibility and we can have more consistency.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend.Thank you for your helpful post.I like this strategy. It's really effective in getting a lot of responses to our topics or getting a lot of reactions.

• +4 1

I often do not write to someone in terms of citation, because I myself can forget about what I wrote, and that's it, everything will fly out completely.

It's really necessary to search before post any one to avoid the duplicate post,users are tired to talk in the same post with the same subject because the forum are full of that in every session you go you the same subject..

• +4 1

Yeah right! I thought I'd get to read something new. Well, you are not wrong in that we need to do our research before posting something on this forum. If your topic is well researched for and you did some hard work creating some content, you will receive appreciation anyways. Thanks! 

Thank you, dear friend, for your participation and advice, I think that a useful topic and valuable participation that contains good information will have good responses and reputation, we must continue to learn in order to reach the level we want.

No problem, mate. In fact your post is certainly encouraging for all of us who are interested in creating top quality content and gaining recognition in the forum community. And that's the secret to getting positive rates in this forum in my opinion as an expert here .. When you focus on the quality of the content you will really get a much better rate and even some answers to your posts and that's what I'm trying to do here. But to be honest, there aren’t a lot of comments on this topic, because it’s hard to comment because the topic has great and truly unique information!

am sure that if we create really high-quality content, it can bring us a big profit and advantage! If we strive to achieve the goal, then we must do it qualitatively, for example, if we write an excellent and informative post, then it can bring us quite a high demand, which is very cool!. 

Edited by Wael154
  • +2 1

My dear friend through hard and fruitful work to be understandable, easy and targeted publications for all participants in order to obtain likes and participation and communicate your thoughts to others to learn from them