Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

Thank you for this useful participation. If you want to gain a lot of positive reputation, all you have to do is create unique and useful topics and create partnerships according to the laws and you will undoubtedly gain a good reputation

Thank you, my friend, your participation gives a great moral impulse to everyone. You must work hard and search for information and not stop at a certain limit. All useful posts must be followed up and learned from them because the coding world is very large

welcome my friend
Thank you for bringing this great idea to the forum
As I comment on useful posts, so that I can collect a lot of knowledge about electronic currencies and how I can write a high-quality post and also through which I can attract a lot of members and this is to get distinguished responses and a good reputation
Also, so that all members can benefit from the idea, so that we all have sufficient knowledge of e-currencies

Thank you very much for this useful information
In my opinion, if any of us follow this advice, he will gain experiences and make money as well
And what I like the most here is that as I gain experience, I also make money.

This was really helpful thank you .. alot of the new members when they join this platform they always ask this question.. how can i make a good content that attracts people and get a positive reputation ?? and the answer is very simple as you said just search and read for unique and good information about cryptocurrencies and write your own useful post .. it's easy.

Yes, my friend, you are right and thank you. The important thing is that the topic we present is of useful and good content so that the reader likes to put a positive reputation for you and you must stay away from the repetitive topic and put new ideas

• +1 1

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on the position you have reached and the support you get as a result of your work and effort, and thank you for your advice to us on how to reach a greater number of responses to our publications. I will complete the research, reading and learning in the beginners section, then I will move to the rest of the sections and I have a great desire to discover more in this forum

• +3 1

Of course the getting many replies on my topics is a great thing and it is not a cheating way but i want the newbies to avoid the chetings way to avoid the banning.

• +1 1

If we are writing we should focus on every post that we creat here you must have deep knowledge on your chosen topic creating your own and unique content requires a good research  we should all follow not only in order to get reactions or receive payments

One of the basic rules is to diversify between departments and not be satisfied with one section. Publish useful posts in each of them. Also, consideration must be given to publishing new contents that serve the members of the forum. That is, the content is more important than the quantity. I recommend learning more information and constantly striving to achieve  this thing

Hello my friend

You have done a great thing. This forum is great for gathering information and developing your thinking in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially from the premium posts that seasoned members publish when they share their experiences in this forum and learn from them and because of them we can make money

• +3 1

Hello friend, thank you for the advice
You are right about all this effort and the time you spent on this forum has paid off, and now you have a personal page as an example of what we can access if we work hard and do the necessary research on useful topics and publish them here
I appreciate your effort and wish you permanent success

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, and thank you for your post. We must always strive to acquire knowledge and experience to be able to formulate unique and useful topics. We must publish according to the laws in order to gain a good reputation

I liked this post and I am with you at a point that we must work hard in order to earn money and this forum helps in learning a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and for a person to get reactions to the words he says, his posts should be valuable and useful and not just talk

Thank you for clarifying this information. In fact, I created a topic about that, but I did not get enough information about it. I want to ask you did you gain cryptocurrency on that or is it just your business prize here?

These 1000+replies and reaction will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reaction you receive.

Hello mate. Glad to meet you. Well said.  Good content and good topic. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us . Such a great thing you did. An account of reaching the hands of millions. 

• +2 1

Thank you for this valuable participation and motivation for the new members, my dear friend. They are important advice. Our publications must be well studied in order to obtain a good reputation and many reactions. The quality and importance of the content is the basic criterion for obtaining profits

• +1 1

We have to work hard and search through Google, YouTube or other sources to get to know in depth the world of digital and cryptocurrencies
And thank you for your topic, which encourages us to provide the best
I wish everyone good luck

Greetings All. In my opinion if you create a useful content then you will get maximum attraction in terms of likes and sharing and commenting.

So we must create a useful content but it must be unique too.

You explained well and your post is very motivational brother.Its true hardwork never go unrewarded and here in crypto forum seeking knowledge is key to success.

• +1 1

Your words are really true, my friend. Indeed, we must improve and develop ourselves in order to learn from the forum in order to gain useful information that helps us create a useful publication of interest to the community and to gain a good reputation and many excellent reactions. Therefore, we have to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and take a huge amount of information because whenever We learned more, our profit increased more and more

• +3 1

It's really necessary to search before post any one to avoid the duplicate post,users are tired to talk in the same post with the same subject because the forum are full of that in every session you go you the same subject.

• +1 1

Dear I want to say that if you make useful and understand able content then we can get more replies on our topic and if we get more replies then we can get more reactions so we should to make high quality content. 

I have always liked this strategy, because the posts and comments distinguished, they gain you a lot of good feedback, as well as positive reviews, and that the style plays an important role as well as the quality of the information.