Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

Good topic my friend,you are right ,if we want to be active members and increase our reputation points, we have to work hard and search for new and unique topics,we have to avoid repeated and useless topics.also we have to concentrate on our work in order to achieve it properly and perfectly. 

The strategy to get more replies and postive reputations when you create a post is by making useful and informative contents as it will drag members's attention and interest to voice out their contributions and give reputations without hastation.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +3 1

Greetings dear,

Thanks for your helpful post, information, and for your effort.

I expect you should focus on (new) less popular topics in order to get the audience's attention,

Also, your post should be directed to suit all of the participants here.

Good for you man and thank you very much for sharing these advices with us. Yeah I definitely agree with you, for a successful topic we need to make a lot of research and find trusted information to share, that is how our topic will have good reputation.

• +2 1

yes you are right I agree with you such a big reputation and numerous responses do not come easy but are the result of time well interested in knowing and getting experience learning about investment or trading then start this type of work here then you will earn more profit from here

yes you are right I agree with you such a big reputation and numerous responses do not come easy but are the result of time well interested in knowing and getting experience learning about investment or trading then start this type of work here then you will earn more profit from here

If we want more replies and reactions to our post then we must make efforts to bring useful and meaningful content on this forum . We must do research or read blogs to get information about this forum and create unique ideas so that members of this forum praise our work and give us positive evaluation.

I agree with you. We must first get the right knowledge about our subject. Choose first a unique theme for our publication and then look for if it already exists or not. And then, if it exists, choose another topic, otherwise I look for your subject and work summary for your subject and correct things related to your subject. Finally, participated with other members of the Forum.

That's so beautiful good for you, in my opinion the best way of getting good reputation and comments on your topics is that they contain a good amount of useful information + the style of the post is attractive + you use comprehensible language. 

Hi there greetings if you want to get the more replies and also reputation I think you should create an be useful topic that contains useful information and if you want to get any reply I think you cleared useful good topic and also at the end and give you a question mark it will have people give you a reply contentnea did I hope you understand what I'm trying to say in good

Hello there greetings I just you are you have pretty useful information about getting replies I think if a new member working in this forum and we want to create a post I think he should search the topic and creatively useful content in India post in the in that where he and she will get a more or replies and also reputation from their post

• +4 1

Good job, my friend, I wish you more success and achieve what you have always hoped for.
This indicates the quality of the work and the effort that you make until you got this number of responses.
Also, I was ignorant of the fact that the forum pays for the responses received by the posts.

Your topic should be striking . Other people should benefit from it . That is, it contains something useful for others to attract the attention of others . Thus, you will get many reactions and the admiration of others . Your topic should be well studied in all respects and well . For the reader to enjoy reading the topic . The goal is to please others and attract their attention

Thank you, my friend, for this good topic. This gives us the possibility to publish topics after reading the comments and opinions of the participants here. Here we learn a lot about discussion and responses to a useful topic.

Welcome my friend, I really thank you for providing these tips and sharing yes to us with every effort to put up important and interesting topics worth gaining a good reputation so we have to persevere in learning and gain knowledge and experience I always wish you the best 

welcome . I thank you for this post. We have to work hard and publish the best topics in order to get good feedback. That would raise our rating and gain the best.

The strategy that will help us in discharging duties in the forum activities to benefit and also get reputation if all the due process are properly followed  the profit and other benefits will surely come.

I think the easiest is when you are able to work as hard to be understandable that is really important, there are so many things happening right now because you look at everything happening right now there are people who are trying to put together structures that are not so easy to work with , so to me its important that your message is easy to understand and it will be well valued, that is easy to work with it such way.

This post will really be helpful and informative for the members of this platform and it will also motivate the new members of the forum to work hard in other to create post that will be used for the members of this platform, thank you very much dude for sharing this information.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this good topic. This gives us the possibility to publish topics after reading post and before to create topics you should have more knowledge about it and do more research about it and always create a good content.

Of course I agree with you on this subject, working hard, being patient and not giving up is the basis of success, as you said We must do everything in our power to provide the best, and publish important and useful information to the rest of the members, and this requires the necessary research, knowledge and experience, good luck.

• +5 1

In order to be able to continue here in the forum and achieve the best results simply, you must aim to develop yourself and increase your experience and information, and your interest in the world of cryptocurrencies will increase because it is a wide and beautiful world and when you realize that you can get these goals from the forum, your time will be here. More fun and useful, in this way you feel thirsty every day for more knowledge and do not worry about profits and reputation points will come automatically when these are your goals and you will not be in danger or what you share will not be deleted because it will be of high value and useful to the forum and other members and do not forget to benefit from the experience of others And constantly ask them .

The main strategy to reach your topics in maximum reach is to create a nice and informative topic that attract all the type of audiance your posts must be encouraging to all that are looking to create top quality content you must not focus on quantity you must listen on making quality contents every topics we create must have a unique and social content only then you will get a positive reputation.

Thanks for the support and advice. Now, even though I am a beginner, I will strive to improve and take advantage of all the knowledge that you who have been in this forum for a long time give us.

Congratulations to you my friend on your success. Of course, through continuous work and effort in writing good publications, you will achieve all goals.