Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

I congratulate you and thank you for informing us of this beautiful participation ... Yes, time is like a sword if you do not cut it, it will cut you .. If you do not use your time to work and obtain sufficient knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies and make sufficient effort for this work, you will not produce the fruits of your work and will not prosper, and it will be wasted Your time is useless .. Work on the quality of your posts, and you will receive support and assistance in this beautiful forum

Thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members and thus in order to obtain a good follow-up and interaction rate for the topics that we publish, we have to read and browse a lot in order to gain the required experience and then our topics become valuable.

The right and honest way to gain a lot of reputation and development points on the CryptoTalk forum is by adhering to the rules, posting important topics about cryptocurrencies, trading and helping others in this field.

I think the only thing that will make your post to get many likes is the quality and usefulness of the post, if your post is seen as informative and reasonable post then members won't hesitate to give you positive ratings,so let's make sure we make our contents useful

You definitely feel good about getting all this positive reputation, and so it will motivate you to create more useful topics. I am a beginner and really benefit from the posts shared by the senior members of this forum

Good ideas dear. Great work keep up the good work and motivate the users to work properly on this forum. Now the price method are very disappointing but i think it will change soon.

Hello mate. Actually your words are really good and informative. You really done a good job because so many people get a good information. In my opinion to het more replays we need to post intresting and attractive post then it will get more replays.

Indeed your post is defined encouraged for us all that are looking to create top quality content and get the recognition of the forum community and my most sincere congratulations.

Yes, dear, you are right, the best thing we do to obtain positive feedback is to present knowledge-rich topics that attract the interest of members and make them interact with our posts and give us a good reputation.  We must provide members with all the knowledge they need in order to give us the feedback we need.

• +2 1

You explain very well in your topic how we get many replies and increase good rating by creating new topic in forum I think the main important point is our content that we write in post if we share usefull information in easy english language then definitely other members give positive response

Yes, my friend of course this strategy is very important to us and I liked it very much as well and I hope to succeed in trying it in something excellent to work on this wonderful forum and earn for evaluations. 

There is no problem in writing positive comments that are useful in both matters
Earn money first
And gain positive and happy interactions from people
This will draw us towards developing our expertise and increasing our participation

Thank you my friend for this useful topic. Actually,when you focus on the quality of the content so you will really receive many good rates and even some replies on your post.Well the number of notifications you have is really good! But this is also not a criterion for the importance of your content. Only your own effort can make us grow in this forum, creating your own and unique content requires a good research.

when you  focus on the quality of the post we would naturally get more views and likes but to make a good reputation you have to invest your precious time in the forum so good luck 

The best strategy to do is to write good content that attracts members to share the post and make it better by doing a full research before publishing anything.

• +1 1

My dear friend, thank you for the useful information and the wonderful participation that you made, of course my friend to achieve reputation at the beginning, you must adhere to the laws and rules of the forum and write a useful publication and that the publication be admired by members that you have collected good information and provided it in a desirable way then it will automatically be obtained  Positive assessments from members

The most important thing is written with the meaning of any comments or writing publications provided that the number of characters is at least 100 and the content of the post is values, useful and subject to the subject and is subject to racial phrases and abusive words and to avoid copies and paste

I agree with you, when we write with all objectivity and methodology, we provide useful and attractive content at the same time, which is beneficial for us and encourages us to offer more.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, the most important part of your post is creating something interesting and innovative. Because peoples attract towards new ideas or thinking. They will definitely react towards your post.

Congratulations and hope we can see your progress ahead too. Your strategy to get more replies and post is good but I have my own strategy to get rates and replies that is simple always posting useful information which can be helpful for all the members in a simple language. They will definitely give the replies and give positive rates.

• +4 1

On 11/27/2020 at 3:14 AM, Raven said:

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

Members on this high traffic crypto community always seek the best ideas to apply in their real life. If the contribution on the forum is genuine, community members will definitely provide the reputation to the posts created by real contributors so sharing the great and unique ideas is the great way to get supported on this forum.  

I think the only way that will happen for us is to make some important and useful post everyday. 

Your useful post attract the readers and they will surely give you a positive reacts. 

We are here, my friend, to learn about cryptocurrencies and thus get money, but first we have to look for useful topics and use the net, Google and YouTube to understand more about cryptocurrencies and thus we receive positive feedback and thus a good reputation and this is good for my profile and makes me profit more

Thanks for sharing advice, knowledge and experience. We can get more reputation and reactions and answers and make a profit by posting topics in the forum and creating new interesting headlines. good luck.

In fact, my dear friend, in order to get good reputation points, reactions and comments on your topic, the information you provide should be useful.

So you should focus on the content and the content you provide must be of high quality and useful to others, I wish you good luck.