Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

Excellent informative post friend, I think many members from now on we will take it into account. Anyway, I think that for our topics to have a good reputation we must do our best every day to share useful information.

• +2 1

Thank you so much for asking really if you want to know how to get many reacts and repetition on your post you should to use useful content in your post one thing I remember you there is no any additional profit for the reputation and react

Thank you dear for this wonderful participation where a person can earn profit, but through learning where the wonderful forum was created in order to learn and through the information, experiences, opinions and ideas in the forum we can achieve what we want and reach the path of success, but with patience, hard work and diligence. Happy day

@Raven

In fact, I completely agree with you, but the application was a completely different thing, since when I published a post that was useful and based on reading and research, I received negative reviews and my post was deleted, I think there is a group of people who are trying to offend this forum.

• +1 1

You make great points here. If you want that your post goes viral and you get maximum reactions then you have tow work hard to achieve that. You have to search out for different type of information that is unique as well. when people see that they will ultimately end in reacting it as your post provide them high amount of knowledge.

• +2 1

If your topic is relatable to others they will reply in your topic automatically. You have nothing to do about that. Just keep creating good amd unique topic that's it. If people need that they will give you rates and reply. 

On 11/27/2020 at 2:29 AM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

IMG_20201127_052813.thumb.jpg.c6923a82a4234d1c6aa0db1bfb8e63fd.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

I appreciate you on sharing such important tips with us.  These tips will help us in understanding that how we should work on this platform to become a successful person here.

• +3 1

As for me, I see the topics that will get many responses are the ones that were sincerely created, they are not repetitive

Useful, contain important ideas and information, and are easy to understand because it attracts members

Therefore, if you want to make your topic get a large number of responses, you must create high-quality themes

• +1 1

Thank you for giving us this amazing information i was wonder than i am read your content before making topic its help me more to create a good topic or comment thank you for guiding us step by step it was very easy for us to understand all things Thank you again Brother.

If you post unique and thoughful post peolpe will get attracted.Also if you post somtihing about problems and its solution, telling the right path for tge beginners it will also be helpful for getting replies.And dont post someting Against the rules and dont misguide other with false news.

• +2 1

i think by now the reactions that you got and the repetitions doesnt necessary means you are a good oe useful member in the forum because we saw that lot of members here are cheating by giving reactions to every post in the topic no matter if its high or low quality .. 

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

@Raven first of all congrats my friend, your account is much reputable my friend and congrats on your awards. and I also got something learning through your post and got some experience from it and hopefully I will try to apply this method in my working for getting something title from crypto talk organisation. 💕💞

• +1 1

In my opinion, you should also select such a topic in which everyone has interest.Then get maximum information of that topic. And share it with the people and explain to them in such a way that in order to understand that cap easily and take interest In this way you will be able to get more replies and get more reactions. In this way you can get maximum discussion and reaction on your post.

How could you wind up getting that tag. Winning this honor imply that you will get a specific number of token since you have the most preferred substance for a month. Also this rating depends on only one post or it's determined from all the post you made in a month time frame.

Thank you so much for telling us this great strategy to get many replies on our post. As I posted a content but I don't receive replies. But now with the help of your post I'll make good content and will receive many likes.

This forum created to learn about cryptocurancy so we should learn  about it and keep serching that will help us to earn money and to have more knowledge about the cryptocurrency world.

If your topic is useful and you share good information in your post in easy language then members definitely reply on your post. You can definitely get good positive reactions from members and your rank is improved just focus on your good work and forget these little things

Actually these is an interesting content that is talking about self motivation in these forum, actually is not easy to get many replies as well as many reputation, however these requires a lot of hard work and time commitment for one to be able to achieve these milestone.

• +5 1

Thank you very much for providing so much information. I just learned a lot from your post. You're right we have our own efforts that can make us successful and to write good content we need to have a lot of information regarding that topic, Your topic should be useful and sensible to others. That way you can get a lot of likes and reactions. And this is a great forum where you can learn a lot by reading other people's comments

Yes off course i am agree with you. If you posting a topic which inculde a useful data and simple words then people like you topic and give positive reputation and when a lot people read your topic and they understand what you want to say and the information you provide become helpful in there future life then they like your post and always give you positive reputation.

Dear mate very good post you posted it will help us. If you want to get many replies than you must post a useful content and helpful which the people can read and understand easily so if you post useful content than obviously people like it. Thank you 

By our experience devotion we can get more points and reputation.If we have more information about this forum then we can post in appropriate manner. this is a key to get more points.we also have to improve our vocabulary so that we can post in good manner

Yes dear you share a good encourage who work there you state that for more reaction you work hard yeah absolutely hardworking and different article is very important in this platform

Feedback that inspires them to positively review and write. To present ideas in a way that attracts the attention of members. It depends on the degree to which you have about cryptocurrencies and the way you earn and invest, the appropriate linguistic charisma to present ideas in such a way.