Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

how much coins that we will get if i make a comment on 20 video?

and about your coins is there any exchange that we can trade it  into bitcoin.

39 minutes ago, Danity said:

how much coins that we will get if i make a comment on 20 video?

and about your coins is there any exchange that we can trade it  into bitcoin.

You can read our whitepaper to see earnings info here: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIY-Tube-Coin-WhitePaper.pdf

We will be listed on an exchange soon after launching our coin and blockchain on Oct 10th, at 9 am EST.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

14 minutes ago, CuteNena said:

That is a great project and is giving a very good opportunity to the users of its project. I will like to get involved in this project. I want to know that on which exchange this coin is listed? Is it listed on yobit? I will like to see your coin on yobit because it is my favorite exchange. 

Thank you very much. We will be listed on exchanges soon after launch of our live blockchain on Oct 10 at 9 am EST.

I am not sure about yobit, I think they want something like 2.7 or more BTC if I remember right. We have to sell some coins to raise funds for that first.

Eventually most larger exchanges will probably pick us up when we get our name out there.

12 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

https://www.diytube.video/ is this your website?

If i have a video on youtube and i will upload it on your website i that legal?

And how much is the token price once listed in the market and what exchanges you are planning to list the token?

Yes that is our website. If you made the video or own the video, yes it is legal. For best results, use a different video description and you will get more views on search engines though.

The coin and blockchain will be launched on October 10th, at 9 am EST. At that time we will open up the sale of coins at $0.10 each US. Initial sales can be made directly on our site with a few mouse clicks. We are going to make it so easy for people.

Probably soon after that, we can get listed on exchanges. We will announce which ones here for everyone to see.

By the way, my wife is from the Philippines and got excited when she saw your signature image 🙂

2 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Probably soon after that, we can get listed on exchanges. We will announce which ones here for everyone to see.

I hope you are planning to be listed on a great exchange, the is the best way to keep the value up and have more demands. 

2 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

By the way, my wife is from the Philippines and got excited when she saw your signature image 🙂

Well say HI to her, Filipina are one of the sweetest girl you can find. Where in PH she came from?

11 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I hope you are planning to be listed on a great exchange, the is the best way to keep the value up and have more demands. 

I sure hope so. We are going to try our hardest at launch.

12 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Well say HI to her, Filipina are one of the sweetest girl you can find. Where in PH she came from?

She is from Davao area. And yes, she is quite amazing 🙂

15 minutes ago, qunein said:

Where do we get payment and how ?  It is legit

Members get paid every 24 hours for their activities on the site in the virtual wallet. Once our blockchain is realeased on Oct 10, you can withdraw the coins and hold/trade/sell them on exchanges.

Yes it is legit. I put two years of my life and everything I had into this along with our team members and a lot of investor money.

3 minutes ago, c3364065 said:

He said numerous times how he has plans on being bigger than YouTube but one of the many problems he may run into is the software he is using to run this elaborate operation. There is a reason why it looks like YouTube and it doesn't take much imagination as to how it got that way. It pays to do the background homework before investing.

Actually I never once said we will be bigger than YouTube. We do plan to take all the people they run off their platform though.

Probably the main reason it looks like YouTube is because its a video sharing platform. Looking at the homepage and layout though, I see a lot of differences.

Your last sentence fits for any investment and is wise advice.

2 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

I think you should work a little more on your design, especially for mobile browsers. Honestly, in my opinion your website looks exactly like YouTube but I'm talking about YouTube from 10 years ago. 

I will take that into consideration. Thanks. Although I cant remember what YT looked like 10 years ago anymore, they change so much all the time.

Just now, c3364065 said:

That is one of your biggest problems, you can't remember what you said and where you said it. I will spare you the embarrassment but you should re-watch you own videos on YouTube. However it doesn't really matter because I know you would never be even a flicker in the size of YouTube. I have watched you on Steemit and now here on this site and I understand you are prone to exaggeration.

Well, I remember saying we may be the highest paying video sharing site in the World because we based our payment system on YouTube from 3 years ago when they paid decently.

But if you say I said that, then fine. I guess it does not matter really. I dont care to be bigger than YouTube. Just take the people they are harming and help them pay their bills again. Thats all that matters.

Since you mention steemit in such a manner, I now have an idea who you are as well. You guys really dont hide well.

3 minutes ago, c3364065 said:

I'm not being secretive in my identity on Steemit. I'll save you anymore taxation on your speculation. I am Bladefire239 on Steemit. And your continual grouping me with "you guys" is tiring. You should calm your paranoia. It really isn't healthy for you. You should learn that just because someone has pointed questions as to the legitimacy of your plan doesn't make them your enemy. I know you feel otherwise but again, that is your problem. Its too bad you didn't heed my suggestion back on Steemit to find a trained spokesperson because you are not best suited to interact with the general public. A spokesperson always knows to be professional, courteous and directly answer the pubic's questions without doublespeak, sarcasm and accusations.

The problem with trolls is that they keep asking the same questions again and again, pretending they never got an answer in hopes of spreading doubt. It gets boring really. Just run along and play somewhere else please.

Anything a person wants to know is on our coin site and whitepaper. I think that all of your questions have been answered on there openly for everyone to see. And I am updating the coin site with more information all the time. So, as I keep telling people, check back often, there is a lot of information going up on there.

We are going to be putting up instructions on how to set up a masternode and also how to mine using a GPU for those who are interested.

A year ago trolls tried to destroy DIY Tube yet here we are, actually growing stronger.

4 minutes ago, c3364065 said:

You see? There it is again, more accusations. Enough with the trolls already. If you think I am a "troll" then you really don't have a clear conception on what a "troll" is. There are numerous people asking the same questions that I asked and the reason they, and I keep asking is you don't answer the questions. You talk around them, speak in generalities, or point them to a link that again, doesn't answer the questions. That technique may work in some settings but when you are asking people to buy in at thousands of dollars I think people deserve direct and concise answers that satisfy their needs. After all its their money. I know I am talking to a brick wall and there is little hope of you coming around to what I am saying but at least I tried.

I know exactly who you are. Anyway, I am bored with you too. Everything you ask is on the pages I referred too. Happy reading.

1 minute ago, Simeon4real said:

Just a suggestion :

Consider getting a top level domain for your platform –.com, .net etc. That's one of the first thing people check when visiting a website. Also get a SSL cert. I like to know that I'm browsing a safe web.

Yes, I understand the value of that. But two years ago the .video sounded good. We own .net and .org as well as some other domains. One day we plan to buy out the top level domain as well but diytube.video just fits the name DIY Tube Video I thought.

We have an SSL and you can find us through https://www.diytube.video

Thanks

8 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

Well I have some question 

• Whats the price of DIY Tube Coin
  • Where i can exchange DIYT Coin? 
  • How many token I will get for each comment?

@DIY Tube Video

Could you answer these questions, you might missed them as I am too looking to join after this project or at this time. let us know your prices per comment.

2 minutes ago, qunein said:

so where do i get started

Just come over to https://www.diytube.video and start uploading videos or writing comments. If you want to reserve some coins for our opening day on Oct 10, please email me admin@diytube.video

We will hold aside coins for those who ask ahead of time but we are not selling anything until we launch the blockchain. Then DIY Tube Coins will also be easily purchased on our site with a few mouse clicks.

3 minutes ago, Troy Reid is a theif said:

High powered anti-virus is the best place to start....

That siote has more infections than a truckstop hooker.

Do you have any evidence to back your claims or are they still empty like they were a year ago?

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

@DIY Tube Video

Could you answer these questions, you might missed them as I am too looking to join after this project or at this time. let us know your prices per comment.

The coin will be sold at $0.10 at launch of the blockchain on Oct 10, 9 am EST. People can initially purchase coins on our website https://www.diytube.video on that day but not before. We hope to be listed on an exchange soon after.

The earnings are laid out in detail on our whitepaper, showing coin values and earnings: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIY-Tube-Coin-WhitePaper.pdf

And full details of our coin, company, team and all here: https://www.diytubecoin.com

3 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

Oh Sorry, I miss the SSL, My mistake. About the TLD, I feel you should still get it especially a .com. You canalso revamp your platform design to look a bit more modern

Thank you for the suggestions. Yes I agree with the TLD for sure. Once the blockchain is released we will be working heavily on our website again.

6 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

The coin will be sold at $0.10 at launch of the blockchain on Oct 10, 9 am EST. People can initially purchase coins on our website https://www.diytube.video on that day but not before. We hope to be listed on an exchange soon after.

The earnings are laid out in detail on our whitepaper, showing coin values and earnings: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIY-Tube-Coin-WhitePaper.pdf

And full details of our coin, company, team and all here: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Hi thanks for your reply, but the comment earnings are very low.

100 comments = 1 DIY Tube Coin
100 thumbs up = 1 DIY Tube Coin
1,000 video views = 10 DIY Tube Coin

You are talking about the token price increase, but it take time and who know if the price drops.

2 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

What's the payment? I mean how many DIY per comment. People might want to know. Like that of Cryptotalk here they announced that post to get 0.00001 BTC you see that's what I meant

From our whitepaper: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIY-Tube-Coin-WhitePaper.pdf

Our  payment  schedule  will  be open  and  transparent  from  the beginning.

Payments will be based on the following at a value of 10 cents US per coin:

100 comments = 1 DIY Tube Coin

100 thumbs up = 1 DIY Tube Coin

1,000 video views = 10 DIY Tube Coins

Comments  must  be  at  least  5 words  in  length  to  qualify. Comment  size,  copy/paste  and  spamming  will  be  checked  by computer   software   to   prevent   cheating   the    system.   A community reporting system will also be used.

Thumbs  up  on  comments  and  videos  will  be  counted  toward payouts. Thumbs up minus thumbs down will be calculated for each  channel  and  payments  in  DIY  Tube  Coins  will  be  made accordingly.  To  prevent  abuse  and  self-voting  or  down  voting abuse, computer software and community involvement will be used.

Video  views  divided  by the percentage  of  each  video  watched will  be  used  to  calculate  payments  made.  For  example,a  10 minute video is watched 1,000 times but only 70% of the video was  watched  on  average.  The earnings  for  this video  will  be  7 DIY Tube Coins

The  potential  for  earnings  is  high  when  you  consider  a quite  attainable  monthly  video  view  rate  of  1  million views.  This  makes  for  a  potential  monthly  payout  of 10,000  DIY  Tube  Coins.  With  an  initial  valueof  $1,000 USD this is a fair payment.

As DIY Tube Coins increase in value,  the  earnings  potential  for  each  member  of  the community will increase as well.

Payments  are  made  every  24  hours  for  activities  inside DIY   Tube   Video   Community.   Virtual   payments   have already been running for over a year. These are a sort of IOU, waiting for the blockchain to be completed and DIYT Coins to become available for trade on Oct 10, 2019.

In order to retain enough DIYT Coins in circulation for the community, payment must be capped at $10 equivalent value  of  DIYT  Coins  per  1,000  video  views.  This  is  more than twice the payment of any other comparable site out there. Comments and thumbs up remain at their relative value  as  shown  below.  When  DIYT  Coins  value  increase above  $1  each,  payments  will  be  made  in  fractions  of coins equivalent to $10 max per 1,000 video views. If this was not put into place the community would quickly run out of coins and the entire system would come to a halt.

Payment examples at $1 USD value per coin:

100 comments = 0.1 DIYT

100 thumbs up = 0.1 DIYT

1,000 video views = 10 DIYT

As you can see from the example above, the earnings in DIYT  Coin  quantity  remains the  same  for  video  views  at $1 per coin in value. Only the comments and thumbs up quantities change.

Examples at $10 USD value per coin:

100 comments = 0.01 DIYT

100 thumbs up = 0.01 DIYT

1,000 video views = 1 DIYT = $10 cap value

Examples at $100 USD value per coin:

100 comments = 0.001 DIYT

100 thumbs up = 0.001 DIYT

1,000 video views = 0.1 DIYT= $10 cap value