Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

This sounds like an interesting project. It sounds similar to the way futurnet worked and BAT seems to work now. If the rewards are redeemable and of some value it could be worth it. 

1 minute ago, c3364065 said:

I am amused how you twist and turn. Again you site "my friends" I have no idea what you are speaking of. I was one of many that witnessed the whole thing unfold. People are free to believe whatever they want but they deserve to know the whole story and not parts that are picked and chosen. I don't know if your coin is legal now, all I know is it wasn't back then and the SEC was advised and then you dropped the ICO. Now you are doing something different going out of your way to say there is no ICO. In other words it sounds like all you have is a token of zero value that is only used inside of your video platform and that the "plan" is that "someday" the coin "may be" worth something aluding to the statements of "paying your bills"

Have I got all that straight?

As straight as a troll can ever be I guess.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

Just now, Noila39 said:

Is the DIY youtube already on the market? Or its still on process? 

Inside DIY Tube Video Community members have been earning virtual tokens for over a year now. Sort of an IOU for when the blockchain is released on Oct 10 at 9 am EST.

2 minutes ago, c3364065 said:

Again with the childish name calling. I am reporting what actualy occured and if people are smart, which I think most here are, not counting the sock puppets, they will discover what the truth is

The truth is that you guys harass me to no end. Plain and simple. People will clearly see that for themselves. The truth I already wrote out in detail a few comments above because you left out some of the details.

And the truth is that DIY Tube has survived it all and is now going on 2 years old in November. Pretty cool.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Just now, c3364065 said:

I am not "you guys" I am an individual of which I clearly identified myself. I am not a "we" or an "us" or a "troll" I am just one person that was there when it all happened. I acknowledge there were others going after you but as I could see, they had their reasons which had nothing to do with me. Did you forget? I'm here to help you. You said so yourself. If people make their choice and it all goes south they have nobody else to blame but themselves. Isn't that better than having another hundred or so more people being pissed off at you? 

Well you certainly did attempt to cause some damage back then and you sure hung with those others, chatting happily with each accusation. Anyway, I am bored with you. Unless you have some clear questions to ask me, I am done. Go find something else to do with your life because after 7 years of failure at destroying mine, I dont see anything changing now.

Just now, c3364065 said:

I already asked you clear and precise questions but all you want to do is start the whole cycle over again. I think I have made it clear that people should be careful and if things don't work out as you plan then they had their fair warning. My only hope is you start telling the whole story instead of your heavily redacted version of events. Remember, half truths are not the truth. 

Again, not a direct question but references to not answered indirect questions. I think that with so many comments, there is quite a big picture to be seen here now.

I do believe you made a very very solid attempt at "warning" people over a year ago. You have done your job. Please run along now. Thanks.

Just now, c3364065 said:

Remember, a spokes person should always remain professional and curious and refrain from condescending tones and name calling. And as far as your jab "run along now?" its just silly phrase used when people feel impotent in a situation and need to restore their ego. 

I feel quite confident and am still waiting for a direct question from you so I can give you a direct answer.

4 minutes ago, qunein said:

did u receive any reward till now ,. anyone ?

Rewards are paid out once every 24 hours. Sometime during the night, when traffic is reduced on the server, the payments will be made. In the morning, you will find the rewards for your activities on the site.

36 minutes ago, Scottsummers said:

This sounds like an interesting project. It sounds similar to the way futurnet worked and BAT seems to work now. If the rewards are redeemable and of some value it could be worth it. 

Thank you. Once we launch the live blockchain on Oct 10, we will soon after be listed on exchanges and people will be able to withdraw their earnings onto the blockchain and trade on exchanges.

4 hours ago, Simeon4real said:

That's good to name. Are you holding an ICO or IEO? Be sure to make an announcement thread to get a conversation starting 

We are not holding an ICO or IEO. We cannot legally do that here in the US without very expensive registration and KYC.

We are going to be selling 4 million coins at launch on Oct 10, to masternode holders. I am going to start a thread on that today.

In my opinion, the idea of giving most coins to the investors, instead of miners, is just plain stupid. This is not the proper way to distribute a currency. It is not fair.

The DIY Tube Video Community will be increasing payment value for comments for a while in order to increase traffic to our homepage, which will draw in more earnings for channel owners.

We will be paying the equivalent of $0.01 US in DIY Tube Coins per comment. DIY Tube Coins are valued at $0.10 upon launch of our blockchain next Wednesday but they could go higher when we hit the coin exchanges soon after.

Members of the DIY Tube Video Community are paid in virtual DIYT Coins inside the video site which will be trade-able 1-1 for the real deal on the blockchain next week.

We are also increasing the payment rate for video views to the equivalent of $5 US (in DIYT Coins) per 1,000 views for an indefinite time.

You can read our full blog article here: https://www.diytube.info/updates-improvements/diy-tube-video-community-earnings-increased-to-boost-traffic/

On 10/9/2019 at 1:30 AM, Friendo1983 said:

In my opinion, the idea of giving most coins to the investors, instead of miners, is just plain stupid. This is not the proper way to distribute a currency. It is not fair.

Actually we are not selling to "investors" at all but rather to miners in the form of masternodes. This is needed in order to ensure a stable blockchain. There are only enough coins for 100 masternodes, which is not much at all. The purchase limit is set per person to limit them to one single masternode each.

This will also prevent whales and price manipulation later on.

The mining reward will go to POW and POS miners.

Glad to see your reputation is back to normal now DIY 🙂
Please don't pay to much attention about that and about haters in future.
People hate me also.

Let us know when things are ready with your platform. and coin.

Edited by hexwin

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Glad to see your reputation is back to normal now DIY 🙂
Please don't pay to much attention about that and about haters in future.
People hate me also.

Let us know when things are ready with your platform. and coin.

Thank you. It was just a bad day all in all. Our dev had a family emergency. My Grandma died a bit ago and I was pushing on anyway. Then we did not launch the blockchain. And then I lost my footing on here. It was just too much at one time.

But today is a new day and things are looking better.

We have moved our launch to Wednesday, if our partner makes it back in time. I could probably launch the blockchain but I would not be ready to handle any emergencies myself. Best to wait.

I spent the day updating our homepage software, which was badly needed anyway. Improving SEO and getting stronger servers up and running for the traffic that is sure to come.

33 minutes ago, bitcoinpc said:

Ok this look legit project.

I will make the account . IS DIY available on exchanges ?

We are not on an exchange yet. Right now you earn virtual DIY Tube coins until we officially launch our blockchain next week. We have an exchange waiting for us already.

We did just raise rewards. Comments are raised to $0.01 worth of DIY Tube Coins each. Video views are raised to $5 worth of DIY Tube Coins per 1,000.

Start earning now and after we launch the blockchain you can cash them out.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:58 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

Good just now read all your comments in the forum session good project .

Good developers and good marketing team can make it success.

Good luck with your projects . i will try to register there and do some stuffs there soon .

Edited by Cryptohash

8 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Good just now read all your comments in the forum session good project .

Good developers and good marketing team can make it success.

Good luck with your projects . i will try to register there and do some stuffs there soon .

Thank you. See you over there then. And you can join our telegram chat if you have any questions: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

1 minute ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you. See you over there then. And you can join our telegram chat if you have any questions: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Sure will get you in there 🙂 you are not doing any airdrops or bounty after launch ?

you have any white paper regarding your project ?

1 hour ago, Cryptohash said:

Sure will get you in there 🙂 you are not doing any airdrops or bounty after launch ?

you have any white paper regarding your project ?

No air drops or bounty. We will only have enough coins to set up 100 masternodes at launch. The rest is open to mining for everyone after the first block.

Here is our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com/

And our whitepaper: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIY-Tube-Coin-WhitePaper.pdf

But we just increased our rewards for a while to boost traffic.

image.png.cf70d8834611151a08ab61d78dc807df.png

I have to be a little critical here and say that I don't think one DIY coin will have value of one US dollar
as stated in DIY coin website. Initial price is set to 0,1$ and predicted price is 1$,
but we saw many Masternode projects price goes down after initial release.

I would remove this value for USD, but that is just me.

Edited by hexwin

On 10/13/2019 at 9:26 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.cf70d8834611151a08ab61d78dc807df.png

I have to be a little critical here and say that I don't think one DIY coin will have value of one US dollar
as stated in DIY coin website. Initial price is set to 0,1$ and predicted price is 1$,
but we saw many Masternode projects price goes down after initial release.

I would remove this value for USD, but that is just me.

I am not making any claims of where the price will go. I am only listing values based on different prices it CAN be.

I dont see the value of our coin falling below $0.10 though because we also sell advertising to companies and sell slots for channel members to promote their video or channel onto the homepage. We will also be setting up a store inside our community. We will value the coins at wherever the market leads but not below 10 cents each inside our site.

I have been studying masternodes and their status at this time. Dash is one of the few, if not the only, that went up and stayed up quite a bit. Most have flopped. But then again, most start out with a high price in an ICO and then hit the exchanges where people sell off and dump the price.

We are not having an ICO either so no inflated prices at launch. Just the same value we have been using for over a year now already. And people are using it too.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:01 PM, etsonarrantes said:

Wow, it seems very good project and we all can earn some coins with our comments. But i have some question marks on my mind after i became a member of DIY. First of all the system paying with DIY coins for our works and i couldn't find any information about this coin. I could only find it's Ether Scan tracker.. But there are no exchange trading this coin and i don't have any idea about it's price. The webpage says that their blockchain release to next Wednesday and i think i will be able to see about it on wednesday.. I have also visited DIY telegram channel but there are only 40 people there.. Now i am trying to understand the system and watching some videos  about it.

Thank you. Of course you will not find anything about our coin yet because we have not launched the blockchain yet. AFTER wednesday you will be able to see us on an exchange and trade out your earnings. Right now its a sort of IOU inside the virtual wallet.

There is a lot of information about our coin and company on our webpage: https://www.diytubecoin.com

I never used telegram before and mistakenly had a closed group for a long time. Felt like I was talking to myself. I got it fixed but yeah, a bit too late.

Our marketing "experts" are, well, I dont know. We cant find anyone worth a cent for the job. We offer shares, cash, whatever and then they dont do anything after working on the terms. Its odd. That leaves me as the PHP dev, CEO and marketing expert. So if you know any good marketing experts out there, we have some shares available.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

I understand what you say, but on website I can see that it shows
WORTH  $7000 per month or WORTH 70,000 per month

If I where in your place I would add some note, that this is not real worth, but only prediction or 'what if'

PS
Just my observation

Edited by hexwin

13 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I understand what you say, but on website I can see that it shows
ORTH  $7000 per month or WORTH 70,000 per month

If I where in your place I would add some note, that this is not real worth, but only prediction or 'what if'

PS
Just my observation

Ok, that makes sense. I can do that. Thank you for your thoughts.

what made your Blockchain launch postponed?

just sharing information that I found:

100 comments = 1 DIYT

100 thumbs up = 1 DIYT

1,000 video views = 10 DIYT

1 DIYT = $ 0.10 USD

On 10/5/2019 at 9:27 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Yeah, I see that. I am having a blast on here. I dont even care about the payments for comments on this forum (funny I say that on this thread. lol). I am just enjoying the fact that on here people can communicate.

Thanks.

The fun does not stop there, there are many people who cannot speak English fluently but because of this forum they can learn English and also get paid and their discussion skills will also improve. And on top of all that this forum will get valuable information extracted from them.