How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

how are you all
For me, our work here is based on special rules and laws
We just have to follow it and work with it and this is enough for us not to delete our posts
The mediators or officials in the forum do not know us as people, and of course they do not have hatred for us

Welcome my friend yes sure there is a fear among the members to delete their participation so we have to persevere to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and gain full knowledge about the topic that we will put forward and write it in a simple way to avoid deleting good luck 

I assume that if all of the rules are followed and valuable material is written for everyone in brief, simple sentences, Just learn, and when you are at an advanced level, create your own post. And it should have new and useful information to avoid being deleted, good luck

This thing goes back to the time the moderators see your comment. When the comment passes by them, if it is good and useful, they leave it, and if it is useless, they delete it immediately.

It takes supervisors to see your topic this time, which may be hours and may be days. If you want to write a topic that has good reactions and brings you profits, choose a topic that talks about symbols and cryptocurrencies, a topic that is not proposed before

It depends on when the moderator reads it. The point is if we are focusing on getting the content right, it must be related to the topic of Cryptography because that is what this forum is about, increasing knowledge about digital currencies.

• +1 1

Yes my friend I think there is no relationship between time and subject matter that you want to create. In my opinion, the topic is very simple and all about it is that if the topic is useful and contains good information related to cryptocurrencies, moderators will keep it.

Hello my friend, the moderators are present in the forum and are constantly active, the post can be deleted within a maximum period of several hours, but if you want the post to remain and not be deleted, you should create a new, non-duplicate post with useful content,

You must be careful and the post should be easy and in an understandable and simple language. I wish success to all my friends.

good greeting . There is no specific time to delete the post, as the professionals clean the forum every period of the topics that are contrary to the rules. So we always have to choose our topics carefully with good content and conform to the rules of the forum.

On 11/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Many members in this forum have fear in creating a topic, because they feel their topic may not have a good and quality content, so they fear their topics get deleted. My question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted. 

Good question my dear.. In my opinion it depends upon the forum that when they want to delete the useless topics.. It can be deleted after the posting or it can be done after 3 to 4 days.. So if you wants that your posts will not deleted then make sure that your posts are useful and valuable for other, if yes then it's OK if not then make changes in the posts otherwise you will get warning points for that post and post will also be deleted. 

• +1 1

Yes dear friend,  its totally based on your quality of content.  If your post is useful and informative then may be it  last for some years .  But if your post is not good enough  then moderators will delete your post at any time . So , do research before creating any post. 

There is no specific time to delete useless and random topics, but every period the moderators clean the forum from these violating posts, and punish their owners, so we have to abide by the rules of publishing in the forum.

Yes friends, if you want that your post is successful, then you should have a lot of knowledge in it and it takes about 7 days for the post to be selected and then paid for it. 

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this relentless support for us, novices, and our encouragement to write posts and share information as the purpose of the forum
I wish you good luck

Hello everyone, according to my experience, if the posts are considered not useful, they are eliminated daily, in your yobit board, you will be able to take control, of the amount of useful posts versus the number of eliminated posts, important that you make an effort to do the things well, so you don't have any problems with your posts and comments.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you all the agreement in general. Members here are afraid to publish and share new topics regarding the forum in general, or to delete this topic, who will raise it in general by the officials in the forum so I advise everyone to create their own forum regarding topics and that from  During reading all the existing topics and creating new topics in general, the most important thing is not to repeat the previous topics that exist in the past, and so no one topic has been deleted either. Thank you very much.

In fact, I think that topics are deleted by the officials of the forum because they are keen to keep valuable and useful topics only, so we have to work to ensure that our publications are related to cryptocurrencies and benefit all members.

Irrelevant posts will be removed after a limited period of time. In fact, the website removes all unnecessary posts as quickly as possible. If you want to make money, stay away from meaningless blogs.

It is good for our publications to contain useful and necessary information for all of us to develop ourselves. It is possible to talk about experiences about ambition and hope in order to benefit each other and help each other as much as possible to reach success together.

created a topic but the topic got deleted after 3 hours because I think maybe it is because topic don't have anything related to crypto currency that's why. To be sincere the topic i posted that was deleted wasn't actually related to crypto curre

Hello my dear mates, try to make the content useful for every one and which is validate too. Your worth totally depends on  what you post and how much reputation your posts get. Stay healthy and happy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

hello dear friend and dear you are absolutely many people will not write post due to fear that their post will be deleted by the admin but dear i suggest to them before creating the post they should search for your post from google in order to collect knowledge and information about their post and dear from my perspective there is no specific time of your deleting post your post will delete at any time by admin so take every step on this forum carefully

I believe that if all the rules are adhered to and usefull contents is written for everyone and inshort and clear words the post will no be deleted so we must be confident in ourselves

most of the irrelevant posts last atleaast three hours if we are lucky and if are not lucky they will be deleted immediatly. Anyway it's not advisable for us to be creating irrelevant posts in the forum because they will be deleted by the moderators.