Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Actually yes i accept criticism and negative reaction in the forum on countless occasions and is good to me because it always motivate me on how to be well prepared in term of constructing a well quality post that will fade away the criticism and also bring about good reactions.

My dear friend, you have shared this useful information. Of course we should accept criticism  and negative report. Because we know failure  proves useful for us useful because it gives us success tips and does not have to repeat again. If we do a mistake or use some useless activity or make a spam post, then we should accept the negative rating on it as it gives us a chance to avoid making another  mistake. 

I assume while we get a high quality response we are glad and also when we get a horrific too if it is necessary and the users can provide an explanation for that to have a good discussion, however if we've got it just like that with none reason here it surely discourages users ,however do not care approximately that.

You are right mate. Many people don't like those members who give the negative ratings to them. It's not good you should to learn from your mistakes and should not hate with those members may be they give you negative reaction for your safety in future. You should just improve your quality of posts and try to do more hard work.

• +4 1

A nice idea when you accept creticisms and negative reactions it shows you are ready to learn because people learn from there mistake and negative reactions makes you create topics that are useful and meaningful, thanks.

A nice idea when you accept creticisms and negative reactions it shows you are ready to learn because people learn from there mistake and negative reactions makes you create topics that are useful and meaningful, thanks.

• +1 1

Possibly, having negative responses will benefit you occasionally. Since they're going to point out what you've done wrong, you should learn to take feedback because it will help you make things right. Then the positive reactions would be the bonus, thinking of it as the fruits of having negative reactions.

Yes we should also accept negative reactions and criticism because sometimes these reactions give us a clue about right way we should take negative reactions in positive view to correct our mistakes I will also accept negative reactions to move forward ..

If I do wrong I have to accept it and I have to make it right. People do not like negative criticism which is not good for them. They will do wrong again and again. They should accept their fault and have to fixed them. 

• +2 1

Yes, friends criticism and negative reaction are always bound to happen in any platform likewise in crytotalk currency too, because of that if anybody criticize you just take it as normal thing, if you are criticize today you will realise your mistakes in their criticism. Please don't take criticism as anything, in any situation you found yourself

If someone points at us, then we should accept it because it is also a part of our life and we should not quarrel with anyone. If there is any evil in us, we should correct it 

I welcome all the various views, perspectives and responses. After all, we exchange and share different information from different people from different locations, which is what a forum is. Things can often go wrong, of course, but we have to value each other's views.

• +1 1

newbie need to be learned and work cheeck by senior management he wants that the help new members and i also new biggnner so wrong side not running but you safe side run when you safe account. 

I get you what you are trying to say. Actually I am also a beginner and I also get some negative reputation too. It feels bad sometime but after thinking I know that is actually for motivating me because if I see a negative reputation I will focus more when doing my task. And actually that is what happening with me and I become more good at doing comment. So we should take all negative reputation and take them as a learning lesson and do better in future.

Any work must be criticized.  If you pay attention to criticism, you will never be able to move forward. Which is harmful for you. So we have to create the mentality of accepting criticism and negative ratings.

If do something against the rules i have to accept it . There is no way i am getting out of it . I have to accept the truth and i have  to make it right. People don't like negative criticism. Which isn't good for them. They should accept. It will make you even more strong and better. 

• +3 1

Yes we have to accept criticisms and negative view points about us which other people make about us.we should make base of our success by combining all those stones which are thrown out us by our fellows and enemies and try to get success.

• +3 1

Criticism is always welcome, so in the long run it is thoughtful and constructive without becoming rude and destructive.  Criticism allows us to improve the quality of our content in forums.  If someone fails to explain something well or some reduction is wrong, it is always going to benefit us.  Not accepting critics or as a crime, nor is it a big deal that I think this criticism actually helps us grow when we see the reason for your criticism correctly.  Thanks.

In my personal opinion, those who do not accept criticism and negative responses will never learn and will never develop.

You are absolutely right mate, Actually sometimes getting negative reactions will help us. Since they will point out what we did wrong, we should learn to accept criticisms since it can help us to make things right. Then the bonus will be the positive reactions, think of it as the fruits of getting negative reactions as a blessing and guidance for better improvement.

• +2 1

Of course, I have the ability to accept negative reactions, otherwise I could not continue to this stage, and I try to accept all criticism and understand where I am wrong until I got these negative evaluations and try to learn from my mistakes to be able to move forward.

• +1 1

Hi mate, If you cannot accept analysis, you cannot win in cryptocurrency. We must admit that people are telling us forever or even badly. We need to analyze cryptography on the basis that it will allow us to achieve something that can improve us. A small part of the analysis, in case someone neglects to clarify something important or makes some editing errors, constantly benefits us.

Yes indeed that's great information you shared, without criticism we won't grow, we won't know where we went wrong . Never feel bad for when others critise they only say for our good.

Very getting negative responses will help you. Since they will bring up what you fouled up, you ought to figure out how to acknowledge reactions since it can assist you with making things right. At that point the reward will be the positive responses, consider it the products of getting negative responses.

• +1 1

Criticism is good for everyone, especially when it is constructive criticism and not negative criticism without justification. Everyone should take criticism as a motivation for them and an incentive for them to continue giving the glorious and producing the best.

• +3 1

I would say one should accept criticism and negative reaction In a good way what I mean is that you should not allow it to get to you see the negative reaction ad a reason to improve on your post