Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

On 11/22/2020 at 9:55 AM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

You are very right friend, I have read comments that are even short that say only yes and no and do not explain or give in-depth details so it is important to mention this topic to avoid so much spam.

• +3 1

Before working on this forum, my friend told me everything about how you have to work on this forum and how you can make your comment with full knowledge. So don't worry. I will work hard on it.

If you have to take into account how to publish and what a publication can cause, so going through the rules is the best option, but it is strange that they still find content or poorly written or violating rules.

This is a reality. If you do not have knowledge, then there is no use for you to post, because everything when you do not have any idea about it, then how can you post it, I think first of that First you need to know what that post is When you experience something, you have to do it in the same way, only then you can post a post but if you want to post then do it in a positive way or not  

• Useful or interesting 1

It is always necessary to comment on the post about which you have knowledge about it topic, you do not have knowledge about this topic, you should not even post on the topic .It is also beneficial for you and for other people because if other people read to your post then their time will be waste only if you do not have create a good  Post.

Yes I think if you have proper knowledge than post it because it is helpful for us and otherwise it is time waste but if you don't know about knowledge then it is sure just read understand then post it.

• +1 1

You are right.  I have seen many new members who post without gaining a good knowledge of crypto.  All new members need to have a good knowledge of crypto forums. Do research on crypto forums.  The rules must be well worn and obeyed.  Before commenting on any topic, you have to make sure that your comment is useful and informative. Take a good look at crypto. Thank you to all the members.

Of course, without a doubt, the first thing to do is read the rules, this is so that we avoid losing our capital, and this is the most important thing that must be taken into consideration whenever we enter a platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

Yes my brother you is 100 percent correct i fully agree with you never post without proper knowledge because it create difficulty in your work and you reach the warning point.

• +3 1

Many of the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum .you will have to avoid pilgrimage for your account to be safe .this site many people work this site and earn money .you have a propper research if you want to justify your post .

I have seen many new member who post without gaining a good knowledge of crypto .and this is the most important thing that must be taken into consideration when we enter a platform .

I think some of we beginners are not aware that the moderators are monitoring our posts on topics as it against the rules of the forum to post what we don't have knowledge on topics created or commenting false information or even commenting to a topic in a way not related to the topic discussed.

I have seen a few posts that had a lot of bad information and the lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency was obvious but this was mostly in some older posts coming from when the forum started. I think that the early members were coming from bitcointalk, and their low efforts from that forum was transferred in this one too.

However all these bitcointalk trolls seem to have gone, as I see their accounts having to login for many months, so probably they went back to spam the other forum. I am glad with most members that we have today in Cryptotalk, although the beginners section could have been a lot better.

This is a very good topic,If we do not have knowledge about anything, then we should not post.Many users post here and earn money.And I think I should post the same thing about it.I agree with you.No post makes sense without knowledge.

That's a nice thing.
Especially newcomers make this mistake a lot. So I want to say something for newcomers today. Here are some rules to post. Remember that your posts will never be accepted if you post outside the rules.
Never write about what you don't know. This will not be enough information in your writing. Your written post will not be of any use. And your post will never be accepted.
Always try to write in such a way that we can all learn something from the posts you write. May your every post be rich in knowledge. There is enough information in your writings. If you post with these issues in mind, your posts will never be canceled.
Never write about things you don't know about

• +4 1

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Yes mate all in begginer forum are doing great job telling new commers what to do and what not to do.You have also done well by sharing this post as sharing is caring and you shared that is main purpose of forum is to sharing crypto information between each other.

Hi there, we should be always careful while posting topics, we must do the proper research and studies before we post or comment about any topic. We should make sure that we are writing in simple language so that everyone could understand.

Dears! it's the most important thing in this Whoever wants to start working on the forum, then he should first search for information about this forum and then start his work.I'm trying to follow the rules and regulation of the forum,You need to comment on the topic that you know best,I am sure that if you have good knowledge So any Tope you comment about will be very useful and beneficial for people. 

I completely agree with you. Publication of useful post required experience and knowledge. Random and useless posts  seems unattractive to reader and your reputation based on your topic.

That's a very good topic to discuss that we shouldn't share or post any thing without knowledge,so that its very dangerous to talk on a topic having wrong or improper information. So,you should discuss on that topic about which you have informations.

Exactly we should never post anything that have been posted on this forum earlier or anything about which we don't have enough knowledge. Because if we post something wrong about the topic we will be taking part in shortening the credibility of this forum. And if our post is based on wrong information our post can also be deleted. So we should try to create topics and replies on those posts about which we have much knowledge.

I will tell you how to make my post better, what are the rules here, how to make money from here, why can't I post in other forum .. New members are not using search box at all and they are not reading the rules forum ..
 I think there is a way that they can go to the forum section and read the rules first but they can make the post more effective. Instead of doing proper research in their minds forget that posting meaningless or useless content is not allowed.  I would like to use this medium to suggest further investigation before posting on this forum.

Obviously it is very important to gain proper knowledge before posting on any topic.Because without knowing properly,no one can make any useful comments on any topic.And gaining proper knowledge on something also makes one rich in knowledge.

If you post a comment on the topic about which you have no knowledge  then your post will prove this that  you have no knowledge about this topic so dont post on the topics that you dont know becaus they will not considered. 

Yes dear you are absolutely right, We should not hurry or greed, we should work hard first of all and focus on our goal, We need to learn from our mistakes and when we become capable and believe in ourselves, then we can create a good topic ourselves with our knowledge.

• +2 1