How did you come to know about crypto? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

There was a younger brother who worked with this cryptocurrency, then through that brother I found out there is a site where I pay while working.  Then I learned everything through him and started working accordingly. Now I can know everything through this site.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, when I first got to know about the forum by reading a post on Facebook, where I got acquainted with the information, rules and laws defined by the users, which I searched for a great deal, and I got to know the forum very much and liked it, and I was subscribed to this distinguished forum.

I had a more youthful sibling who used to work with this cryptographic money, at that point through that sibling I discovered that there is where I compensation when I work. At that point I mastered everything through him and began working likewise Now I can know it all through this site.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, teebasas said:

I want to know how you came to know about the forum. As for me a family member enlightened me and I love the site already. Though I have not start earning yet but I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from it.

I was first into in bitcoin forum, then it got very strict there. I already lose hope in having to earn more there because I was only a Jr Member, then got demoted to newbie because of their new set of rules. But then, I have a classmate that suggested me to join cryptotalk, at first I was very hesitant because I assume that when I join, they may change again the rules leaving me again to newbie. The good thing was, they only change the required post before earning. Thank you moderators and admin! ;) 

Please rate my comment ❤️

I got to know the forum through the yobit platform because it set conditions in order to get its airdrop. Access to 100 useful posts here. I entered here for AirDrop only, but then I liked the site and continued working on it and I am happy for that. I gained knowledge and profit through this Wonderful forum.

I am beginner. I didn't know about crypto. But I was in search of online earning forum. My uncle told me about it. He told me that it is a free online site which give income without any investment. Now I am happy to work in this forum.

I found out about a friend on Facebook through a Facebook friend. He posted that knowledge can be acquired and earned in such a way on such a site. Through contact with him, I was able to enter this site and gain good knowledge and it is a lot of me. Like a lot a lot like what i can't explain i didn't know before i found out after joining thanks

I came to know about this forum from my friend he and his colleagues are working here. They invited me and ask me to work here. As this forum is legit and ypu can wprk with full freedom of secure earning by following the rules and regulations. 

You can earn amd learn at the same time I'm also reffering it to the other friends. 

To your queries, I want to say;

I came to know about cryptocurrencies from YouTube. As I was searching online on YouTube "How to earn money online", and I came to know about crypto earnings from one of the channel, which guided me in depth and I finally became interested in earning with cryptocurrencies, and yet started my journey on cryptotalk.

I know about cryptotalk forum from my friend. He was using mobile in class room. He was continually typing. I asked him what are you doing from 1 hour. Then he introduced cryptotalk forum to me. On the same day I join this forum and still working and getting benefits.

I joined this great forum on the Recommendation of my friend who is working here for a long time  .He told me about the advantages of this forum and I am very much pleased to be here and I am enjoying my time Here As I found it a great platform to earn and more importantly to learn more about cryptocurrency its investment and trading that is a beneficial information.So its good in many ways.

• +2 1

I was introduced to this forum by my elder sister, she had started it a month ago. After started getting payment she told me to join here and it was a great opportunity for me to learn and earn simultaneously through this platform. Its a great opportunity for students like me to invest time during this pandemic time and its really helpful for all members by many ways.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, teebasas said:

I want to know how you came to know about the forum. As for me a family member enlightened me and I love the site already. Though I have not start earning yet but I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from it.

The first time I heard/read about bitcoin was between 2010 - 2011, they said that you can be a millionaire just by having your computer solve some things. But of course I'm just a kid that time and doesn't know what's that. Lately, cryptocurrency has become broad and known by many, that's when I become interested and learned about them. 

I was aware of the crypto currency long time ago, but a friend of mine told me about this, then i search about this i found it legit, so my opinion of new friends i joined it before time, but die to some technically issue i didn't continue, so I'm here now 

During the covid-19 lock down situation, i was looking for working on an online platform to learn and earn an extra income. I got many offers where I was expected to deposit initially to be get registered. I was not sure about the genuinity of such offers. I was desperate because I couldn't find a trustable media. At that time one of my friends help me to join the forum. I realised I am in the right track now. Its very interesting forum where I can learn and earnmore about cryptocurrency and crypto talk. 

i found this forum from one youtube channel, when i searched for earning for free, then i started to working here and understood all what i should be doing, afterthan i find this forum is more than to earn money because i get many knowledge in the crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend told me about crypto. After hear about it i had curious to learn about it. Then i found this site and joined here for learn crypto currency. This site help me a lot for learning about it.

• +1 2

I have been introduced to this world through one of my friend. He was so generous to share the purpose of this forum to me. He explained me the rules of this forum and I started working here. After that day by day I gained experience and here I am . Today I am happy to see that I have increased my ranking as member from newbie. 

• +2 1

hello my friend,

i want to tell you how i know about the crypto.i don't know about crypto and how to work i am knowing this platform to my fellow they already work on this platform.so my friend explain this forum than i joint it.

Yes you are right you will ask the good question .my friends is also working at the cryptotalk forum .my friend told me about the important of cryptotalk forum .he says that this forum is very helpful for the members .the importance of the information provided here .this is very good forum to earn and learn about the crypto talk forum .

I learned about this kind of stuff from my classmates, since they used to earn so much money from forum like this and I got interested since I also needed some money back then and the rest s history. Aside from earning here, I also got some knowledge that's why for me forum is the best earning site, well, you can also choose the trading and investing as it will definitely gives you a huge profit.

I googled it on YouTube then I don't have any idea on how important crypto is, until this very moment that I'm a member the forum is not only by making more but gain knowledge in different things as well.

I am hear about this topic by a friend who is already work in this forum and earn moeny also so i also want to earn for my daily expenses and i join this and its best forum to earn money and here i am also learning abiut everything i am learning also about the trading.

Now i am earning daily minimum daily $5 easily and i want to earn more money i think i can earn daily best earning by trading and i will invest and trade here in few days this is legit and secure forum to earn money so my dear tell everyone to use and promote this forum because this is the popular website to earn money for long time and in this forun we can also learn about onkine earning method and tips also and we can learn about trading also .

• +2 1

I heard about crypto for the first time in 2013 when bitcoin wasn't famous that much, but i didn't know the pottential. But i start to improving my knowledge about the crypto in 2018 since than i am still in to crypto and i am still learning. I found this forum very late. This forum is a great place to learning new things about crypto everyday. I want to be more efficient trader and i will do my best .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I was following investors in youtube and I noticed they all do sections about crypto and I was curious and started with some money. But I entered in wrong time where the market suddenly turned bearish and lost some money because of that. So timing is important in crypto for successful trades and of course having basic knowledge about charts is important 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png