Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

You have said nice dear. I understand your words what you mean.The rating, of course, depends on the quality of what we're posting and how people are benefiting from it.If your post is good, everyone will give good rating to your post.

You are right. Don't greedy on reputation. Work hard and makes your posts attractive and helpful. Then you will receive good reputation. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. Hard work is key to success.

• +1 1

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. This gave you a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto currency.

You are right, there are a lot of new members who are wondering how to get good reviews, I hope the new members take good care of the content of their posts, and they should put some effort into making better posts, because the only way to get positive reviews is to improve the content of posts.

• +1 1

I agree with you dear I am a beginner here and learning and gaining experience that how to create posts and topics so such advice and tips values a lot for me. I try to respond better on each topic and follow the rules.

I am one of the people who do not covet much in evaluations. I subscribe only to learn and get knowledge and learn trading from profit from the forum so I am not looking for evaluation 

Every person who participates to publish a topic in this forum deserves a good evaluation by members, especially when the topic is useful and helps new members learn how to be professional in dealing with cryptocurrencies. No matter how long the post is and the number of its words is large. If it does not contain useful content about cryptocurrencies, I think it is useless.

Thank you for your participation . 

• +3 1

The greed to gain profit and progress only without gaining experience and successive passage through the stages of work will reach you to a certain point so that you cannot continue and may lead to loss, so when working try to obtain sufficient experiences and learn from your experiences so that you can progress and provide assistance and share information with your friends those who They follow you properly and helpful ... Because this leads you to progress, prosperity, good reputation and good evaluation

I think rather than considering around evaluations, we ought to center on how to move forward our posts and comments. In the event that I make great quality posts or comments, at that point individuals will see my posts or comments and grant appraisals. In addition presently no isolated token is being given on the rating. So we ought to all center on our possess composing.

Yes, I don't even understand how some people can be greedy on giving good reputation, we should try to give proper ratings to each post that deserves it,.

Thank you, my friend, for this article, because your topic is really very important because everyone does not evaluate wholeheartedly or does not evaluate at all, so we do not get a good profit from this forum, so I must logically evaluate and support the newcomers in the forum in order for the forum to rise to the highest level and grow with it Thank you very much

Hi everyone, in this platforum if you get the good rating then your payment received. If your rating is negative then you do not get the payment. You can see the rating point on the yobit account. I try to get pay heed in this platforum. 

I agree with you in all that I have said, but it takes time and confidence. So far, I did not have enough confidence to create my first post because I do not know how to formulate the post in an easy and useful way

In my personal opinion, getting a good evaluation is a great thing from a moral and financial point of view, but what must be done is to focus on providing good and useful content and thus it is normal for him to receive a good evaluation.

These are very important recommendations to get a good reputation, as distinctive and useful topics definitely deserve to receive positive ratings, so we should pay attention to the content of our topics, and make them useful and understandable as much as possible.

Yes mate!  I also agree to you. Every one here should not be greedy about good ratings.  Either a senior member or a new born member.  

We all must focus in our publications either it contains more than 100 contents or is following all the forum rules.  Then we might expect that we would get good ratings. 

• +2 1

My friend, we must really pay attention to the content and search for the topic we want to present in order for our participation to be useful and good

Dear Mate, the most important thing on this forum is knowledge. If you have knowledge and a way to explain your concept to others gives you reputation automatically. We should work on our content instead of being greedy and though about reputation. A wiling to learn is the door leads to success.

Hello my friend, of course, interest and knowledge should be the basis. As for good evaluations, they will come in succession when the topic is good and the ideas presented are good and useful. Thank you.

Yes, my friend, you are right, we do not have to be greedy with classification and feedback, so who deserves a positive assessment we will give it, so that justice applies, everyone has to follow this so that each of us has a good reputation that suits him. 

Yes my dear friend I agree with you... Not become greedy for the ratting...because my dear good rating comes from good, valuable and informative posts create on this platform then we take good ratting on it...

• +3 1

I think that your topic is important and useful in order to keep this forum clean and contains good information, so we have to work well and give everyone his right and not put good reputations for articles that are not good and do not contain anything useful that we can benefit from

Indeed, my friend, I agree with you, everyone must read the basic rules before publishing any topic and then they must search well so that they can write topics with valuable content that interests the reader and excites him. I always see advice from experts

Before publishing any topic, we must create an appropriate environment, conduct research, and ensure that it contains useful and non-recurrent information 
Because a good publication will gain the admiration of others and therefore a positive reputation
We have to write according to the rules of the forum or worry about the evaluation because it will automatically improve

• +1 1