Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

I usually try my best to put together everything in the right position because you look at what is happening right now and ts good to put in everything in a certain position that helps us be good with what we have ,rate people with what they have posted if they have posted then you realize that is the worst thing that happens to us so to me is really important to keep everything in the right position. Yes rate someone according to how they have done their work and that is going to be the right thing to do .

• +5 1

In a forum content is king. The main objective of a forum is to dissipate knowledge, if the said objective is not achieved, then the existence of the forum becomes useless. The said objective can only be achieved if the forum members impose a self impose rule of creating quality content with research and knowledge. But it is easier said than done. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You are not too far off are numerous valuable themes so they have passing marks, we should consider that in the event that we have a distribution that doesn't have rationality it doesn't win anything. How about we do valuable things companions to increase great notorieties inside this gathering.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing this good topic my friend. The rating will be given to the member is high if the member make the posts unique, useful, Informative and use easy wording in the posts that the reader can easily understand. If any member follow these rules his / her post gets high reputation on this forum because the people on this forum give high rating to those posts which topic have more information in them.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you that our post content must be relevant, good and useful. There are many members who did post without any good content resulting in deleting of post or negative reputation. Such types of post also lower the decorum of this forum. So it is the need of this forum that we post only useful, good and relevant posts.

How is it possible to get a good ratings tell me the easiest way for getting good ratings and reputation? Thanks advance for your reply 

you'll be rewarded based on your posts. Moderators are always active in this forum so if you created a topic that contains useless content, it will be deleted very soon and you won't receive any payment for it.

We need to research a topic and comment on it here.  And there are so many here he doesn’t just come to comment, he writes 100 words equal here and doesn’t try to write anymore.  I think we will write as much as we need here, no matter what the number

That's true we all should focus on the content we are about to create, and the comments we are about to replay we shouldn't think about getting reactions, if we have created good contents we will get what we deserve, but since the new payment starts every post have so many reactions even if the topic is wack.

You are right, my friend, as a good evaluation will follow us on its own if we care about the quality of the posts that we publish, and this matter is related to the extent of the person's commitment and dedication to the completion of the work with all seriousness and diligence.

It surprise me that the newbies and senior members of the forum are greedy in giving good ratings to the following members after reading there post, let's concentrate on getting good reputations with useful, interesting, and meaningful contents to attracts good reviews from members to earn high ratings and reputations.

Obviously my friend you should not greedy on good rating. I suggested that you should must work hard and it brings the success. 

Sir ,you are stating right.we ought not be insatiable on acceptable rating .these advantages will come to us by a section of time .

Thank you for motivating us my friend. The advices you have given will helps to increase our reputations too. It is really an inspiring topic. Only we need is be patience and work harder with dedication and determination we can gradually increases our reputations and can be success in this forum. 

All individuals can search for the topic before publishing it.  Moreover, giving positive reputation points should be according to the published topic. If it is important and provides good information about cryptocurrencies, it is our duty to give it a positive evaluation.  Even in comments on any topic, if a member adds information and explains it better, he should be given a positive rating.  Giving positive reputation points to beginners constitutes an important encouragement for them in their early stages, provided they do not violate the forum instructions

Certainly my friend, a good reputation is the result of presenting good and clear content, as I said, we must focus on the idea presented and not on the reputation, but the good reputation motivates us to work so we love to have it

Greed has always made so many people lose and so the right thing is to work and put together a right channel to it there are so many ways to work and put together everything in the right perspective and so me and everybody else we take and should take strides that will build everything perfectly that is very important

• +2 2

Yes you are right and i understand you.You may get earning only that post who is use full and I formative.

If your post is use less and don't related to given topic and if your post is copy paste of other's post and copy paste from google then the moderator may delete your post.

You can get good earning if your posts are besy and use full

• +1 1

On 11/22/2020 at 5:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

I also a new member.  For good rating you make good post. Always make post more than 100 characters.  Please avoid plagiarism and copy paste. 

Dear mate i understand very well what they say, more than all this is based on effort, knowledge. because the reward comes, only if it is good quality. and I totally agree with your position. Thank you!

Thanks mate for your suggestion.Yeah we don't need to be greedy.This virtue is harmful. If we post good content then good rating will come flourishly. Yeah you are right ,hard work paid off.

Important and wonderful information and useful advice. Topics should be wonderful and useful about cryptocurrencies, as the evaluation is given to the appropriate post or the appropriate response. If the response is useful, through that the forum becomes more interactive and the benefit is great

It’s true that there are plenty of users here who want to get good ratings but don’t pay attention to their posts.  They should focus if they want to get good ratings.God bless everyone more because we can teach everyone more new and important information about cryptocurrency in this great forum.

I always wonder and ask what will it take someone here to act and give a positive reputation to a post he/she felt pleased with.

We all know that a reward for good job is good result.

Then we should be comfortable in giving a reputation to a post we are comfortable with.