What is the purpose of the forum? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Badiaa

What is the purpose of the forum?

The purpose of this forum is to bring unity,promote investment and trading.to share knowledge and vital informations on cryptocurrencies.to make useful publications and also make investments in the yobit market.

There are many important purposes for this forum, and the most important of these purposes is to invoke the Ubait platform in addition to obtaining the largest possible number of members within it, so that some companies begin to adopt this forum using signature campaigns, in addition to the forum aims to provide the largest possible amount of information, experiences and testimonials to members

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate! I would like to share something about the purpose if cryptotalk.The purpose of cryptotalk is simple.If we look there are alot of using this forum who didn't have a job.Even they are having a degree.But they can't find a suitable job for them.So cryptotalk is kinda helping those peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The main purpose of this platform is educate the youth by the digital technology like crypto and digital trading. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this platform by reading the thoughts of different people. You can also share your experience with other people. 

There are various purposes of this forum and I would love to discuss some of them. The very 1st purpose is to earn some extra income besides our jobs or business. We can earn a high status by having an extra income from here. Another reason is that we are at a platform where we can share, discuss and gain knowledge. In this way we have the opportunity to break our silence on many important topics.

The purpose of cryptocurrency to help the people to curious about something at this forum . cryptotalk provides alot of information about this forum to learn and earn money.we can easily round all of the world easily . cryptotalk help the needy people to earn money easily at this forum .we will be follow the rules and regulations .we will post the useful information about the crypto talk .and get the alot of money at this forum.

Deat friend the purpose of this forum is to advertise the cryptocurrency, advertise different coins and to have an interactions to other cryptocurrency users. We will be paid after it.thanks

In my own way or opinion or idea I would say that the rrason for this group first of all is to bring people of different characters together which being about tolerance it also help people who have interest in crypto. currencies to find people like them to share ideas and update Rachel other

• +2 1

There are many objective of the forum the forum teaches a lot of thing in our life also first of all this form teaches how to do respect with each other and how to make a good reputation then after this forum giving us a lot of money if we will do a lot of work with all the rules and regulation and I think it is the best form ever for online working and secure too..

1 minute ago, Galib said:

It is one of the most wonderful questions and topics that were raised in this forum. The main purpose of this forum is to earn money, but when everyone enters here, he changes his viewpoint, that is, by increasing knowledge and knowledge, because the topics stimulate memory and provide it with knowledge.

@Galib You are saying right my friend. Every comes here to earn money. But with the passage of time they also increase their knowledge. This is double benefit.

Purpose of this is that to share the knowledge or awareness about the cryptocurrencies among the people. You know there are many people who work at this forum so if you asked any question about cryptocurrencies from these people they can easily answer your question because they are working here and get knowledge about the cryptocurrencies. That's my opinion.

I think the main purpose of this forum is spreading crypto knowledge toward everyone of this world. Because this forum have an easy process to entry and also has a system that easily connect everyone together. Secondly the yobit. They introduce everyone about Yobit and making it popular in cryptoworld.  

• +1 1

I think main purpose is that spread about cryptosystem which is for online investment not physical and  invest your money for online trading you can earning with easiest way.

• +1 1

I think the main purpose of forum is to make crypto currencies popular all over the world. It's purpose is to improve your writing skills and trading skills. Also it's purpose is to support it's users financially. I think Forum has been successful in it's mission. 

There are lot of purpose in this forum but in my own opinion I think the major onces are the educative aspect and the monetary aspect which boost the moral of the members

• +1 1

On 11/20/2020 at 9:46 PM, Badiaa said:

The main purpose of this forum is to gather people at one platform so that they can learn many things from each other  by sharing their views and also earn money by investing mining  and trading after having the complete knowledge of crypto world.

• +1 1

The purpose of this forum is to make a platform for all those who want to work in cryptocurrency & educate them about crypto . 

Cryoto educationis the main aim of it.

If we get knowledge of crypto it will be useful for all of us. It also gathers the crypto experts from all overthe world on the same page .

• +1 1

As far as i know the purpose of this forum is learn about crypto currency and use crypto currency. That's why they give us money for making post about crypto currency.

• +1 1

I think the main purpose of this forum to encourage a lot of people around the world into cryptofinances, also giving them the opporunity not only to gain knowledge, but also share it. Therefore, it is great opportunity to know all about cryptofinances for beginners. For example, as being a beginner in this field, I am currently trying to absorb all this valuable and useful information in this forum

• +1 1

Im here to communicate with other crypto lovers and share my knowledge and use their knowledge and experience I've learned a lot of things here in cryptotalk and to be honest im here to earn money as well its true and a lot of people are here for this reason but we should care more about the knowledge we learn than money we earn.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:46 AM, Badiaa said:

Hello friend, in my opinion, the purpose of this forum is to create a community to discuss issues related to cryptocurrencies and in turn obtain new clients for the yobit exchange, since it gives you the possibility to trade what you have earned with your work...

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Firstly the main purpose of this forum is to earn a good amount of money on daily basis, with getting much more knowledge from here, this platforms give us a great knowledge 

Hello mate, the main purpose of this forum is to teach and enlighten people more about crypto currency trading and how to earn in the crypto currency world, it let people understand what crypto currency is all about and it importance.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The main purpose of this forum is to create a community formed in knowledge of cryptocurrencies, granting them payments in Talk and Bitcoin tokens that are then used in Yobit to put into practice everything we learn here. Between old members and new members, the purpose is consolidated through sharing knowledge, this gives the forum a reputation and in fact we have it as the main forum where no one is discriminated against and where we all have the same duties and rights regardless of the time of seniority and where we all win equally by having the same opportunities.

• Useful or interesting 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

In my opinion, the purpose of Cryptotalk is a really worthy one, being a hub for everyone that is interested in this crypto world, from the very beginners to the most experienced people.  Here, we are free to exchange different views in a courteous and constructive manner, and what is more we have such an engaging community, with senior members showing a willingness to help newbie members with all of their queries.