Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

We must work and find with practice in order to succeed and gain a lot of knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies and work with them diligently in order to gain a lot of profit

Both matters are important to my theoretical friend, and theoretical learning is the basis of practice in a large way. The practical and the uncle need to learn in theory. So all you have to do is learn theoretically and practice in practice and then start earning, both of which are very important in general. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Practice is more important for beginners on this platform 

First beginners learn on this platform and get enough knowledge and information about digital currency like bitcoin and crypto then start theory on this platform 

Always learning or knowledge matters 

on this platform focus on learning instead of earning 

On 11/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

I will suggest you to make more practice because by doing practice your problem will resolve and by doing practice in a thing and you will succeed it I think experts are also here by doing practice and more practice in their life so I think we should make a practice of a thing we want to succeed.

Both of them are very valuable my friend because if anyone goes to theory then he must goes to practical so that he can master what he's learning very well. Theory withiout practical is not right while practical without theory is not right also, therefore to know better we must go for both. 

In the beginning, beginners should follow the publications of the expert members and learn from their experiences before they start practicing the work so that they do not face failure so I support theoretical learning at the beginning before starting work

I think that we should know the information and then do the experiment and practice, but practical experience is better and it is the basis, but we must know information while we do any task

• +3 1

Hey mate, you ask a good question which is better theory or practice, I will say practice make a men perfect, so we must do practice about trading at cryptocurrency, if we do not do practice than we can not learn real life of crypto world..

According to my own experience theory is much important then practice because if we do not keep  knowledge or information about crypto... Then we do not practice and not become right... If we not keep knowledge about this platform so we are not work on it... 

In my opinion, theory and practice are very important things and you cannot learn one without the other
Therefore, I advise you to first learn the theoretical things and then the practical things in order to be successful in your work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Welcome my dear friend, the actual practice of work is definitely linked to theoretical explanations. You must link the two. You should start reading the basic rules and collect information, then start working. Don't be reckless, my friend. Try to work step by step

I think practice is most important for a learner. According to my opinion about our forum first you should make your theory information strong than you will practice. I think it is necessary to perform successfully in any activity. I think both theories and practice are good because the more you learn theories then you take it to the field. The most valuable thing for a beginner is the practice that they put into practice their learning to see what results they have.

Theory and practical, both are main things in this forum. In my opinion first we look into some theory. Because we want realize some things on this. When we understood we look into practical. But one thing our practical will be carefull.

Hello my friend, I prefer the two because they are both important at the same time and everyone must know in order to work properly and not to make a mistake and the topics published within the forum should be considered because they will work to give us a good idea within the forum

• +2 1

Welcome my friend .. theoretical learning and practical learning complement each other. Success cannot be achieved without applying the two

In my opinion I suggest you to keep practice more in this forum .Because in this way we learn a lot of things and we able to make our post more valuable.Practises makes man perfect so keep practising and give a good posts and earn money .

Everything can be applied on the ground, for example in mathematics we find the theory and then we practice this theory on the place where it is studied..the two complement each other..but work and practice will inevitably be more difficult..and thus in cryptocurrencies you must read the rules and what the forum wants and apply Think here and do business ..
I hope that the example is good
Good luck

Hello everyone, of course they are complementary to each other and the beginning should be a theory to be the foundation stone for the practice and then you will definitely achieve success

Hello my friend, your question is really good, but I would like to say that the two things are very important. Every person has to read and memorize the laws and the information that he reads, Of course, experimentation is also important for people to learn how to work here and how to write posts and comments, but caution must be exercised in order to avoid being banned.

• +4 1

The two complement each other, so whatever you want to do, you must first collect information and search for it so that you can later start practicing the process and nothing comes out of nowhere, everything has foundations and rules that you must follow and know, and then start the practical application phase and thus the information The theory and practice, in my opinion, cannot be completed without the other

I think that both are very important. It is very necessary to learn theoretically about cryptocurrencies before practice, but it is practical practice that will teach you properly after the theoretical study of the information.

• +2 1

Since certain things can only be learned through continuous work, I believe that practise is more critical than theoretical research. 

To avoid making mistakes, don't start working on it until you've gathered details about it.

hello dear friend, I am new to this platform Every beginner needs to learn about cryptocurrencies before starting to practice without knowing the cryptocurrency. 

In my opinion, as a beginner, the best first step is to be theory, to gather useful information and studies, then translate it into immediate practice in order to see results of what I have learned.

Yes, my friend first advised you on theoretical rules, without rules, you'll always make mistakes, and then practice is the best way to learn.