How do I edit my topic or post? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do I edit my topic or post?

I am very gratful yo the members for helping me with this problem.I wan facing difficulty for adding some more information to my post after i added the comment on the forum.But now i can do it with the help of yours.Wishing all good luck.

Yes I think it is very good topics. Because mostly people's don't know about this. So special for the new members. So I think if you do your post then below post the button edit where you can edited the comments.

• +1 1

Whenever a question arises and I want to contribute to it, I write and collect my thoughts to have a good interaction, but when I want to amend the post, I enter it and do the amendment and press on saving

This is very useful information regarding creation of the topic. Because if we do not follow the rules or forum by creating the topic we can get warning points as well. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Thanks for your information on how to edit post. Its simple to edit post or topic just click on the edit option and make your correction and then repost your topic or comment. Newbies should take note.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Very good advice for beginners and I see many people are afraid to edit their comments, I think members need to know everything about this forum to make it easier for them to use.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/19/2020 at 5:46 PM, tienda said:

Dear beginner members today I will show you how you edit your topic if you have forgotten to add anything or if you did a such error.

Because don't forget about need to be respected and on those rules mention the topic name Rules for publishing new topics:

"4. Begin the topic name with a capital letter."

I think also this rule applicable for topic and post content, so be careful! 

I have already encountered many topics where they don't respected this rule.

And I have already advised some members to change that, but they didn't, maybe they don't know how.

So for this reason I have created this topic to show you the very easy option without difficult!

Just clicking Edit and then make the correction and submit again your topic:

image.png.6a1f346f31551f8d2bb93c43aca0038b.png

Very helpful post for the beginners.  Even i didnt know about this feature but when i post a reply i had seen there is something like edit, its help us for editing my post.  But the beginners when came to the forum they dont know even the basic feature and information about this. As Seniors are helping the newbies like that they should be thankful to them       

sure my pal, its easy we can manege to edit our topics or publish as long their is an edit option its very simple and i might also inspire all people of us to be very careful in submitting our publish, take care and properly good fortune...

To edit a topic is not a big deal the only thing you need I scroll down to where you submit reply after you send you message there will be a bottom where will indicate to you to edit kindly press it and it will take you back to your post @Biojay

Are you going to discuss a nice topic? We make a lot of mistakes when we work in the forum. There are options to avoid these mistakes where you can correct your mistakes and resubmit them so you can go to your post and click on edit option below.  Will have to edit and submit again.

You can easily edit your posts by clicking the above icon named edit. You can also mention the reason of the editing. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. 

• +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 4:46 PM, tienda said:

Dear beginner members today I will show you how you edit your topic if you have forgotten to add anything or if you did a such error.

Because don't forget about need to be respected and on those rules mention the topic name Rules for publishing new topics:

"4. Begin the topic name with a capital letter."

I think also this rule applicable for topic and post content, so be careful! 

I have already encountered many topics where they don't respected this rule.

And I have already advised some members to change that, but they didn't, maybe they don't know how.

So for this reason I have created this topic to show you the very easy option without difficult!

Just clicking Edit and then make the correction and submit again your topic:

image.png.6a1f346f31551f8d2bb93c43aca0038b.png

This is a great advice to all the beginers. Yes if you want to get a good reputation and popularity in this great forum than you must have follow the rules of the forum and create useful posts so you cannot be banned by the admins. And if you do a mistake than you can edit later to correct your mistake.

• +2 1

You make a good observation here my friend by bringing such a good topic here. Mistake are part of our everyday activities in which nobody can deny the fact well in the issue of editing in cryptotalk it have been made simple to us just click edit and make your correction and try as well to give a reason for the edit!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Editing posts is very essential after even noticing that there was a mistake done but one must be very careful not to make mistakes that could cost you there are so many people who just post for the sake and they dont even really understand what would be the right thing to do we need to really be kind to what we are doing and build up that powerful strong and strategic prowes that would really be really good to work on there is a lot of work to which we have seen that cna be seen to be really powerful when working in such an amazing strong structure and strategy

• +5 1

very good advice for beginners and for dismissed members, personally I already knew this system, since one day I added an extra letter and did not know how to correct my mistake until I saw that poster that said edit

thanks, my friend, for this advice. it's far truely proper and i was oblivious to it because on occasion we need to amend the subject or change whatever about it due to a mistake or due to the fact we forgot to add something else

Editing feature has long been there visible in the forum just as illustrated from the pics it's were you edit your comments, topics in case of implementing necessary corrections. Before that is the same position you will see deleting button to eliminate unwanted post now you use flag button to report for moderators to take action

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

hello dear. I think you should read a lot of topics before you start to post , so you will know how to write a helpful topic that never be deleted and get comments on it and good rate

Thank you for providing this benefit to beginners .. This button through which you can edit the comment or the post that you publish, but if we want to delete our post, how can we do that?

At forum you have to play by rules not to play with rules.I have personally experience the side effect where I posted the Topic without making the first letter capital and moderator warn me about this. So always follow the forum rules as well content rules set by Admin. Which will be good for you if you accidentally make mistake then correct it ,the good method for prevention is to read before final posting. So you cannot face any problem later. Also check other members as well how they post for this look into high rank members of forum. 

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • +3 1

Hello mates I hope all are fine.yaah that's a good topic for discussion that how to edit our post or topic?yes friends we can edit our post by clicking the option of edit and could correct our mistakes to avoid from getting ban.

This is informative post for every user. There is edit option given under the comments due to which we edit our post and clear our mistakes the crypto world is huge forum due to which we earn lots of money so this is easy way to earn due to which we earn lots of money

There is certainly approach to buy crypto forex in lots of diverse approaches simply by mining holdings staking and also investing at the same time, it is possible to pick what you would like and also the simplest way to suit your needs and also to your funds, this really is influenced by the money as well as the information which you have concerning buying crypto forex

We must pay attention to mistakes when writing any post or comment in the forum and that the post has useful and meaningful information