Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

Well .. it is really a good topic and it deserves appreciation .. my dear friend, I will add an item to the items that you mentioned, which is that the topic must be more than 100 characters, simple to understand and free from misspellings .. Thank you for your time in writing this useful topic. I wish you And everyone good luck.

Thanks for the good explanation
Considering that I am new here on this forum, this post is very helpful to me and every newbie.
And every new member here must read all the rules of this forum before starting to work with him.
 Read all the comments and you will get information on the forum.

You are grateful for such valuable information since many of the beginners do not know how to start and it is very good that those who have experience share it to be able to make the fewest possible mistakes and to be able over time to become like one of the experts that is here and also so we can acquire our own experience with the help of all members.

I thank you, my friend, for this advice. It is really useful and a lot can be used. You deserve the points of reputation for this wonderful publication and for your advice. I hope that all will provide advice to the young members of this forum so that they can benefit from it.

You right a good post for beginners I appreciate you for this kind of information. Because many new members don't know much about work. So they make mistakes and getting banned from moderators . If beginners follow these instructions they will be able to do well and get benefits 

• +2 1

Thank you so much for your topic.  Welcome to this forum. I would like to give you some tips that I always try to follow. And they are 

1- read others comments it will help you to write a good content

2- behave well with other 

3- try research topic then write 

4- don't do any kind of grammatical mistake. You can use the Grammarly keyboard.it will help to find the mistake

5- don't do copy-paste 

That's it .good  luck.

New members should patiently learn in this forum and post unique and interesting informative and useful posts so that they can benefit from it.

Thank you, my dear friend, for raising this information. I have already benefited from it and I also have some advice to share with the new members of the forum. Before starting work, you should read all the rules of this forum and familiarize yourself with the posts and understand them before publishing. Double comments in one topic should be avoided.
Participation must be in the English language only, so that no other language is accepted

Thank you for this post. I have mentioned the most important points that the beginner must focus on and adhere to, in order to gain more experience and knowledge, and to avoid getting a negative reputation or a warning point. Basic rules and laws are among the most important pillars of the forum that must be taken into account.

Good tips for beginners and also for older members too,it's good to make people are those from time to time and avoid to break the rules and get a warning points can cause the ban of your account and lose all your work in few time...!!!

Thank you, friend, for these valuable advice. I knew these tips well, personally, because I entered the forum rules and divided on the forum and read all the rules related to the forum well. I know that the post on a page is a post for the general interest about the department in which you work or be The information entered on this topic is very important, and all of what was published by my dear. Certainly, I am aware of it by saying it in general, thank you very much

This in a valuable incredibly high-quality and useful, uniquely for beginners in this exciting field. In addition, the ally have got to key in and come off in every parts of the forum and expect for facilitate if he wants it.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information as a beginner we need to follow this idea to be able to make good content of post and comments that will make us earn good reaction for a better rewards because we are beginners and we don't have much knowledge and experience about the platform 

Thank you, my friend, you are all right, success can only be achieved by adhering to the conditions and following the rules and laws, and when we go the right path, we will reach a correct and positive result.

Therefore, I do not advise you to work without principles or rules. Then you will drown in mistakes. Friends, I wish you success my brothers.

Thank you my friend on this valuable information we will work hard and focus and follow the rules and forum instructions and experience senior members to achieve interest and earn profits.

I share with you, my friend, these great tips, but I want to say that it is better not to copy topics and leave our approach to writing good posts to attract positive readers and reviews.

My dear friend, this is a very useful post. I think this post helped a lot in of begginers to understanding this website. I think just people who come to this site but don't know much about it, so they leave this site soon.So I will recommend to him that he must have visited this post once, thankuuu

Thank you so much for your kind advance, I think if you are new to this phone number, you should use this rare advice, First you have to complete your hundred comments on this forum and then you have to make twenty post dail in this, but their contenr should be very strong and valuable not stolen from anyone.I think if you do all this you will get your payment

Every beginner needs these advice . I agree not to copy and paste and write broad headlines . This leads to immediate ban . I add to your advice reading because it is important and a good source of information . and this is one of the necessities and the post information must be useful and appropriate and do not copy any post at all .

Thank you for your tips and I want to tell you that we have to search in the forum before posting. W have to follow the rules of the forum. We have to not to copy paste of other. We have to repost the useless posts. We do not have to cheat the forum.

We need certain tips and advice to direct newcomers and assist them in understanding the forum rules, as well as to remind all other members of any relevant rules or guidelines that may have been overlooked.

Good advice for beginners as well as more experienced members. It's important to remind people about these rules from time to time in order to prevent breaking them and receiving warning points, which can result in your account being banned and you losing all of your work in a short period of time.

Most importantly here in this forum write a useful comment
For useful commentary choose important topics that make people read without boredom and understand what they are reading..The comment must be written by you and be the user of the search in order for your information to be sufficient and accurate.. Avoid copying and pasting as this leads to blocking..To reduce the character ratio of your comment start with a capital letter and seal it with a dot...Learn here never stop. I hope my comment has reported some. 

I advise them to follow the rules and regulations set for the forum and avoid copying and pasting and creating high-quality and useful posts. I also advise them to avoid repeating topics.

Very useful tips you give to beginners. One tip that i think that very important is that beginners should follow all the rules and regulations because if they don't follow the rules than their account will ban . This is very important thing in my point of view.