What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

Congratulations for ending the first hundred post my dear

This is a nice step

First, work here needs patience and calm

You should go step by step

So you can gather information and knowledge at the beginning

Then gain experience

I think walking on the right track starts a step and not jumping which could lead to falling. Taking a little bit knowledge is that we will give us experience in the world of encryption.

Dear first, I congratulate you that you have finished the first 100 free participation well and have started working in general in publishing the posts searching for knowledge of the twenty daily to get the break after a whole week, you have to dear, step by step, because every step by step is the basis of everything until we reach the goals that we want Which we like in general, we should go step by step and not go forward to the goal. One jump from that may bring us a great loss. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

I suggested that the step by step way to improve yourself in this cryptotalk forum is to follows the rules and regulations and make sure you work hard to achieve knowledge about crypto currencies

Good morning my dear friends ..

Hi everyone, how are you?

I think walking towards goal step by step is undoubtedly the best.

Carelessness and careful follow-up will enable you to get information on your way.

It allows you to do a lot of experiments, experiences, manage, learn, acquire daily life skills, keep up with them and make them useful for all people. At the same time, rushing your way will convey to you incomplete and unsuccessful knowledge.

Thank you, I wish you great successes, success and progress.

Welcome to the forum dear mate and congrats too for completing your 100 posts. All you need to do us to go on step by step and keep following the rules and help others . Dint hasten and stay focused.

Congratulations for completing your first 100 post in this platform, as a friend in this platform my advice for you is to follow the rules and regulations of this platform when ever you are carrying out your task in this platform, because breaking any rules is risky to your account.

I believe in taking things one step at a time because it is more effective in achieving our goals than the other. We cannot enter the earning process in the cryptotalk forum without first taking the first move. The significance of the steps can be seen here. The steps are actually designed so that we can learn from them and gain knowledge. Taking a risk and jumping right in can sometimes result in disappointment or confusion.

Slow and ateady wins the race so we all know that the work with slowly and calmly can give you experience  and knowledge about different siruations so work slowly dont hurrry it will give you benefits as compare to doing jumping becaus step by step work can  take tou on the top.

Step by step process is the best because if you fall while jumping you can't handle yourself you can't survive there's no chance to survive if you move step by step you can survive time of problem and handle things you can manage problems.

You can liken the forum to the stairs, where you can only climb the stairs step by step, otherwise you will expose yourself to danger. I think you understood my intention, rush brings trouble, so stay away from it and have patience because it is the key to your success.

Nothing comes with speed, my friend, so I advise you to work slowly and go up the stairs. A ladder, meaning walking to your goal step by step without rushing, so that you do not regret your speed and lose everything because of your recklessness and your lack of attention.

Of course, it is better to progress step by step because the field of encrypted digital currencies is an area that needs complete accuracy in work, so if you jump or skip a stage in this field, you will lack a lot of knowledge.

Yes, my dear friend, in this platform, we prefer to progress step by step because it is rich in knowledge and we must gain all of it. Therefore, I prefer meticulous work even if it is slow. I do not prefer recklessness at work and with the advancement of time the work develops and becomes faster and smarter then we can progress faster and my best greetings

We should not rush all of our tasks in order to achieve better results. I wish you success as we work patiently and step by step to overcome the rules and conditions that we must overcome with our work in this forum.

I believe it is preferable to take small steps to gain more information while also learning from mistakes made along the way, whether in Cryptotalk or in life in general.
Although this does not exclude you from taking advantage of opportunity jumps, I believe they should be seen as a one-time choice rather than something you should seek out on a regular basis.

In my opinion,we will go with step by step, when you move with that intention and fully focus on your goals then you will succeed in everything you laid your hands on. So it better to move step by step than to jump once as well slow and steady wins the race.

The best way is step by step and enjoy your time in the forum you will learn and find many interesting thing in each session and like that you will upgrade your level in crypto currency and learn faster, it's the best thing you do and reach your 100 posts..!!!!

It is best to make your business step to achieve your goal and when the first step starts successfully you will gain more experience and you will be able to achieve your goal better

Welcome, my friend, if you successfully achieve your goal, you should go step by step because urgency can lead to failure and prevent you from reaching your goal.

Hello my friend, I think that it is better to progress step by step to gain experience. This is necessary if you want to reach the pinnacle of success with steady and unscrupulous progress.

Clean work always needs time, since good work leads you to a happy ending and a prosperous future. So, my friend, learn to work step by step with all its information in all its ways, try to be familiar with everything related to it

It is a very great thing that step by step you can learn and then earn money then earn fame in this forum. You can't get all of these things at a time.  You need to keep patients and work hard. you have to go step by step otherwise you can't get success. Thank you so much. 

You must walk towards your goal step by step in order to be able to succeed and at the same time do not waste your opportunities to learn new things, while if you are hasty, you may lose all of your opportunities.

There is no short-cut to success, the journey might seems long bet it is preserverance and steady hard-working that leads to a huge success. When you jump at success, the road to failure is very near . There is no reason for jumping and being in an hurry to succeed because Time is money which we can't buy. Life offers us a value of one step at a step and not being in an haste.