Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Yes this is true that knowledge is key to success and we can say that this is a big power of the world . We can get everything by having the knowledge of the world and can do nothing without having knowledge. Therefore we always should prefer the knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes, knowledge is the secret of the success of everything without knowledge, and no one will be able to succeed in his work if he does not have sufficient knowledge of it, and here it is necessary to know that any unhelpful or random posts have been deleted or may expose you to ban

As a beginner on crypto currency, in my own understanding knowledge is the key to any successful man and also knowledge is the first thing to look for when ever you want to established a business, 

Yes my friend you are right knowledge is much important for each and everything if you want to trading first you be knowledge about trading because knowledge is main thing of every success without knowledge you cannot make money any field 

Yeh it's true when I also joined I wasn't enough aware that what I am actually going to do here. Then I start get knowledge through different sources like Google and this forum's posts and different topics. By the time I get enough knowledge to post my idea about any topic. I still learning about cryptocurrency world and will keep learning. 

You are right my friend, knowledge brings money and it is better than ignorance. I have been learning for four months, and today I can make more profits than before because of  accumulation of experience.

• +2 1

Yes my brother it's through because if you are educated then you will know your direction also you will how to manage your life 

Knowledge is the secret of success that allows us to live our lives better and explain to our friends the best useful advice and work.  Become famous all over the world by acquiring that knowledge and beauty.  This wealth is such that neither a thief nor a robber can steal it.

Sam, respect me. You have great knowledge and great authority. An illustration is a key to success. We can change the situation by reading our old articles ... The first thing I love about you is that you start reading what other people and the elderly are saying: I know more about the building next door. No, I can do this job. Then understanding is the secret of success. I have a better education than money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think nobody gonna your opposite cause your universal truth.  What will a person do in crypto talk without knowledge? Nothing  he could do.  Knowledge is the best weapon in this field. You have no need to be worry for reputation. Reputation will come to you when you have done your job well.

yes dear you are saying right i am strongly agree with you . i am beginner and also did not know more about this platform and familiar to all terms used by seniors I am surely saying  that with passage of time I will learn all of these terms 

Knowledge is tied to reading and they lead you to get success. if you have knowledge and know how to use it then you will earn money. Remember, money can gone but knowledge is always with you. Sometimes you buy a coin by your knowledge then it pumps 100 times and you get rich.

• +1 1

Yes that's right

Knowledge is the key to success in life

Knowledge precedes learning in any field

So you can succeed in any field

You should be aware of the information related to it

And so it is with cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Considering the speeding up of logical and educational advancement, information turns into the greatest increase, and by putting it in the correct spot and in the correct way, you will re-visitation of us with extraordinary monetary returns. Subsequently, we have made the best venture for our insight. This is my closely-held conviction.

Knowledge is our best weapon in the crypto world and in all fields,
Therefore, we must always strive to learn and read before we participate or write topics in the forum,
Experience comes from training, so I advise everyone to increase the time they spend in the forum to get more benefit.

• +3 1

Knowledge is the main key of success.  Without enough knowledge you can not to reached your any simple goial. Trading is work of a lot of knowledge. Many peoples are taking trading blindly and losing their valuable money. So we need gaining enough knowledge before taking serious trades.

• +5 1

Yes knowledge is the best thing for everything without knowledge we have no chance to success in this world and for a today's cryptcurrency everything is possible with knowledge so we need to learn some new ideas about about cryptocurrency to become a successful trader of the crypto world.

Yes Exactly,Because if we have no knowledge we can do nothing in this world if we have knowledge then we can do anything in the world,knowledge is power so go for power get knowledge and get earning.it prevents you from being an ignorant people.. etc.Knowledge is the key to success.

To get success you need a lot of knowledge, especially in the world of cryptocurrency because the projects are becoming more hard to understand and you need to learn many things to know how to use them. Always there is something new for learning in crypto world.

You're right.  Knowledge is the key to success. If we don't have knowledge, we can't do anything in this world. If we have knowledge, we can do something in this forum. We must acquire knowledge before posting new content because if we don't have knowledge  There is talk about cryptocurrency and forum rules but we can't create good content for others.

Yes my dear you are absolutely right I think so it is the best and I think just not make the post just for money but also we should need to make post very very useful that for helpful each other and knowledge no doubt it is the best thing. Successful associated with them.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right because knowledge and experience are the basis of every job so before starting in any job you should gain some experience by reading, learning and watching. Good luck.

Well said! Boss. If you want to succeed in any field you need the knowledge of that field first. Anyone can achieve greater things if he/she has knowledge about right things.

Knowledge is what draws us the right path and makes us confident in ourselves, or gives us strength and courage, because we cannot overcome the problems that face us without knowing what we must act, and for that knowledge is the secret of success.

Not only having knowledge about things is important but having knowledge about right things is more important. If you have knowledge about things that matters you will surely be successful in life.