As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum?

As a beginner the benefit of this forum is unlimited but the most one is awareness about cryptocurrency when you start then you know about cryptocurrency and its blockchain other wish you are not able to understand cryptocurrency.

As a begginer you have got a lot of benifit you learn as you earn and you may also got a lot of knowledge about crptocurrency through this site and this site also gave you a lot of opportunities as well as knowledge 

I understand your question but however it is somewhat complex to understand the market in all its depth, this is because it is a very extensive market and it is extremely difficult to have so much information in a short time but this forum does promote the use of cryptocurrencies and that these proliferate everywhere and that if it is the positive thing because we are all constantly learning we are motivated to investigate.

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Beginners  section  can't  give you many thing to learn.. 

I have noticed that already my friend and I only make posts there whenever someone quote me on the old posts I make previously, currently I spend more time in cryptoworld and trading section you just mentioned so that I can have more ideas.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Labozhii said:

I have noticed that already my friend and I only make posts there whenever someone quote me on the old posts I make previously, currently I spend more time in cryptoworld and trading section you just mentioned so that I can have more ideas.

Its good improvement  as well good step made by you..  You may do not know our forum want a member  who able to make comments  in all section  as well has the ability  to create  up a topic once a week because  its help to active  our forum knowledge  more @Labozhii

• +2 1

Thanks my friend for your participation
This forum offers you good money and useful information that enables you to develop yourself
And I think to increase the experience you should read all the topics in the forum, whether old or new, to learn and increase your knowledge of the world of coding,
Thank you

Actually there are lot of things that a new member can learn from this forum,  because new members really have good understanding of how how things work,  but with time,  then themselves become experienced and can also guide others too. 

As a beginner, we can get many benefits in this forum. we learn many things about crypto currency world. We learn how to handle it, earn it and even the most effecient way to spend and invest it more to gain much better and continue in earning. This will help you learn and also give knowledge to others what you just have learned here. 

Hello my friend and welcome. This forum allows you to benefit in different ways. You can gain experience, develop your skills, and access a lot of information. It also opens the field of investment and trading of digital currencies.

Dear friend as a biggner you are many benefits in the crypto forum and some following hare that you are learning in this platform, you can earn money in the crypto forum. And you make a post and get positive point and your knowledge experience increased. 

15 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Its good improvement  as well good step made by you..  You may do not know our forum want a member  who able to make comments  in all section  as well has the ability  to create  up a topic once a week because  its help to active  our forum knowledge  more @Labozhii

I appreciate your advice on creating topic weekly but my major problem now is that most of the topics I have ideas on and want to create topics on them are already in existence in the forum and I notice that most of the duplicate topics around the forum are being deleted.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Labozhii said:

I appreciate your advice on creating topic weekly but my major problem now is that most of the topics I have ideas on and want to create topics on them are already in existence in the forum and I notice that most of the duplicate topics around the forum are being deleted.

Try to create  topic on crypto world section,  trading section and coin section  because  this some Section  has new update  information  in crypto world..  Such as yesterday  btc dump almost 9k usd and in this case,you can easily  create a topic about price  movement  😉.. You just need deep thinking  @Labozhii

• +2 1

As a beginner on crypto currencies I want lime to benefits on the topic on crypto talk forum, i will also like to benefits from the forum by earning money, I will also like to benefits knowledge on how crypto currencies operate and how to trade crypto currency in the market 

In the crypto, you can profit by a few things, the most significant of which you can figure out how you can bring in cash through distant work 

You can likewise figure out how you can twofold your capital through the investigation segment. You can likewise contemplate examines and furthermore figure out how to contribute your time rather than games

Yes, a novice can benefit from the forum, first in knowledge, since being a person almost new to cryptos, you should learn too much about how cryptos work and the benefits that can be obtained, then when you have better knowledge you can make post that if they are valued you receive payments from cryptos.

I think this forum is totally beneficial because here we learn also and her we can be practical also. So I love this forum and it is my luck because here I lean and earn both do it is beneficial.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Try to create  topic on crypto world section,  trading section and coin section  because  this some Section  has new update  information  in crypto world..  Such as yesterday  btc dump almost 9k usd and in this case,you can easily  create a topic about price  movement  😉.. You just need deep thinking  @Labozhii

🤔 That is right I will try my best to do so but I am afraid to create topics and got them deleted because that will automatically affect the members who post in the topic and that is why I needed to acquire more ideas, now you have given me a hint but just the way you said it is something that requires one to be deep in thinking and since our experience is not thesame maybe you should create and send me the link for more ideas.

• +1 1

A lot of things, a beginner will benefit same thing as an old members the forum give same benefit to both beginners and also older members not like Bitcoin talk that offer more opportunities to older members than new members of the forum

3 hours ago, Labozhii said:

am afraid to create topics and got them deleted because that will automatically affect the members who post in the topic

Its normal subject 😉..  If you create a topic which is not helpful  for members  then ofcourse forum authorities  Will  delete it up..  For this reason i have said be unique  here..  Again good crypto related topic do not get deleted easily ..  @Labozhii try your best and no matter if your topic get deleted or not but keep create topic often.. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there are many benefits to this forum, you can meet amazing people with bright minds, experts are always willing to share knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  You can also learn how to trade and invest and more importantly you can earn harder while performing small tasks.

Yes, just as you can benefit from this forum by making money, you can also fill the gap of education.  With money, the shadows do their writing and again get their English skills.  The other thing is that my knowledge will improve. Everyone will benefit from gaining knowledge about the crypto world

Dear, If you want to know more about crypto and are interested in it then it is very important to

learn crypto from here. You can learn a lot of things and use it to make the great success in crypto

near future so this forum is very important for any beginner who wants to learn about crypto.

By working in the Cryptotalk forum, it is possible to acquire full skills in education as well as income. You can gain a lot of knowledge about currency by this.  Here you can get good experience from old members. In this way you can also become skilled

As a beginner you can learn alot of things from this forum.You can gain much knowledge from it.You can earn money by sitting at home in this pandemic and meet your expenses.

Edited by Sanam jung

I don't think there is much of a benefit for being a beginner. You don't get paid till 101th post. 

So, I say you should try maximum to subpar 100 posts as soon as possible.