As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum?

Welcome and congratulations on joining this encryption family. All members are like family and we all share our feelings and knowledge with each other. This is a winners forum. You will receive the most important things you can earn in the right way by following the rules of this encryption forum. Good luck and have fun.

I think I can say to this platform that a institute of knowledge and skills. We can also earn money from this platform.this platform is much beneficial for all kinds of people's. Specially for the beginners because they have not any information about digital currencies, stock market, trading and transactions. And also not have any skills about these things. Beginners learn much.

• +4 2

I do not think that there is a relationship between the market and the forum, it is not the forum that controls or influences the cryptocurrency market. The forum is only for the sake of learning and discussing topics. Yes, you can learn analysis only. You must work hard for that. Nothing comes easily

As a beginner in this forum, working here will make you gain a lot of information about the world of cryptography, cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, in addition to that you will earn money through commenting, interaction and posting.  These are many benefits as you gain experience dealing outside the forum.  This is my experience and my own opinion.

Of course if you are here you will benefit a lot, first of all let's talk about the knowledge, their are a lot of experienced people here who are willing to share in from there wells of knowledge in trading, investment and life in general. Also you benefit from the side motivation the forums offers it members for leaning and sharing 

There are many benefits to using the Cryptotalk forum, especially for beginners.  From this forum a beginner will learn about all aspects of cryptocurrency and they will gain experience with crypto as they gain knowledge over time.

As a fan, I will benefit greatly from this meeting. This is a reunion. Dealing with this will pay off. Before posting the topics on this topic here, I suggest you research the compilation so that your posts benefit seniors in the same way.

As for me, as a beginner, I entered this forum and I did not know anything, but I learned a lot and gained a lot of information about the world of cryptocurrencies that could benefit me in my daily life, in addition to developing my writing and linguistic skills. I have benefited a lot as I learned patience and not give up and make my self-confidence great This forum is the best.

This platform is very interesting because as a beginner you can earn here by carryingout your work and you can also gain knowledge about things of interest.

As a begginner you should try and be patience and also abide by the rules of the platform so that you can be safe here in this platform and also make sure you work hard and learn more to at archieve your goal thanks 

learning technical analysis, which helps you a lot in knowing the trends that help in predicting prices in the future and whether they will rise or fall.&you can learn about this forum from here and if you are new you can learn everything from here to understand about work here

• +3 1

First of all the first thing you will learn in this forum is communication, how to express yourself and have a correct grammar, as well as the ability to help many people to solve any kind of problems through your opinion. Besides that you can get a lot of information about crypto, trading world and many other things...

Hello my dear friend. If you want to learn more about cryptocurriencies then you are on the great forum because it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurriencies and earn a hendsome amount of money at the same time. 

Being a beginner,  i can get many benefit from this platform. we can get more profit from this we can get good money through this platform.

we can get more knowledge and experience from this platfrom. Through this platform we can meet the daily expenses this platform is very good and beneficial for us.

You can learn a lot of knowledge and experience with the help of this platform.That's why this is good and beneficial for me.

Mate first you learn about crypto currency in this site or about the trading,investment but bro know a days the payment button is not working and if any one know about this then answer.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Tsadotimothy said:

As a beginner you stand a chance to benefit much from this platform. the reason is that, when you make post you stand a chance to earn something, you stand a chance to learn from other members, you stand a chance to get exprience and knowledge too

You are welcome @abdullah553 so as can see @Tsadotimothy has explained some of the benefit for you but in addition once you joined this platform you will learn alot about cryptocurrency and when you had idea on cryptocurrency you can easily create your own post  by applying what you have learned relating to cryptocurrency a useful and informative topics will earn you nothing but a good ratings and a good earnings😍😍😍

Edited by jaydeen443
  • +2 1

If you want to learn something properly you need to take the courses for that and if you want to give benefits to others you can teach others without charging the fee.

If you beginner on this forum first of all I welcome you on this forum you can get the knowledge on this forum and not only the knowledge you also can get the money by working on this foreign that is very beneficial for you to survive in this critical situation of the covid-19

Welcome to this platform. you can get access in ceyptocurrency world if you get knowledge. But in my opinion for beginner we should follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important and work hard to get best achievement in this forum..

• +1 1

My dear friend this is a very good plateforum as a begginers first of all we should have a small knowledge about the cryptotalk we can earn money from this site we can learn and get knowledge about a new thing which we do not know.

As a beginner you can get somany benefit from this platform. First you need to know the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. You can gain more knowledge and information from this platform. You can get somany experiences in this platform. You can earn money also.

Yes I have noticed through the short posts here as an apprentice in this forum that there are many benefits to working in this forum such as earning money from here and being able to learn about digital currencies as well as learning English etc.

Here I want to be a dentist. It is a digital currency, there are many benefits to working here. Just as money can be made from here very easily, so knowledge can be gained and done. This is a great site. Here you complete the daily task. Work according to the rules. Here you post while maintaining the quality of the post.

As a bigginer you need to follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum and also abide by it. Then you need to wrote good comment that are meaningful to the platform and related to the topic matter then lastly for security reasons attached your account with google.

According to me you will obtain a lot of benefits from this forum. But may I tell you the major benefits of this forum. Firstly we can gather an enormous amount of knowledge about the crypto world. Second, we can earn money for our useful posts. Third, we can upgrade our language skills to a next level. These are the main benefits that you can gather from this forum, just spending a little of your time.