As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum?

Being a beginner I will have many benefits from this forum. This is an earning forum. By working on it it will get money to meet my educational expenses and the other thing is that my knowledge will improved.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

5 minutes ago, Zafar123 said:

Being a beginner I will have many benefits from this forum. This is an earning forum. By working on it it will get money to meet my educational expenses and the other thing is that my knowledge will improved.

This is good. If you learn many things from the forum and continue your studies, this is good
Do you think can benefit from other things in the forum

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

13 minutes ago, abdullah553 said:

As a beginner, after entering the forum, what are the things that the market has benefited from in the forum?
Can I learn to analyze and study the financial markets?

Actually your question is already been answered, just look to the pinned posts topic in the forum. I suggest to you to explore the forum first before posting topics here so that your posts will also benefits the senior members. You could benefit here if you do research first, that's for me.

• +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

In the forum, you can benefit from several things, the most important of which you can learn how you can earn money through remote work
You can also learn how you can double your capital through the analysis section. You can also study analyzes and also learn how to invest your time instead of games

Yes, thank you. These are very important things that I can benefit from and it is true that we can learn and earn money instead of games. Many young people around me sit on mobile phones only playing without any attempt from them to do this thing is bad
The good thing about the forum is that he gives money for work. This thing provides jobs for many unemployed people

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

There are a lot of benefits in this forum, you get to meet amazing people with brilliant minds, experts that are always willing to share knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You also get to learn how to trade and invest and more importantly you get to earn while performing little tasks that may seem difficult but it get easier with time.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

As a bigenner you will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, and you wil learn about trading, mining, and many others thing, also you will make lot of mony from this forum by posting and rating.

• +1 2

If you are a beginner, you will gain knowledge about cryptocurrency ,its business and how it operates too. You can gain knowledge about its future and what you can do,how you can help yourself to be financially stable by earning profits. Moreover you can also earn in this process.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Dear there are many benifits of this platform, you will learn and earn at the same time. You can share your experience with other people who are interested. You can also go through other experiences also. It will help you to improve your content writing skill also. Your English vocabulary will also improve. You will get a good handsome money. So work hard 

• +1 5
  • +4 1

You will be able to easily differentiate between crypto currencies and fiat currencies. You will also get to know about how to earn online through crypto trading. This forum also gives payments as crypto coins.

• +1 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

After 100 posts are written, you will be paid for it, or you can get knowledge here,if you need it, of course. You can earn from 3 to 6 dollars a day,which is not bad if you consider that this is a passive income)

• +1 2

52 minutes ago, abdullah553 said:

As a beginner, after entering the forum, what are the things that the market has benefited from in the forum?
Can I learn to analyze and study the financial markets?

@abdullah553 Learning technical analysis in the forum is not easy, less for a beginner, this place is dynamic and you can learn about the world of cryptocurrencies in a general way and specific topics, but not in the depth that a technical analysis warrants, but you can start very well here so that you will find out what awaits you in the future, if you want to learn about what you ask you should go to sources more focused on the subject, now, I am one of those who does not believe in the technical analyzes that exist over there and they promise you to become a millionaire in a short time, become a self-taught person and learn for yourself how to enter the market with your capital and earn, of course gradually, not lightly because it can be fatal for your finances. greetings and welcome to Cryptotalk where you can learn, teach and win.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

hi all

you can learn a lot here. by reading posts, posting quality relevant questions, making your own threads, earn money by posting ( once youve posted over a 100 posts ), among other things.

basically we are a bunch of people here who are looking to learn, share experiences or help others. if your new, others who have more experience in the crypto word can help you out.

it also depends on what you put into the forum. many times you have to help yourself before others can help you.

hope that helps.

• +1 3

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

First of all congratulations @abdullah553 for joining on this best and legit crypto forum, Cryptotalk is the best  because it benefit it's users with various campaigns that allows anyone to join freely in getting knowledge about crypto world with a vastness of discussion topics about crypto trading, investing and mining, apart from that it also allows it's forum members to earn free talk bonuses per each shared post that is useful and informative that could be helpful to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations.

• +1 3

well come to this forum i think you can get access in ceyptocurrency world if you get knowledge. And this is the only platform where you can learn and earn  under the supervision of our respectable senior's members. Here you can learn about the technique of analyzing the market rules.  

as a beginner you can get many ways here in this forum, you can getting knowledge in cryptocurrency, earning talk token and this token equal money, you can get many answers if you want to invest on any site or coin, just post a topic about your investment, crypto talk is a large professional forum.  

the best thing you could do to the forum as a beginner, is to try and stay away from spam and low quality posts, many new members fall in this problem because they want money and don't care about the forum, so they start making bad posts just to finish quickly, or comment on low quality posts and get the higher quality posts buried under bad posts.

and yes you can learn a lot from the forum, there are a lot of great members, and a lot of sections to go through, and if you need any help you can always ask and members can help you

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Hi mate, this forum gives you many of the opportunity that you could found themselves own. It depends on your ability to find anything. According to me this forum gives many information about market place, investment side, financial disciplines and also Cryptocurrencies. You can choose your own interest either you have to learn or earn.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Welcome to the forum friend here in cryptotalk you will benefit a lot aside of the money you will earn there are some certain features about crypto currency that you will learn and you will find it very interesting.

Edited by The Game

Bro don't think about what you as a person will benefit from this environment, think about what others will benefit from you as a person. Our mistakes started when we started using the word "I". We should not be selfish, we are all family let work as a family. Thank you for understanding sir......

• Useful or interesting 3

Hello dear, you can gain a lot of experiences from this forum. It is very useful for everyone, as it depends on a specific work method. You can even earn from it. I advise you to deal with it frequently.

• +5 1

Well, there are two big benefits for newbies:

1. Chance to earn some money for cheap deeds (like games in Steam with big discounts)

2. Lots and lots of knowledge about the cryptocurrencies' world

If you really want to use its potential, then you can already go and discover everything by yourself.

• +1 1

Давайте писать вместе!

Well you will get a glimpse of the crypto world, because you will be interacting with likewise individuals, who have stars of hope in their eyes. You will get knowledge, only if you know what to read, as most of it is garbage. Plus you will earn satoshis, if someone give you reputation and talk token. So its a win win. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1