As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum?

You can learn from this forum how to trade ,invest and you will learn mining. But first of all, you have to get some money from the forum and start trading with small amounts till you improve your knowledge.

• +1 1

This is a great forum not just for begginers. You can learn too many new things about crypto world in here . I am here for a while and i beileve if you can focus on learning you can take a benefit from this forum. This forum is also paying us nice amount of bitcoin, whic is really encourage us.

• +1 1

Thank you for bringing this topic, There are allot of things that you will get from these forum,As a beginner you will get more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies,And also learn how to invest in cryptotalk, there are different things that you will benefit from the forum.

On 11/16/2020 at 9:28 AM, Zafar123 said:

Being a beginner I will have many benefits from this forum. This is an earning forum. By working on it it will get money to meet my educational expenses and the other thing is that my knowledge will improved.

Yes you are right because here in cryptotalk there is alot of benefit that involved knowledgeble aspect and the earning aspects if we do our work here properly, so that we can meet our daily demands.

• +1 1

I am  benefiting alot, firstly knowledge, experience, understanding, and money, crypto is real remember so don't waste time. 

As a begginer, there is no limit to what you can gain from this site. It depends on what you want to gain. I will advise you to keep your focus more on learning. Learn many things from this platform and earning will follow. If you don't learn how this platform works, you might violate the rules and that will get you banned from this platform. Thank you. 

As a beginner, after entering the forum, what are the things that the market has benefited from in the forum.

Being an active member in this forum, I see that working with it is fun and useful as we gain a lot of benefits about cryptocurrencies, the way they are traded, when its price rises and when it decreases until we get a profit, and therefore working here will earn me more money that helps me as an additional income in my future life

Well my friend, once you join the forum, you are in luck. First of all, you will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and gain the necessary experience in the future to be able to trade, which in turn will give you a good profit to spend on your needs. You work here from inside your home and you don't need to exhaust yourself outside. Enjoy your time .

Yes my friend, this forum is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge in this platform you can earn and learn both, it is a source of earning...

No matter you are a beginner are an old member because everyone getting benefit from this forum in both forms, knowledge and money. This forum giving equal opportunity to every member just create useful posts or comment on useful posts and get reward, in my opinion everyone should give more time to read the the senior member's posts for getting knowledge.

Yes, if you are beginner that you will be find a lot of knowledge from this forum because this forum having a lot of knowledge with the expert people and many people joined this forum just for earning but when they joined this forum then they realize that this forum giving them the two benefits first one is earning and second one is learning. 

19 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But as soon as you shift  to another  site or crypto related  earnings  way like invest,mining then its badly need to have  knowledge  @Labozhii

I am planning to become a professional trader in the future and that is why you see me insisting on getting enough knowledge from this forum because so far this forum is the environment where I see different aspects of Cryptocurrency are being discussed and with that I will need your help.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Labozhii said:

I am planning to become a professional trader in the future and that is why you see me insisting on getting enough knowledge from this forum because so far this forum is the environment where I see different aspects of Cryptocurrency are being discussed and with that I will need your help.

For better understanding  you should stay in trading section  most of the time because  there every  thing discussed  properly such as how to understand  market movement  as well  which coin is best FOR  trading, in market worst situation  how to recover  your lose @Labozhii..  Beginners  section  can't  give you many thing to learn.. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I advise you, my friend, to read all the instructions related to the platform .. and I advise you to read the topics that explain to you everything you need to start working in cryptocurrencies .. I strongly advise you to learn technical analysis because it helps a lot in the field of investment and making the right decisions

I am like you, a beginner in this forum, and I seek to achieve profits to cover my personal expenses in the field of education and living in my country and then learn other things from my colleagues.

Of course if you are here you will benefit a lot, first of all let's talk about the knowledge, their are a lot of experienced people here who are willing to share in from there wells of knowledge in trading, investment and life in general. Also you benefit from the side motivation the forums offers it members for leaning and sharing 

As a beginner in this forum, working here will make you gain a lot of information about the world of cryptography, cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, in addition to that you will earn money through commenting, interaction and posting.  These are many benefits as you gain experience dealing outside the forum.  This is my experience and my own opinion.

I do not think that there is a relationship between the market and the forum, it is not the forum that controls or influences the cryptocurrency market. The forum is only for the sake of learning and discussing topics. Yes, you can learn analysis only. You must work hard for that. Nothing comes easily

There are many benefits to using the Cryptotalk forum, especially for beginners.  From this forum a beginner will learn about all aspects of cryptocurrency and they will gain experience with crypto as they gain knowledge over time.

• +2 1

There are many things buddy. You need to explore them there are many benefits of joining this forum. Like learning, earning, strategies for business and trading, and patience.

You will get a lot of benefits from this platform like getting talk tokens for useful posts, 1000 satoshis for positive rated posts. You will also get a lot of information from this forum.

• +1 1

The most important thing you can gain — knowledge. And also you get to read about experiences of experts. Apart from knowledge though you’ll be able to find out about the disadvantages, possible problems you may face and struggles.

It is a very good thing that you want to learn about cryptocurrency and online marketing you are a new member the most beneficial thing on this form is that you can learn as well as you can earn from this forum.

We should try to make more positive post and a good content for the people so that we can get reputation and paid by BTC.

• +2 1

There are many benefits but I guess our knowledge will improve from this platform and our English language will polish at this platform and many ideas different people in the form of comments on different topics such as experience we can gain as well as money this is very expensive but here we can get easily so there are the benefits as a beginner which we get.