TALK Token, What is the next phase, decline or glory? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amiami

TALK Token, What is the next phase, decline or glory?

The rate at which the talkcoin has fallen is really disturbing to be sincere I just hope it will rise back than before this year 

The vast majority of the members of the forum were selling their token talk daily so the currency fell considerably, it is possible that in the coming months the value will rise a bit but you have to take care of the currency and not go out and sell like crazy.

Dear  friend these days rate of the TalkTalk  is very low and that's why many people are very about it and they want to sell it but dear friend I suggest you that this time is not good you should hold it may be in future it will be high and you get profit from it because if we sell it now then you'll never get any profit.

I think that the talk token at any time will rise and return to the glory that it had, that is what I think and hopefully so, so we can all win with the talk token since now we hardly earn anything but it is a matter of time so just wait and there to be patient.

In my humble opinion, it seems to me that as has happened previously, they can fall in such a way that nobody imagines it but I think that everyone is scared and desperately begins to sell to avoid economic losses and this leads to the industry normalizing and later From its fall I began to float and start again, but for this reason, when the great investors teach us that for finances, you must always have a cold mind and heart.

• +3 1

I think that this matter is left to the platform and the forum because this currency is owned by them, but I believe that what harms this currency the most is that it is widely distributed in the platform and forum

• +4 1

All members built their aspirations on it
TALK Token, where most of us started collecting this currency and placing it in the investment fund in the hope that its price will rise and trade on this currency will become greater, but unfortunately the price of the currency is declining day after day, so that most experts talk about the possibility of permanently canceling the currency from the platform

• +2 1

Hello my friend .. How are you .. I do not have a clear answer about what you raised, as I am still at the beginning and do not have the experience and skill yet in various fields, so I will work to follow the responses and benefit from them in understanding the future of the speaking symbol

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend yes according to my reading of articles and others in the beginners section I realized that currencies are rising and their price is constantly falling in the market so we have to take care. And working smart to ensure profit, and we have to be patient, too. 

The price of the talk currency is still low and it has not witnessed a rise for a long time. In light of the rise and fall of other currencies, the talk currency is still at its worst, and this is disappointing, and we hope that its price will increase.

In fact, I was very sad when I heard that the price of talc was 200 satoshi before and now it is 2 satoshi, which made me worried about investing. I think the forum should strengthen that coin with whatever it can do before its collapse.

Talk to Ken is very low price for long time now and there is no betterment in it's price as the price increase a  it bitcoins but not for much time

Ok, I'm not a trader, but I believe the devaluation in the currency was caused by the mad growth of the Bitcoin currency, because if the forum offers 10 tokens for each message, it can award Satoshi more than it can handle, so the forum admins let the TALK tokens crumble, and they are now equal to 2 bit coin.

I do not know why the price of the token is dropping, it has decreased a lot in the past few days, all the people I know are wondering whether it will rise again or not, I hope that the expert members will answer your inquiries so that we can get correct information.

A very sad thing is the decline in talk tokens, and we hope that there will be a big support campaign for this currency to return its price again and we can invest or trade in it, this is not limited to the forum’s work alone, but it must be from all brokers in the field of cryptography.

I believe that this currency will not be supported any more than that. The platform does its best to raise the currency and people sell it permanently and unfortunately.

Unfortunately this is 2021 and yet still talk token with the lowest value ever , I think decline it is , and am sad for saying that , but it's the truth , as long we as members and the talk token developers didn't work together to rise this token up again , there will be no chance to see the sun again .

• +3 1

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their your post is very beneficial for me and for every nubian bikini who is working on this platform dear brother top brokers in these days a very low prices for long time and Ud prices are increasing a little bit but it is not good

Hello friends.I think that the behavior that other users are having to get rid of their tokens is not the smartest way to act since it is a token that is just starting and that is also functional in Cryptotalk. The avalanche in terms of supply can also be attributed to the rise in Bitcoin prices corresponding to these last weeks where many are seeing the opportunity to get Bitcoin using the Talk token. As for the strategies that we must implement, it is that all the members of the forum agree to maintain the token .thanks for read my comment

Talk is the official currency of the forum and I think that supervisors and able members will not let their currency die, but they put it in investment funds and will re-inject it into the market at the right time. So we have to wait my friend and not waste this currency because it will grow again

Unfortunately, this is sad for everyone, especially those who invest in talk token. This is a bad loss, and you have to create a plan to get out with the lowest possible losses because I do not think that its price will rise again. I don't think the forum can do anything because cryptocurrencies are completely independent of any country or person.

• +2 1

Talktoken is a token created by cryptotalk forum. Talktoken has experience decline in its value and price but we hope that the value and price of the talktoken will rise significantly.

Unfortunately, the talk coin is significantly lower than it was in the past  Makes people switch from trading it, but no one knows maybe in the future the price will go up so I keep the talk coin  In an investment fund.

• +3 1