Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

Yeah, that's right. Every new job starts with small steps first. Nobody can suddenly learn something or get rich in a job. It is always necessary to strive. Otherwise, nothing will be achieved.

My friend I want to tell you that when you start a work you should to start from a single step and one thing I want to tell you that from the starting point of view on this forum you should to start from the learning process that will help you work on this forum

Yes every journey begins with a single step how hardship comes but you have to continue your struggles  then you will achieve your goals like you say here in crypto you start a journey i know in first it's very hard to understand everything but if you keep it continues you will learn alot with powerful knowledge so keep up the good work here and continue your struggle ahead best of luck

• +1 1

Yes my friend I'm satisfied with you. We always takes steps to take New journey but we don't afraid from anything because sometimes many people feel jealous to your success so they blame you that don't do this but we always focus on our goals and taking steps for success.

You are right. Thank you. In fact, there is a step at the beginning of every path. There is a small step behind every success. Basically, no one makes a big plan in the first step. I can't start with big plans. Then, I have to face losses.

Right to start something you have to take step like before rain start there will also a first drop which starts the rain it's nature because it is said that there is blessings in your hard work and movement 

That's right my friend, every millionaire in this world or every successful man started somewhere, so you should start somewhere too. I hope this forum is going to be the start point for a very huge trading and investment in the crypto world.

yes everything in life comes with step by step which we need to be carefull in every aspect of our life to gain aomething in our life. Thats how our life is. In this forum we also need to do patience if we want to earn Money.

For one step, you become one of the members who have a great role and wide fame in this field, so I work with confidence and great effort to be a successful person and have a good return, which is a major job that we gain from the forum.

Yes i agree with you my friend. Because every journey begin with single step and there a thousands of step that take us top and we should also have full determination in our aim.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right we should not learn all these information it one time we should learn with time now we learn litter about crypto but when we spend more time here in crypto then we should learn more about cryptotalk 

• +2 1

A good start to any big work is through a small step. The beginning is small but later it continues to grow.
The people who have reached the global side of the world also started through a small step of their work at one time.

yes,you are right guys. Every large steps start with a small single step. The billioniers of the world and all the bright man of the world get success From small something steps. If you want to become a vip parson of the world tgen first of all you have to respect small a simple one or works.               

My friend believed that everything in life needs patience and time to complete, so we must climb step by step into the work we want to get into. As for me, I started working here in the forum and did not know anything about cryptocurrencies and investment, and through my continuous participation and reading many publications, my experience in this field became increasing, and in the end I aspire to reach a high level of experience and knowledge in this broad field

On 11/15/2020 at 2:25 PM, Guru2050 said:

Here I'm today in this forum where yesterday I was not, and even having zero experience about the world of crypto currency. Today the story is changing becoming one of the member sharing and learning as well from fellow members, colleagues and above all enjoying all the benefits relating to crypto both in this forum and outside the forum

We are all here to share our experiences and knowledge about cryptocurrency and we're happy from that, we should continue to contribute more contents here because there's a lot of new members here wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency.

I think you have to start little by little to get more closed to the destination you are willing to goto and indeed you hard to work harder to achieve the best result of what you are working for in this great forum of cryptotalk, so let's keep working hard everyday

I think, I agree with you thousands of times yesterday because yesterday is a good time to plant but now is the best time, if you don't start you will never know how far you can go, the road can feel tough and long but fast and  With patience it will be easy, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency take time so it requires patience.

This is true, my friend, I agree with you that you made a good step by joining this forum because you will gain a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

You are right when we start any work we are on zero but after few time when we work with great effort we get a good rank so try to work with heart and achieve your goal which we want in your life. I am also working at this forum and after few time I become a member of this forum 

• +2 1

Yes every journey begins with a single step and you make progress step by step. Learning is a part of every journey. I like your opinion of sharing we all are here to share information that we are aware about.

We also gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and profit in this forum and it is in our interest to know more about cryptocurrency in particular. To be profitable from this forum you need to have patience and work to develop your writing skills so that you can publish useful topics.

You are the best, my friend, we have to take a step by step towards hope and draw our creativity with our own hands. It is very beautiful, and we commit and work hard and present our best information, and this will also give strength to the members of the forum. Whatever the post is of high credibility, the more new information increases and this forum becomes stronger.

The work must start with one step, and this step continues until it becomes a great success. It must be continued and never given up and never weakened.

It is true that every long trip must begin with a single step because if we do not take that step we will never be able to embark on that long journey that we want so much and after taking that great step we will be able to go nanny or obtain information and experience to improve even more than what we already were and get where we want.

We must consider the forum as a source of learning and the money that we make in hiding in order to do what we learn from here in order to work in the field of trading and cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1