Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Of course you can learn a lot from this forum and save money. This forum is helpful for every new member. We can get all kinds of information and earn BTC by doing 20 good posts in this forum daily. But we must work hard and follow the rules. Only with our hard work and experience can we succeed in crypto.

• +1 1

First of all welcome my dear friend in this forum. It is very good forum it is great and valuable through this forum you can learn and earn in the same day first of all you should do 100 posts after completing hundred posts you should do 20 post daily but you should follow the rules and regulations of this forum in this way you can do your work in better way.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 10:05 PM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

Hello my dear friend and welcome to the forum 

First of all you have to go to About the forum section and read all the rules a d regulations of this forum, then you have to learn and write helpful and meaningful posts. 

Thank you and good luck

I am greetings you  all if you are A new member of this site please try to follow rules and regulations of this site if questions that you did understand don't insulting anybody else you need is banned

On 15/11/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

Dear just work in proper way and take patience it's very important for everyone in life if someone gain it then he will become a great person and become a successful candidate of his field.

Dear you can learn over here by exploring all the seniors posts in each and every section and interacting within the forum on daily basis and you can earn by making good quality posts atleast 20 on daily basis and most importantly remember rating system it is the key factor for earning money 

• +2 1

Hi dear welcome on the fourm and all new members have a good opportunity to gain knowledge about digital courancy and digital marketing you should focus on learning and use your knowledge to do useful posts

• +2 1

• Welcome to crypto family.My dear mate this is not only the forum for earning ,it is the forum for learning and raising our knowledge about digital world and about digital currencies.Follow all their rules and do your own research and gather information before posting and always post useful content because useful content gives you everything here at this forum like reputations ,followers and money as well because content is the real king here .good luck
  • +4 1

On 11/15/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sypher9 said:

Dude first of all welcome here,  i suggest you to first to of all read the rules of the forum and understand them and must follow them other wise your account got banned then complete your hundred useful posts but make sure to share some informative content in them then after the completion of 100 useful posts you have to do 20 posts in a day and then you get payment for them

Dude first of all welcome here,  i suggest you to first to of all read the rules of the forum and understand them and must follow them other wise your account got banned then complete your hundred useful posts but make sure to share some informative content in them then after the completion of 100 useful posts you have to do 20 posts in a day and then you get payment for them

• +3 1

Welcome to you dear friends crypto talk I  think  the most important thing  in this forum is the forum rules so first of all you should read all the rules and regulation carefully and if you have any confusion then ask with people and always try to make useful post because  it gives you the earning of only that posts that are useful.

• +3 1

I am very happy to join this forum. It is a best earning forum kif you are working hard in this forum. First you read the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk and then start your working. You just create a useful and valuable post then you get a good reputation.

• +4 1

Welcome my dear on this platform. Now as a member of this forum you have to achieve the requirements of this forum. Means you have to complete your 100 posts, And then you have to post 20 comments every day and then your earning will start.

Thank you for your cooperation. Your first task in this forum is to follow all the rules of the forum. And to follow the veterans. Read more and more posts for newcomers.

You are welcome to this great forum. All you need to do as a new member is to first understand the rules of the forum and how things operate here then you can proceed to make your first 100 free posts and after that you start making 20 posts a day to earn

• +2 1

Welcome dear friend few days ago I have joined this forum and this forum is really productive and valuable and informative .We can also gain money through this forum .

Welcome dear, i advise you to read first rules of the cryptotalk.  Then you work properly on it. If you have any problem then you asked. If i know about any information to you question then i guide you. Thanks

If you dont know much about crypto, is giving your own opinion on the topics where its asked. Dont be shy and dont be afraid to be mistaken. Your knowledges will come later. 

Welcome in cryptotalk. It's a platform to earn and learn. You need to spend time here and gain knowledge and apply it in your posts. After completing your 1st 100 useful posts then after a week you will start getting paid posts. Keep working mate.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this

It is good to see your passion for cryptocurrency. You are told right about this forum, here you can learn about crypto world and also you got paid for your writings. It was time when this forum paid its users 30,000 satoshi for making 30 posts per day yes it was a huge money to earn online easily. Spammers attacked this forum to take maximum and left this forum ruined but the moderators controlled the situation and now everything on this forum is working fine. You need to make your Cryptocurrency from here not just for withdrawing but you can make it fruitful by investing it in trading, you can learn how to trade and can discuss topics on cryptotalk for best advices to make final decisions. Good luck @Sypher9

• +5 1

Welcome to join this forum. This forum is very beneficial for us. I am also new member here. So I don't have much experience about the Crypto world. O can advise you one thing that, don't focus only earning money. You have to learn first. It can make you successful.

Best of luck.

In the beginning, you have to publish the information or ask rational questions to take in exchange for the cryptocurrencies that you can trade and then you can trade

Hello my friend, in fact, I am happy that you joined our family in this forum and encrypted talk, which is the best way to good investment, as it increases its market value, its level and its future is safe. Therefore, I advise you to read all the regulations, ask and discover everything new and useful here and share with the members everything important

Hi,my pal, indeed, this forum is the exceptional place to find out about the sector of cryptocurrencies and trading, and it allows us advantage revel in and know-how and proportion it with different members. At the start, you need to familiarize yourself with the terms and policies of the discussion board via traveling a phase about the forum to avoid being banned or any future problems, and after the first one hundred beneficial posts, you may begin incomes your income, an awesome journey dear.