Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Probably you should have also used grammarly in this post as you made too many mistakes, but giving an advice is easy, practising this yourself is not.

Hi friends this forum give us an opportunity to earn money if we don't care of it and don't do our work concentately then we may lose it so friends be care while making posts do not do mistakes even don,t do simple mistakes that is dangerous for you.

• +2 1

My friend, you have to be very vigilant and careful while writing and during your activities here. This information can help new members who suffer from grammatical errors. it is good for them to use this information and I hope they benefit from it. I have already seen such kind of mistakes here and usually. yes, there are many people who make mistakes in English, they comment in this forum and it is very difficult to read those comments

Yes you are right bro. We should need to avoid simple mistake  because it is necessary I think otherwise we lost our account we should need to take a look on the our post and even the gammer and content of the post.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for your nice topic. Online grammar checker is best for the weak writer. One can easily check his mistakes in his writing by using grammar checker. 

We need to make some topics or post which us very unique in other topics so that we can avoid having duplicate topic here and we will not he sensitive on what we are saying here.

Yes my dear friends we have to be careful about the mistakes and we need to Work  good for the forum and need to learn before to post and we should post a comments related with topic and useful and helpful comments in the forum then we will not banned by the admin. We should learn about the rules and need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and then we can get good earning also by this forum.

We have to write contents with our own ideas not just by copying other content. It will be good if you wite the topics with the exact grammar. Otherwise you may get negative reputations from the other fellows on this platform.

Hi friend. Yes this is very usefull for the beginners. I am also a beginner i undrestand we have to carefull in our work .we have to avoid simple mistakes in writting.we have improve ourselves in all the time from this platform. Spelling mistakes are common because we are typing fast.we improve our writing skills this is very important for us. 

The biggest Mistake that is happening on this platform is the information posted here which is not related to this platform.The purpose of this platform is to post use full information, to post useful knowledge so that others can retard it. 

It is good to always check and improve your grammar as a single grammatical error could change the meaning of you sentence and renther it valueless or useless. So this post will help a lot of members to improve their grammar.

You are absolutely rigjt we should observe our mistakes and others too and tell them not to repeat it again we can help each other to avoid making simple mistakes in this way we can work on the forum for a long time and can earn a good profit too

Yes I also think that to stop our mistake both grammatically and spelling the information you gave is very beneficial and keep going to provide information to us thank you for that.It also effects our reputation in my point of view.

We should all avoid all kind of mistakes.we should be careful in whatever we try to do especially when posting topics.many people will read our topic and expect to understand and gain from the topic but if we Make lots of mistakes we can get a negative reaction making our post to get deleted.

Yes my friend some time simply mistake is creat the major problem of life.our life every steps is very carefully and un mistak. I hope I am trying to my every post is full of un mistake.

Dear Friend! We must always think deeply before we post because it may cause problem if we will not be sensitive on what we are saying here.

Sure, this would be beneficial for those members here who do not have good writing skills or make an expression using the English language, one can make a positive post here using the above platform, and I hope it will be used by many members here.

Yes i am totally agree with you if we avoid making simple mistake than our all post will accept and we will get each and every post payment but if we continuously making simple mistake than our post was continuously deleted by moderaters

• +2 1

yes you are right simple mistakes causes a big mistakes and this post is very helpful for newbies like us I'll take care of this now beacuse this is really very attractive in this forum and very informative. 

Yes you are right my friend .. If we do mistake we remember that this mistake have a large amount of loss in any kind of work. So if you do any mistake than stop or avoid for next. This act will be harmfull for us. Same as crypto site, if we do mistake again and again, crypto banned this type of person.

Awesome suggestion ,simple mistake may interprete someone decision , before posting or creating a topic take your time and go through your work before sending it into the platform so that people my not misunderstood you 

Yes,i concur with you. Aside from this, we should zero in on sharing the correct data and each post ought to be given the perfect opportunity to abstain from spelling and syntactic blunders, with the goal that we learn and store the discussion as a reasonable climate.

learn more. And I think the solutions that Obey and follow the rules and conditions of forum well in order to not get any encounter while working on this forum.

I have to admit my grammar has been better from the time I started in the forum. Five months earlier I was having some problems, but with the forum time and with patience I became better. These tools like grammarly help us, but are not a requirement if you have decent english level.

In this forum there is a chance that even you simple mistakes have to give a huge price . You may have to give up all the reputation you have built here just by giving out one careless mistake .I thank you for giving us advice on this and also for offering us chance to improve our grammar.