Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

I think personally you don’t need grammally to make correct tenses and compose the right sentences, you just need to proof read your content before posting 

the experience of the members and the ideas they present, I think we should focus on our work and follow the rules of the forum

• +1 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Of course we should avoid making basics and small mistakes while creating topics or doing comments on this great and amazing platform. You have already mentioned some tools to avoid these mistakes, thanks for sharing this.

• +1 1

Mistake is a small mistake or a big mistake is a mistake, even a small mistake can drown all your hard work, if you fail, you do not have to panic because failure is the first step to success. He is the only person who learns from his mistakes .

This is a world wide plateforum to gain and spread knowledge.so try to spread the infomation you are sure that is confrim.on this plateforum avoide to copy others.try to make your own concept clear.making mistakes are natural but try to avoide here to do this.

Yes absolutely bro am agree to you first of all its necessary for us to follow the rules and regulations first so don't try to copy paste other member comments don't type useless information so keep avoid from these simple mistakes

• +1 1

Yes I think we avoid little mistake but we should try to work proper posts making topic try we have don't mistake sometime we avoid but not all time if we action mistake then next time we will be careful and don't repeat again 

Thank you 

That was a good information and yes most of the members get negative ratings either of spelling mistake or not able to create proper sentence which makes readers hard to understand. When ever we commit a spelling mistake the type box will let you know by marking a blue line under it.

Thank you for bringing this good point of urs, we have to carefully follow this steps to reduce our mistakes, mistake is a mistake we have to be careful when commenting before we post, so dat we will live long in this forum.

They shared the project with me, as an opportunity to be able to generate an extra income, but as time went by, I realized that here you can benefit in many ways, not only from cryptography, but you can also acquire practice in other things, As for example, before entering this forum, or knew how to write a crypto article, as I learned from others, and the important thing was to read and follow the rules since that is where many fail, but you have to keep in mind that they are important to be able to do things well.
Currently, I like spending time here, and I liked the way in which you can share ideas and your own points of view in the cryptotalk community, I still lack goals that with the help of God I want to achieve, how to get a high rank, and be able to be a good writer on crypto articles from this place.

• +2 1

Often, spelling errors occur due to the use of one of the translation applications and not adding switching between languages to verify the correctness of the translation and many members and supervisors spoke about this in order to find appropriate solutions

Yes these simple mistakes can lead us toward a big failure.  Specially on this forum we can't afford these simple mistakes. We should work on our these weak sides so that we could produce best for the forum . And you have shared great sources to improve these mistakes.  I really appreciate your effort.  Thank you. 

Mix-up is an error be it little or strong, even a little misstep can break all your hard work,if you bomb you don't need to surrender, since disappointment is the initial step to success,and the mix-up shouldn't rehash itself.

Good advice, something I see very often is that many users make grammatical errors when they make their posts, so I think it is convenient to use a better translator, since many use the Google translator, which is not good, use better DeppL, which is better when translating.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Thank you for sharing these tips, everyone should be aware of spelling mistakes. Some of them cause disaster sometimes and the person may get warning points and bad reputation.

Hello everyone, I really like your publication, a good contribution, we must always check our writing and spelling, to avoid such errors, which have become customary, this can happen by wanting to make our posts quickly, and do not review, before sending, but we must be aware that things must be done correctly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello 

Yes this is true if you avoid making simple mistakes your posts will not be deleted, you have to be accurate in the simplest things by working in this forum will not delete your comments

As per me, on the off chance that you need to evade straightforward misstep, at that point you ought to have extraordinary knowledge.If you don't need any of your mistsake, at that point you ought to adhere to all the standards of the stage. What's more, compose the spellings of all words effectively.

This is very informative topic mate. Im totally agree with you. Most of newcomer repeat same mistake like spelling, grammar mistake. Guys be careful about this kind of mistake. Learn from your mistake. There are some extension for this mistake. You can solve your problem by using extensions. 

This is a very good information that will give us guide in avoiding mistake during our post and it will improve our English as well as grammar in making a useful post.

Edited by Sir Lyman
Typing error

Thanks dear friend for sharing valuable information we must avoid from mistakes you must to do comments in simple English and avoid from grammatical mistakes and your post will be easy.

One has to try as much as possible to avoid making simple mistakes by going through your reply before you post it and make sure check all your typical errors and make sure you write good words, thanks.

Yea Mate, We should pay attention to our simple mistakes because if we don't correct them then this thing become not good for us or other members they can understand the sentence in the wrong way.