Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

In fact, my friend, I thank you for this advice and I think it will help a lot of new members or members who suffer from grammatical errors or misspellings and grammatical errors, and your advice may help some people who use the translator a lot sometimes because this is against the rules of the forum, we are in the end We are all here to learn, and we must support and help each other to improve and maintain this forum.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this matter, and all mistakes should be avoided in this forum, because that leads to distraction. Also, we must pay attention to all grammatical and linguistic errors and work well here.

A very good point to talk about maybe alot of members here don't speak English language very well so they make a grammar mistakes or spelling errors thank for this benefits help

Thank you so much my friend. In this way we can improve our spelling and grammar mistakes and it is very good for our account. In this way people like our posts and give us good reputation.

Thank you, dear. You are right. What follows are the common mistakes committed by many beginners in the forum to avoid falling into these mistakes in the future and to avoid warning

Thank you very much, dear friend, it is possible in many cases to make simple mistakes in writing or grammar as a result of not focusing, so we have to check any post or response that we write before publishing it to avoid the error and I think that the help of these sites will benefit us.

First of all this is a good look and step from you, this will be useful for those members who do not have good writing skills or create a sentence using English language, they can create a constructive post here using the site specified above and I hope many members will use it here.

Truth be told and I consent to this reality on the grounds that as an amateurs, you need to notice a long time prior to spreading thoughts and talks that will not make any significant expansion to the stage . The utilization of legitimate words and focuses goes far to others seeing your focuses so we must be exceptionally cautious.

Yes, I agree.
Grammatical errors make reading disproportionate leading to deletion, So first we need to improve our English, Plus, this great platform significantly improves the English language remarkably.

Thank you.

Hello dear members newbies and beginners I hope you all are doing great on this platform first of all I want to tell you that your post is very beneficial I hope everyone using your post to clear their mistakes on this platform so best of luck

Yes i agree. I see so many people making grammatical mistakes and spelling error. Even i make spelling mistakes when i type fast. So for this you need to check once you complete writing your post and before posting. Write carefully.

• +3 1

Yes, i agree. I see so many people making grammatical mistakes and spelling error. Even i make spelling mistakes when i type fast. So for this you need to check once you complete writing your post and before posting. Write carefully.

• +3 1

The common mistakes that we make during commenting and posting is that some of us our spelling are not correct and some grammar also. Do you will have to improve in your writing... 

Avoid making simple mistake is actually learning stage ..in this we write wrong spelling of sentences..If we point to be noted this simple mistake we imrove our skills..We improve our learning and gramer styles.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you.  We must, in this forum, avoid making simple mistakes and abide by basic laws and guidelines in order to become effective and positive members of this forum and stay away from abusive acts and negative evaluations.  Thank you.

Thank you very much, my friend, for sharing this advice. It is necessary to be more focused when we want to share something in the forum. It is wonderful that there are people like you who offer interest

I congratulate you for this great contribution, it is very helpful to take care of simple mistakes such as writing incorrectly our publications, but that can give us problems and receive warning points, Thank you very much. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello friend .. Thank you for these useful tips. I am new to this forum and I have benefited from these tips and I will use the chrome extensions that you told us about and I will work hard to avoid grammatical and spelling errors and become better. 

Very great .. Thank you for this useful post .. Certainly, these tools will help foreigners write in a fluid and understandable English language, which helps the reader not to be distracted.

• +2 1

Yes, the use of the grammar and language checker is important, especially for beginners, because most of the warning points that members take are due to incorrect writing or due to language problems, so it is necessary to use it even if your language is good.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you that some mistakes in grammar may lead to an understanding of another meaning and you should pay attention to this topic.

That's right and I agree to this fact because as a newbies, you have to observe well before spreading ideas and talks that won't make any meaningful addition to the platform . The use of rightful words and points goes a long way to others viewing your points so we have to be very careful

@Young guy.

Edited by Gimini

Thanks for this useful article for beginners and who must abide by the rules of the platform. We must be careful of making mistakes, formulate our topics away from additions in chrome, and check our topics in terms of grammar and grammar.

Working in this forum requires avoiding simple mistakes because it exposes you to losing everything. Working in the world of cryptocurrencies needs to think carefully about the topic before publishing it and make sure that it is free from spelling errors to make it useful to everyone.

We should always think deeply before posting because it might cause a problem if we're not sensitive to what we're saying here. Because a simple mistake can lead to distraction. This extension will help a lot of members improve the bugs in their posts

Especially beginners