Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Grammar and spelling are the important attributes that adds meaning to the texts, and making it understandable for the viewers. So, it’s extremely important to care for grammars and writings in-order to make text/contents understandable. So, the grammar check software and the extensions plays a vital role in correcting spelling and grammars in the text.

thank you my friend Of course, grammatical or linguistic mistakes should be avoided because they may put us in danger for the sake of warning points This will make us very happy Thank you

We need to avoid common mistakes on this platform.  Must obey the rules of such platforms and be proficient in English language.  Need to know grammar.  Refrain from irregular work.  Need to post valuable useful every day.  Then we can do better by following the rules.

There are many simple and common mistakes on anyone to avoid can cause a lot of problems including grammatical errors and repetition of publications and topics you always strengthen your skills and read the information and understand it correctly, which helps you to improve yourself and build a good future for you free of mistakes

An important topic, thank you my friend for these tips, and I want to ask you: is it possible to use language abbreviations or is it possible to be considered misspelled too?

Dear members, The rules of this forum are very clear and adherence to them is not difficult. There is a law known that it is only possible to write in the English language, so you must write in an easy and simple language, and avoid spelling and grammatical errors because they are trivial but fatal errors that may cause the deletion of your post

Yes, my friend, we must beware of the information and verify it if it is correct because the error inside the forum leads to a big mistake among the members and leads to obtaining warning points in the future and the ban if this is repeated and thanks

• +1 1

Well, how useful this is and I want to add a note to the novice members of the forum that they should always provide useful advice or information on the topic of coding and always search and learn from Google in order to increase their knowledge.

Hello dear friend..
First of all, we thank you for this useful information, as indeed making simple mistakes while writing or making grammatical errors leads to deleting posts and responses because these errors lead to loss of quality of topics or responses.

Simple mistakes may cause problems in these forums, and we should try to avoid them, particularly among newbies. Don't make duplicate posts, and always do your homework before posting a topic to ensure it hasn't been discussed elsewhere

Grateful for all the suggestions and alternatives you give in this forum to improve writing skills. It is important to have reference sources and review the grammar so that the reader can enjoy what he is reading as well as having a nutritious information that is capable of transmitting topics that help to prosper in this Cryptocurrency business.

We should avoid making simple mistakes. Because mistakes are the reason of deleting our post from the cryptotalk forum. They are also reason of getting warning points. If we make mistake in our posted content it becomes difficult to understand.

Thank you, dear, for this good information, as it is necessary to pay attention to these simple mistakes because they may distract the readers and cause the demolition of the understanding of the idea of the topic that you published. I ask everyone to pay attention to grammatical and spelling errors.

• +1 1

I am agree with you and thanks for sharing such important information about mistake and so i think we should avoid mistake of spelling and grammatical error.

Dear comrades, I am Another one of these worshippers. Moreover, I prefer not to be ashamed of my mistakes. Because then, if I move away from failure, I will not have the opportunity to triumph in this business. Thus, we need to solve our mistakes without avoiding it. Very grateful

Dear Friend

There are many beginners who encounter this problem

But I also advise them to write their posts in simple and uncomplicated words so that the rest of the members can understand what they wrote, and that they should read more of the posts of the old members so that they can understand most of the topics that are published in the forum in addition to their commitment to the rules of the forum

• +2 1

The explanation you provided is very useful, as it is difficult for many of us to form sentences and make them free from linguistic errors, and by giving you evidence for us about the options that we can use for proofreading on the chrome site, it will facilitate our work a lot and avoid us falling into the circle of exposure to negative support or warning points

• +4 1

While creating post , you should keep follow rules such as:-

Your post should be effective & informative for other

Your post must be free from grammatical mistake.

And must read rules and regulation of the forum before posting anything, and

Don't repeat topics  of similar posts .Thank you

Yes I definitely agree with you as I am a newbie here what you said is right. We should be very careful while posting something , first of all check whether there is any spelling or grammatical errors because such simple mistakes may also leads to large problems. So beware before posting something make useful posts and error free topics.

I agree with you, my dear friend, we should be careful about our comments and posts because a small mistake will catch the eye of others, so we should be more careful and wish you good luck, my friend.

Thank you for your support and your good efforts. At the beginning, I was facing difficulty in synthesizing sentences, especially as you need a specific context and sometimes you need long sentences, which are the ones in which mistakes occur, but with repetition and continuous hard work, I almost overcome this problem, we must not resent and learn from our mistakes

• +2 1

It's a very useful subject, particularly for new participants who are just starting out on this forum. So, at this forum, try to avoid making minor errors; otherwise, it could be dangerous.The majority of the members leave a comment without carefully reading it before publishing it. However, you failed to notice the grammatical errors, which are all too common. Also, don't copy and paste any of the other data.work on improving your writing quality.

• +2 1

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines. These guidelines are very important for all members of crypto talk. It is because many people have to face negative reactions due to their mistakes. So we should write carefully to avoid mistakes, in this way we can get good reputation.

Thank you, my friend, we will all benefit from your advice, but I also think that there are many simple rules that must be adhered to in order to avoid mistakes, the most important of which is not to copy the topics or comments of other members because your post will be deleted.

Thanks for sharing this content that is so useful especially for biggners ,I'll try to use it while my writing cuz I have some faults in my writing so it will be great for me to improve my writing in case that Iam studying English literature.

• +2 1