Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Hello i agree with you it is very important to share this information until we all be able to work with out mistakes and avoid spelling or grammar errors , thank you

Of course, my friend, you have to be careful in dealing with this site, and you have to avoid mistakes so you don't get blocked. 
Don't try to copy anyone's comments.

• +3 1

Furthermore, since Grammarly does not work well in some cases, there are a multitude of free online word processors available on the internet. You can also use your cell device to show spelling suggestions (if you have one). And if you're having trouble doing it right now, absolutely guarantee that if you use and use it regularly, your skills can grow and strengthen

You are absolutely right, we the new members of this platform should avoid making simple mistake, and actually the the new members like me will find this post really useful and helpful in creating quality content, thank you very much dude for sharing your thoughts with us,

thanks friend this will help me to improve my writing and also improve the grammar of my writing to make comments correctly it is a good option I recommend it 100% 

Thank you, my friend, for this benefit. In this way we will focus on the content only Because with a few grammatical or grammatical errors, warning points will be placed, and this introduces us to the risk of ban

Dear friend its very important that we should  not do mistakes if you have read the rules of the forum then i suggest you  that  you should read the forum rules  and that is most important that you should not read the forum rules.

yes you right mistake are the part of our life and when we create the post on this forum we also do some mistake and your post increase my knowledge how we overcome it very good information you shared with us i think grammar checkers is the best option to improve our writing skills.  

Yeah Absolutely . You just follow the rules and regulations . And just try to creat useful content . And always take care about writing post. Because according to rules every post should give us a proper knowledge and information. Because this forum doesn't pay you on your useless post. Try to post good. Always just try to avoid simple spelling errors. . Thanks . 

1st give full attention to what you're doing. Always focus on your tasksand post first. Make them your priority and avoid any kind of activity. And avoid distractions and take breaks etc 

Yes I completely agree with you . Your post is very useful for all of us . We should avoid simple mistakes because these simple mistakes sometime cause big disaster . We can improve our writing skills by many ways . We should read our post first then save on this from to avoid negative reputation due to spelling or grammar mistakes.

Sometime we ignore our little mistakes.And that mistakes can create a big problem for us.So we should need to focus on our little mistakes as well.Try to not make any grammatical mistake,write a topic in simple easy way.

Yes, of course, new members should avoid small mistakes. First, I advise them to read the forum rules so that they do not make mistakes, and they should learn and write useful and meaningful responses.

Thanks my friend, I did not know that there are useful add-ons for Google Chrome in this way
I'm still a beginner 😅
But how can we know what is correct without being wrong?😎

The forum helps everyone to improve their English language, so you should take advantage of this topic and you can take advantage of the extensions on the Chrome browser.

• +2 1

Spelling mistakes can happen to newcomers, especially if they have a lack of grammar and knowledge of writing English words correctly. In my opinion, this matter should be worked on because it is important in the publishing process.

I really need this valuable topic, thanks alot for the information you provide to us, it is a very useful topic, in my last comments I sense like the writing is not very complete and I was wondering how I can resolve this thing... now I can use the links you give us...so thanks alot.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and important article, we must learn from our mistakes and not make the same mistake twice, and thanks to useful articles such as yours, new members can know the common mistakes that a beginner may commit and thus they can avoid them, good luck to everyone.

In fact, I noticed a lot of spelling errors and I hope that this post will be a lesson for these people, although I know that the mistake is not on purpose, but they should avoid it in order to ensure that they remain safe in the forum.

• +2 1

Thank you very much, my friend, for this valuable and useful information
I am a new member and I am always looking for publications that gain me knowledge in the work here
And to stay away from the ban

The new members of the forum have some grammatical errors and to correct them follow the advice of our friend and check it, and time after time we can overcome these spelling mistakes and write in the correct English language away from mistakes.. 

Yeah my dear friend you have have to avoid making simple mistakes. just keep on working you will be successful this will make you earn more profit than before.

Thanks, my friend, these are great additions to avoid spelling and grammatical errors, to show the comment correctly and to get the information without any distortion, so sometimes I read some comments, they are all so big mistakes that you don't understand what it means.

Indeed, there are many mistakes that we do not care about, but the punishment for which the ban may be final, so do not tolerate any detail. Focus on your work and abide by the rules, no matter how simple.

Dear friend your topic is very interesting many spelling mistakes in this forum are either by mistake or due to speed or the owner of the publication is ignorant. We wish good to all and do not wish harm to them, what you have given is useful and will help us all thanks brother.