I do win in Cryptotalk every day - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

I do win in Cryptotalk every day

Yes, I think I am the winner of this forum.  Because I can earn money from here by working only 3-4 hours sitting at home.  I am very happy to work on this forum.  I can earn money by working here as well as my study.  I consider myself a winner to get so many benefits from this forum.  I feel happy to feel successful working here all the time.

Friend, I am glad that you win, I also win and that is why I strive every day to make good or good quality posts so that they give us evaluations and pay us and the other people who do not trust if they can trust and enter the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well my friend I'm agree with you. We are doing hard work to achieve our goals. We should not give up in any time because every hard worker takes their rewards. We should take more knowledge and experience about them because this helps to improve our working capability.

I don't know very much about it but i know is that if we will creat a good topic then there is a great chance to earn money more and if it is useful for others then there is also great chances to get good reputation on this forum, hope so everyone is getting benefit from here in different ways.

I have come to share something for those who ask if anything can win here, I finally tell them that yes, Cryptotalk rewards your efforts, your daily work, if you persevere and make good publications and comments you get good profit and satisfaction.  You see, the one-day job, where I haven't published the top 20, for me, pays fair, it's just to imagine others, so I can recommend you not to give up, work hard and you'll see the results.  Come on
  Thanks to those who write good names in my publications and comments, which inspires me to be with you all every day and give you good names for what you do.

Hello friend, thank you for your valuable information, I am new to the cryptotak world and your words motivated me a lot not to lower my arms and move forward, it is always nice that you recognize so much effort and dedication and that gives me signs that things are I am doing well, I congratulate you friend for all your achievements and continue like this I wish you with all my heart you seem like a good person luck and go ahead.

I personally have been a member of the forum for several months and they have always paid me correctly, I am very grateful to him since in this way I can pay my expenses, he was very helpful for me because in my town there are almost no jobs and I am also student

Cryptotalk forum, is a great opportunity platform ever seen and had of, and that's why I'm Always advicing my brother and sister in this forum that we should not give up, always try to hard worker so that we benefits one day.

Edited by Ababakrin
Missing words
  • Useful or interesting 1

Congratulations mate for your great achievement, this is a welcome development. We should be very hardworking so that we can achieve our goals and we need patience again.

Congratulations dear for your achievement. We have to be good in every post . We have to continue our hard work.

And also we have to be thankful to crypto talk which give earning to us for our hard work.

Thanks.

This forum is very useful for us in every way so we should spend time in this forum and keep working hard. By completing the first 100 useful posts in this forum, we can also earn money from the forum by publishing twenty useful posts daily and to be successful, it is necessary to follow the rules of the forum.

Yes I always win everyday by acquiring a useful and informative post everyday and I always win bitcoin and talk everyday by making 20 good quality post about crypto world.

4 hours ago, mostafazin28 said:

Yes, every day, we win in this forum with our hard work and the support of our staff, so that they give us a great reputation for the publications and comments that we make. First, we must compose our publications, and most importantly, we must abide by the rules in this forum so that we win I thank all the supervisors here for this wonderful forum

@mostafazin28 That's right, even when the amounts fell from 1000 satos to 200, we can still earn taking advantage of the rise in BTC, hopefully it reaches 100k dollars so that those 200 satoshis are a good payment and we can stay here writing and reading, there are always alternatives to seek to improve our life status, greetings always.

@Dormilon In fact, I am also one of the people who publish ten or eleven posts a day according to my spare time, but I have not left my work. I would like to devote myself to digital currencies as I study and work together in addition to working in the forum here

• +1 1

It really is motivating to see that you're always rewarded for your efforts. It gives you that drive to finish the daily quota of 20 useful posts. To see that you're getting paid already would really make you feel like you're winning everyday!

5 hours ago, eiad.esmail7 said:

In fact, I am also one of the people who publish ten or eleven posts a day according to my spare time, but I have not left my work. I would like to devote myself to digital currencies as I study and work together in addition to working in the forum here

@eiad.esmail7 The world of cryptocurrencies is very complex and extensive, every day there are more things to do, it is the future and whoever does not see it that way will remain in the past of finance and will lose the opportunity to be in the main part of the world economy in the coming years, here you can make an income that will depend on our work, like everything on the internet, working hard benefits are achieved, greetings.

My friend you said absolutely right and one thing I want to tell you that you can easily win in the cryptocurrency first of all you should to get the knowledge about the Crypto farm and the cryptocurrency this will help you to learn the money on this forum

My friend this is not difficult to win over the cryptocurrency everyday  but the knowledge is very important it to win over the the cryptocurrency first of all you should to get the knowledge about the trading then you can win the cryptocurrency

• +2 1

Thanks so much friend for that. It's really necessary for us that we shouldn't give up and do work with patience and hardwork on daily basis. And soon the rewards will inspire us more and then we can perform more in better way. 

Yes crypto is the best plateform for achieving our goals and dreams. With the help of crypto currency we can get more benefits and experience. Crypto is very great forum for online earning and increasing our learning.

Yes dear we achieve this with our hard work this is easy if we have interest and hard work. And whenever we create useful and Informational topic or posts we get repotation and when we get repotation on the posts . Then we get earning of these posts. Dear I really appreciate to you because your posts are useful and carry on . Best of luck. 

• +2 1

You have given a very good example of beginners and those who haven't paid yet. Newbies can be a little impatient with this. I also get my payment. At first, I completed the first 100 free posts and continued to write patiently. I also earn every day. Thanks to this forum.

It's very good and reasonable idea making good content Everytime in order to have good and positive reputation and we the newbies really appreciate your efforts for providing us with good and educative posts that make us acquire knowledge and experience Wich will also make us achieve our goal

Hello mate,vi want to use this medium to congratulate you for earning money on this platform,so give more reputation and get more paid,And also post a meaningful and useful topic and get positive reputation to your post,so let work hard and have courage to our work and get positive response.

That's right. The forum pays you for your activity in the forum and because you are an active member as well as because you create good and useful content for other members, so I advise everyone to make their posts and comments useful for you to get more profit

• +3 1