Short story about Blockchain. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar98

Short story about Blockchain.

Not, only new member. Even this information helped me a lot even I know little things about the cryptocurrencies. So, better you can create your own blog site and YouTube and demonstrate them. It can also help other people.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Block chain is actually a safe and easiest way transaction of money.during this period of dangerous situation of Corona it proves very good and secure method to transect money.

I really appreciate your efforts in making this post. I am sure this information is going to be really helpful for the users to understand the concept of blockchain technology more deeply. It is because of this blockchain technology that the digital currency such as the cryptocurrencies came into existence. I am sure blockchain technology has more future potential in the modern world.

Blockchain is the fundamental purpose behind what bitcoin is today.Cryptocurrency is utilized great many purchasers and venders around the world.The future is each exchange will going to be on Blockchain.

BetFury                                                   

Blockchain is the beginning of everything. The appearance of this wonderful technology gave a great turn to the way of seeing the world economy. Today many are embracing this technology and following it as an example. Even creating systems where you can register documents, keep company data, and even hold electoral elections through it. It is the legacy that Satoshi Nakamoto has left us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Great explanation, more than 10 years have passed since the creation of Bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto who was only looking for a trusted protocol to eliminate intermediaries and transactions were between the two parties.
I think that the most disruptive was the blockchain and its ease of monitoring transactions, that caught my attention and I hope that in the future applications will emerge in the different sectors that implement the blockchain.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 11/13/2020 at 3:24 AM, Omar98 said:

I hope that this information could help newbies to learn more about Blockchain and how it started.

And please support me with your information.

@Omar98 Very good information, the blockchain is the heart of cryptocurrencies and its security is what gives them that adoption they have of people, without a strong blockchain they would be an unimaginable catastrophe for scams and pirates, if there are those with which They are already imagine they did not exist, it would be chaos, but Nakamoto thought well to make BTC, thanks for sharing with us, greetings.

Blockchain technology is one of the most exciting ideas to come around in a long time, empowering cryptocoins like Bitcoin and Litecoin along with platforms such as Ripple and Ethereum. It has the potential to revolutionize money and banking while wrestling the rest of the internet away from today's gatekeepers.

But it’s notoriously hard to understand, as most of the existing explanations are either too technical or too ideological.

The Story of the Blockchain is a book written for the rest of us. Using a series of anecdotes from everyday life and analogies from more relatable areas, Omid Malekan takes you back to the very beginning, walking you through why this technology was invented in the first place, how it’s being utilized today, and why it might eventually impact everything.

Nice information given dear, thanks for sharing this valuable research for the forum, actually not everyone of us know the real meaning of blockchain, but with this piece of writing you gave here, many of us now understand  what blockchain is. thanks.

This wasn't a short story exactly but you have given a very good presentation in your post that has helped me a lot understand the concepts behind the blockchain. I am grateful for that and this post deserves to be complimented.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:52 AM, Nicole018 said:

I really appreciate your efforts in making this post. I am sure this information is going to be really helpful for the users to understand the concept of blockchain technology more deeply. It is because of this blockchain technology that the digital currency such as the cryptocurrencies came into existence. I am sure blockchain technology has more future potential in the modern world.

It is the less of effort that I can do in topics in order to share and spread knowledge all over the platform here between all members especially newbies because most of the new members here know nothing about crypto world and how things are working with cryptocurrency so our duty is to teach them about things that we know in order to make this forums better.

And all of my topics are informative as this one because I really try to make them useful for all members.

BetFury                                                   

Blockchain is the source of the success of Bitcoin! Had it not been for the blockchain property and the protection it provides, we would not have seen Bitcoin with this success, and we would not have ever seen the cryptocurrency project with such great success! The blockchain feature and the protection it provides has greatly contributed to supporting the trust between the project itself and between the members who support the cryptocurrency project!

On 12/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

Blockchain is the source of the success of Bitcoin! Had it not been for the blockchain property and the protection it provides, we would not have seen Bitcoin with this success, and we would not have ever seen the cryptocurrency project with such great success! The blockchain feature and the protection it provides has greatly contributed to supporting the trust between the project itself and between the members who support the cryptocurrency project!

Absolutely, we can not deny the gift that Blockchain gave to the cryptocurrency world with all the features it provides because when we go back in time we can see that how much Blockchain made the cryptocurrencies' transactions more easy and more secure without being afraid from any lack of point.

BetFury                                                   

Haydn Jones is the Founder and Managing Director of Blockchain Hub. He has over twenty years’ commercial, operational and transformation experience working for retail and investment banks, a central bank, a regulator, a global management consultancy firm and a Japanese technology company.

He has run cash management and funding units, as well as foreign exchange and equities settlement teams, alongside leading projects to re-engineer the underlying platforms. He has worked in architecturally complex, data rich environments, grappling with the challenge of reconciling legacy and leading edge technologies across client-sensitive platforms demanding high levels of availability.

This is a very modern and advanced type of technology that allows us to transfer money safely and in a very short period of time, this post contains a lot of information, you have created good content

Really amazing efforts by Satoshi Nakamoto, who invented such great platform for all of us. And see today everyone is enjoying and earning big amounts of bitcoin just because of the great Satoshi Nakamoto.

This history will be never removed from the hearts of every crypto fan. 

And the way you have collected the complete data about block chain is really appreciatable.

9 hours ago, Guru2020 said:

Blockchain technology is a fresh technology that importantly facilitated the split between the hawker and the buyer, and it is a novel technology prepared for the upcoming someplace capital be capable of be transferred safely in a suddenly point and it too ropes the privacy defense story

Yeah, and to be more accurate, Blockchain is a software, an open source code.

I think the nature of Blockchain it self allowed a lot of people to be able to develop it in different types of work because you can edit the open source code to make a Blockchain for the company for example you are working in.

Edited by Omar98

BetFury                                                   

14 hours ago, Ielie said:

Oh my God, what is this terrible information, in fact I do not know what the blockchain is until I read your wonderful article, it is really a giant idea that will not end its work until the end of humanity, but shouldn't the injection methods have developed from 2009 to this time, it may almost be gone It is about 12 years, and you, as you know, develop on a daily basis, if not a courier

Of course some specific updates on the blockchain is being done daily because of the fast technology lakes that are being updated daily. But these updates are not changing the main basics of the Blockchain, it is only making it better and more secured by making it easier for the members and trustful as all of us used to.

BetFury                                                   

On 12/17/2020 at 4:47 AM, qashady said:

Nice and itemized clarification. I love the way that pre 2009 was likewise referenced. I surmise, a great deal of govts and banks share a similar excitement as us crypto clients about bitcoin yet nobody can try to overlook the blockchain. Blockchain is being concentrated widely, and they are attempting to sort out approach to utilize blockchain in an unexpected way, incorporating holding races with the assistance of blockchain. Energizing occasions ahead.

Yeah that is 100% true. In addition, Blockchain has a spot light on it self because of the pros that it has and in my opinion the most important pro is that it s an open source code, because it allowed huge companies and banks to implement it in their work role in order to help them to make their transactions and contracts more safe and easier than it used to be before.

BetFury                                                   

Story about blockchain is that the blockchain is a public ledgre of all the Bitcoin transactions, which continues to grow exponentially.  the successful computer is awarded in Bitcoin. once accepted, is new block is said permanently and contains a link of a chain of prior blocks, which the making the chain more secure.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful and splendid knowledge with all of us am sure we have gained to know more about block chain and the roles it is playing in the crypto world we can see that with it we can easily make transfer from our country to another without us stressing ourself especially during this pandemic 

Wowww... What an amazing topic to learn from. I am glad to now have the knowledge on the history of Blockchain with this educative posts. This post is a valuable and informative one which i believe most of we beginners just joining the forum to learn about cryptocurrency will learn from. Thanks for the job well done with this post @Omar98 

blockchain is the most essential thing of cryptocurrency and it is superb we have started out realising the importance and application in different regions (finance, statistics control and in games these days). the transparency, the security and privateness.

Thanks for those informative posts, i also read some books about blockchainand it really surpise me. It's a great feature and i see a great oppourtunity. I am pretty sure most of the traders and investor in crypto world doesn't exactly know what blockchain is.  Best thing to is reading more about blockchain so we can truly understand what're we investing.

• +2 1