How to change money to talk token and invest in yobit invest box - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

How to change money to talk token and invest in yobit invest box

Hello guys,

The safest way of doubling ones money on yobit is investing on talk token, Please guys will some enlighten me on how i will exchange my money to talk token and invest on yobit invest box, 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

Did you linked your yobit account with cryptotalk or not ? if you didn't link it first

click in your username and choose "New cryptotalk campaign" then write your cryptotalk email

after that each time you click in "Send to my TALK balance" and if you want to invest your tokens

Just click in Investbox at the top of the page and choose TALK token then set how much

tokens you want to invest you will get paid every 24 hours

• +3 2

First and famous you must know your country regulations on transactions you are trying to embark. If it allow online transaction to crypto exchange sites then you can go ahead and deposit your money in to yobit. Then go to investments section carefully go through the processes involved till you understand everything related to it before to take final decision. Best of luck 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

You will have to purchase TALK token from your USD's in the trade section then you can put those TALK tokens in invest box. I want to praise your choice of token as TALK is really a beneficial token.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

23 hours ago, Biojay said:

Hello guys,

The safest way of doubling ones money on yobit is investing on talk token, Please guys will some enlighten me on how i will exchange my money to talk token and invest on yobit invest box, 

After receiving your talk token on your yobit account, you need to go to the menu tab on it. Find the "Investbox" and click it, after clicking it you'll see many token that you can invest in, some of those token are scam so be careful. Find the talk token and invest on it, that's it.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, actually I really don't know the answer for this question. But still believe that investment is a good thing. Firstly you have to start your investment with a small amount, if you found profit you can invest more profits. 

• +4 1

It is very easy and all you have to do is exchange the currency you want for the currency you want to obtain and enter the investment fund and enter the amount you want

There are two ways to sell what you get from this currency at a rather high price and to buy back again when the price drops By this you increase the number of coins from your tolk and then you can put it in the investment fund and leave it But according to what I expect, the investment fund will not last for long, so the opportunity must be used now.

• +1 1

Yobit is a very large platform. You can easily convert it at any moment. So you have to go to yobit account and select different types of currency. You can buy or sell whatever you want to convert. This is a very simple process.

First of all you must link your cryptotalk account with Yobit and once you have done it you must enter a new cryptotalk campaign, the tokens will be paid after 24 hours

On 11/13/2020 at 7:06 AM, Biojay said:

Hello guys,

You can not but talk token with your Fiat currency but the easiest way to do that is that buy some amount of Satoshi or the Satoshi you earn here for the likes they give you , you can exchange it for talk token .

Friend, in fact, everything is quite simple, the fact is that you need to approach this method of interaction correctly. Everything is simple, you can see the investment plan, which allows you to send from 10 talk tokens to the piggy Bank, and receive 1% every day. This is great, you should try it, because this system pays for itself after a while!

image.png

For making talk tokens and it is invest and invest box for that you must create yobit account that may with same account of crypto talk is good . And link the crypto talk and yobit .it is for creating and investing your money in invest box.

Without exchanging your talk token, you can invest your talk token directly on yobit investbox which give you 1% profit daily and you want exchange than you should sell these talk token and than invest your btc which you got after selling your talk token. 

• +1 1

On 11/13/2020 at 8:30 PM, hani20980 said:

Did you linked your yobit account with cryptotalk or not ? if you didn't link it first

click in your username and choose "New cryptotalk campaign" then write your cryptotalk email

after that each time you click in "Send to my TALK balance" and if you want to invest your tokens

Just click in Investbox at the top of the page and choose TALK token then set how much

tokens you want to invest you will get paid every 24 hours

Thank you so much dear mate i am also not aware about how to invest my coins in invest box and earn good profit from invest box. I heard from many members of the forum that they are getting a good profit from yobit invest box by investing their coins on invest box. Best wishes for all 😊

• +1 1

I remember in few months there is a plan for investment in the investment box about the talk token you can het 1 per cent daily for your talk token I don't know if it's exist now or not but it's work like that in general 

Do you mean to exchange money for money that you can invest in a yobit invest box?
You can exchange the money that you have for other currencies through the trade tab on the yobit platform, after choosing the currency pair you want for the exchange process.

To change money to talk token it's not a big deal all you have to do is to use your money to buy a cryptocurrency then you will then convert that cryptocurrency to talk token.

Hello my friend

In the beginning, you must register on the Yobit platform, and after verifying your account, you can start trading and investing money in your portfolio, after you get the profits of the forum. Yobit is an easy-to-use and straightforward platform that has no complexity.

You can simply convert your money into any currency you want and if you want to withdraw your money, you can do so or start the trading and investment process in order to win more money.

Now the talk currency is low and I do not want to invest in it, but I am still searching in currencies and web pages in order to find the right currency for investment

• +1 1

Dear friend  I am using the yobit according to me I think this  is the best form and it gives you a lot of information and you can earn more and more through this I think you are talking about trading  you can easily convert your Bitcoin balance to talk token  but I think it's not much beneficial and then you can invest  it on this forum.

• +2 1

Maybe it's only going to tell you that you have no need to change your dog token into other currency for the investment you just invest your clients are tokens  in the investbox directly best of luck gentleman

• +3 1

You have to purchase TALK token from your USD in the trade section then you can put those Talk tokens in invest box. I want to purchase your choice of token as talk is really a benefit token

First, you must have enough balance in your wallet to be able to perform the transfer process, and then you must choose the currency that you own and click on it, then click on the currency you want to transfer to, but this matter requires a commission until the process is completed and then you can get the currency you want and put it in a box Invest and get your profits in return

My friend you can exchange your currency into any cryptocyrrency at the yobit exchange and also can invest in the investboxe . You can get good profit by the investment in the investboxe so don't waste your time and start investment.