How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

Hello to all my real friends he is a nice question to talk about how can we explain a Bitcoin to a person.. so if you want  to explain bitcoin to a person you can say that bitcoin is a digital currency and by bitcoin we can exchange easily in any country to country... And the bitcoin is invented by Satoshi Nakamoto...

At first thanks for your valueable content.I know that,Bitcoin is a digital currency invented by a unknown people or a group of people.But i have no more idea to explain about it.

Did you and I know about Bitcoin when we were born? We also learned about cryptocurrency and bitcoin after joining this forum and studying what bitcoin is and its importance. Bitcoin is a digital currency just like our national currency. The Internet currency is Bitcoin and the rest are coins. It's not hard to explain, we can easily explain to anyone.

• +2 1

I also try to explan what is bitcoin and how am i earning money but it's not really easy. First i tried to tell them about the usage of bitcoin but they didn't really beileve me, because media is against the bitcoin. Sometimes they say bitcoin is very volatil and unregulated, and i think this is the only point they're right.

In simple words, Bitcoin is a digital money that will be used from one place to another in the coming times. Our future is going to be a great example of digital money in which the system of banks will be completely dismantled. And digital money  i.e. butcoin  will be used through all the world's trade, e.g. import exports  etc. which is a major example of cryptocurrency. 

First give brief introduction about cryptocurrency and bitcoin how it is made and who are the founder of it. Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the market right now and it has also the highest price point.

I think he should watch some demo videos on trading and also learn by the experienced person that will help and give alot of information about bitcoin because the knowledge of bitcoin to understand for trading is not a quite easy job 

• +1 1

This can be proven in dozens of ways my friend, if you are in a country that does not use Bitcoin, you can show them this forum and show them posts and have them take a look at an exchange platform where you have some money, I don't think it's very difficult.

• +3 1

hello my friend, I think that digital coins become more popular and it's a trend and a lot of people are watching the rapid increase in its prices, and other start to invest in it and learn more about this world.

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies and their price is controlled by supply and demand, meaning their price changes instantaneously, and we are here in this forum to gain experience and knowledge and increase our information. But the money that we get from this forum helps us to save money.

It is a digital currency which is just a numerical value of your earnings added to your account which could help you to buy anything but it's physical state like coins or note doesn't exist.

It is a digital currency that was created in 2009, and it is a new and easy process to deal with. It does not need a person to be open-minded a little in order to know how to deal with it and invest it and how he can convert it into cash in his pocket

Dear friend u simply describe ..Bitcoin is a digital and global money system currency. It allows people to send or receive money across the internet, even to someone they don't know or don't trust. Money can be exchanged without being linked to a real identity. The mathematical field of cryptography is the basis for Bitcoin's security. 

Bitcoin does not flow through the traditional banking system; rather it flows from one computer wallet to another. Bitcoin cannot be held or kept in a pocket or wallet like currency; it is purely a computer-based means of exchange. Bitcoin is a fixed asset because there are only 21 million coins.

Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a 'digital wallet' app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins (or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. Every single transaction is recorded in a public list called the blockchain.

First of all you need to understand this is a digital currencies around the world and its popular all over the world and its most expensive currency now so if you want to get a knowledge about btc than you should know about trading first than you will understand how its work and its not a difficult things its just a simple digital currency but uts value is totally different with all other currencies

Dear mate when our parents and friends want to know about Bitcoin then we should tell them that Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is very highest currency and now it is becoming more popular in all over the world. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I faced such a situation with one of my friends, but I was unable to provide him with the correct explanation, so I told him to join the crypto talk forum so that he learns about the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies and how to make profits through them and I think that I provided him the right help ..

My friend, we have to explain how the cryptocurrency works to people who see it as an intangible fake so that they can benefit from it and make good profits.

Bitcoins are modern digital currencies that use blockchain technology to generate them. They are decentralized currencies that do not need central authorities, through which they can make good and beneficial profits.

simply tell them that bitcoin is a digital currency and there is a lot of altcoins and you are

just trading those currencies in exchanges also tell them that millions of peoples working with

cryptocurrencies and you are not the only one, , in addition to that you must explain to them the advantages of working on the blockchain network. 

• +1 1

can tell them that bitcoin is a digital currency and there are many altcoins that you also buy those currencies and the exchange tells them that millions of people are working on cryptocurrencies and not just you.

first of all decsribe all beginners rules and regulations to him then guide him excellently he have to know all the basic rules of bitcoin platform to get inside in it

Yes, we all first encountered this problem with parents wondering about cryptocurrencies. You have to read some reports that talk about cryptocurrencies. You can also show them the platform and how it works and show them the money that you transferred.

Bitcoin, often describe as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency. It is a type of money that is completely virtual. It's like an online version of cash which cannot be misplaced or can be robbed. People can send Bitcoin(or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send bitcoin to other people.

• +1 1

Bitcoin  is a popular currency in the crypto forum and bitcoin created by satoshi Nakamoto and this is a person or a group of people I don't confirm about that . And it is legal work and we can earn money from this forum by creating useful and informative posts .