Did they mean should our post rated the same day? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Did they mean should our post rated the same day?

The rating should be done the same day or anytime but within it payment limit time if not even though you latter been rated their will not going be pay for that comment.

I think the day after the payment based on the assessment comes in they let you see what your rating is and they pay based on that.  I think this is a fair and good arrangement.  I hope my idea is correct, and if it is not, I hope that experts and knowledgeable people will correct my information for me.

According to my knowledge the payment policy has been changed. Now we will get payment for just 20 useful post. But our post should be strong and useful. Now we can't get payment for 50 reactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

They said if our post get like in these seven days than we will able to receive our payment and if our post gain no rating on a negative rating than we will don't receive our money so be careful when you are posting make sure your every post get positive like 

DO HARD WORK FOR YOUR OWN GOOD FUTURE....😊

• +2 1

These evaluations can be obtained in the next 7 days before they are paid, not the same day, only that the faster you obtain the evaluation, the better of course but it is not something simple, so they give 7 days to achieve it.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Techman said:

don't know what to do about it @Guru2050 so that satoshi should be paid 20 to me?

Don't anticipate to make quick rich be careful with the greediness that is growing in you try your utmost to cut or limit it @Techman don't post what shall not be recommended or be considered as useful post in the forum just to have a complete payment. Despite my rank or level sometimes I don't earned full payment of talk coin talk less the competitive payment which is BTC.  However the bearing for earning average or complete BTC payment approximately 20 thousand satoshi still rely on your capability and competency of creating best quality topics or comments. Fortunately if all receive positive reputations you all so receive full payments.

• +4 1

I don’t understand your last two sentence. Can you please clearly explain what you saying last 2 sentence. Pardon me i don’t understand this. But i wish that your problem will be solve soon. Don't worry about that. Good luck.      

• +2 1

the simple meaning is that you have 7 days in order to get the likes and reputations for your topics and replies or the comments and you will get paid if there are positive rates after seven days.

Hi there, welcome to the forum, yes we're receiving payment if  our post got likes. But you don't have to receive positive reaction at the same day. When you create some post you have 7 days to got like. If you make useful and interesting post you can get multiple likes.

• +2 1

An important question, my friend, I am a new member, and I hope to clarify this information, and I hope from the forum administration will do that so that we can know the calculation mechanism.

My brother you have done a very good question, but I do not know about it because I have just arrived, it has been almost four-five days, so I am sorry I cannot give you information. 

You ought to get appraisals inside 7 days of making that post. At that point just that post would be qualified for installment. In the event that the on the off chance that the rating of that specific day is zero or negative, at that point you won't eat installment for any of the posts. This rate is known as the got normal rate. Simply remember these things.

• +3 1

Not necessarily the same day. You have a 7 days to be reviewed as positive, or that post is considered useless and doesn't get a payment.

I am so sorry to see that a lot of really good posts are not rated and I always try to give them good ratings but unfortunately, not many people read the posts here and give good reactions to the posts that deserve it 😞 

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

5 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

However the bearing for earning average or complete BTC payment approximately 20 thousand satoshi still rely on your capability and competency of creating best quality topics or comments. Fortunately if all receive positive reputations you all so receive full payments.

That greediness is of positive I'm passionate to be making satoshi I have plan to achieve in next 3 months and it requires large amount of crypto money to make start the project. @Guru2050 I'm in cryptotalk learning and saving for future. Thank you for the advice but also have plan to make before the end of 2021 it will help your future

• +1 1

I am a beginner in this forum, I was curious to know the answer to your topic as well, I was waiting for the response of the senior members on this topic, in the end I gained the knowledge thanks to everyone who provided useful information for this question.

• +2 1

I think you should agree wait that post again there is clearly mentioned that you have 7 days to get the positive ratings for your comments or your topics

On every post we write we are required to have at least one positive ratings this will earn us1000 Satoshi.we have 7 days after the comment to get our earnings. within the seven day we must have positive ratings for us to get the earning.after the seventh day we will not be paid for the post.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, Techman said:

I'm passionate to be making satoshi I have plan to achieve in next 3 months and it requires large amount of crypto money to make start the project

Well it is good for every member to set target to realize not relying on daily earning campaigns @Techman wish you best of luck. Then to your question I had secure my first project. Then the second shall be in next 2 years time after BTC halving.

No our post shouldn't be rated in the same day in order not be bias to others that are posted early before now and those that just posted now they not supposed to be rated in the same day.

14 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Then to your question I had secure my first project. Then the second shall be in next 2 years time after BTC halving.

Congratulation @Guru2050for making it through to realize your  first goal. I am very happy for you deserve it, you shall continue to be successful by the help of your experience and hard work.

• +1 1

It is a good thing that it is at 7 days because without any doubt in that time it is given to assess, and to verify if the subject is worthy of being qualified for the administrators, that is why it is something good for everyone.

• +1 1

My friend in my opinion if we get reputation  same day when we create post or if we get positive reputation on our posts this day when we get payment . It's mean my friend if we get reputation on our  before start it payment then we get payment of this post and if we get  good reputation  after getting payment then we can't get payment .

• +1 1

I think, when you write the topic and post of the day and when the day is over and someone gives you a negative rating on any one post, you don't pay for all the posts for that day.  You will be paid for all existing posts that you delete because they are duplicates.  If he stops working, he will not receive his salary and if he continues to work, he will be paid gradually after 1 week from the date of posting.

I do not understand why the payment is associated with ratings? If the person is creating informative content and then gets some negative ratings by some scammer and biased members so it is not good for the person. 

I think: Payment is made a week after writing the post.
After 7 days, and at the same time of writing the post, if they find that it has a good reputation, they will pay it if it does not, then it will not be paid even if he gets a good reputation after 8 days>

• +1 1