Did they mean should our post rated the same day? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Did they mean should our post rated the same day?

When you write topics and posts on the day and when the day ends and someone gives you a negative rating on one of the posts, you will not get paid for all the posts for that day.

I think admins should explain this question and answer it and i am very surprised about them system of paid and but if it's positive you will be paid there is no problem and still i would love to know more about it precisely.

I think if we are posting creative concepts people ready to rate positive feedback because everyone here is in wait for better knowledge so thete is no time duration when our post are going to get rating. 

According to my understanding of things, I think that the payment is made a week after the creation of this post, and if he has received a positive evaluation, he will be accountable for this evaluation as well, and the evaluations are not calculated for old publications, for example that there is an old topic or comment and one of the members gives him a positive evaluation, this evaluation will not be counted.

• +4 1

Welcome dear this . I don't know dear . I have no idea . I think our daily post will be rated randon on the seventh days of week.  According to this we will be paid . I  read many comments then i learn better.  

In my opinion, what they wanted to say by changing the rules is that we try harder and make good topics or publications as long as they deserve good evaluations so that those people who see our topic give them to us. In my opinion I think they did not want to say that.

• +2 1

In my opinion ,the post must be rated in seven days before payment. But I'm not sure about this. I'm begginer on this forum and don't have much knowledge about many things. I'm learning many things after coming into cryototalk. 

My girlfriend means that your post or comment will be evaluated before the end of the period specified for auditing your posts and posts, which is seven days

yes I want to tell you that our post is rated at the same day when we create our topic and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to use the good material in your post that is very beneficial to get the reputation on your post

• +4 1

Yes my friend I want to tell you that our post is rated at the same day when we create the post but the payment of that post is received after the 7 days in your wallet so you should not be worried about that and continue your work

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Friend i don't think it can be possible to rate in ine day means on the day of creation.  But according to my opinion 7 days is suitable to get reputation and for rate.  Because why we get full reaction on all post one day . Sometimes our post not to be read to other people and not to get feed back. So one week is suitable time to get all thing on our post . We can get maximum reputation on and can get batter.  So this is my thought.

• +2 1

As we will be only paid satoshi for that posts which will get positive reputation and as we get satoshi and talktokens of that specific day after 7 days so i think we have to get positive reputation in 7 days to get satoshi for that posts and that's the reason we get satoshi and talktokens after 7 days.

I think you should get a rating within 7 days of making the post. Only then will that post be eligible for submission. If the rating for that particular day is zero or negative, you will not receive payment for any post. This rate is called the average rate obtained. Just keep these things in mind. And post like good

That payment and rating system meant that if you had positive reputations on your post, you would get 1000 satoshi. It was not at all necessary for him, that your post should have a positive rate on the same day. Whenever there is a reaction on this post of your and before getting his payment. This does not mean that your post on this post should have been rated on the same day that you used to do that post. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me, I don't have much experience with this topic, but I believe that when writing the post or commenting on a post, you are given seven days until it is supported by a positive reputation and then you can take money for it and I don't think you should get the positive reputation on the same day Writing a post because I think this is not possible, and it really takes several days for the largest number of members to see it and give you a positive reputation.

• +1 1

What I know is that even if your comment received a positive reputation 6 days after its creation, you will be paid for it, meaning that your posts do not necessarily receive a positive evaluation on the same day in order for payment to be made.

But I have a question: If I get a negative reputation, will the payment be canceled for all of my posts that have a positive reputation?

There is a new payment system now. You only receive 200 Satoshi per posts and there's no payment for giving positive reputation anymore, but you will earn bitcoin if you receive positive reputation. 

I don't know much about these, but I think our posts are being evaluated. Dear, when you create a post you will get paid for that post after seven days. General Chat Longi

No rating is required on the day the post is created. We are given seven days to get a positive reputation on our post so that we can get paid for our post.

Good day my friend, quite alright it's not necessary your post should be rate at the same time, Because there are some people who will give rate the moment you send it to them, while some will just waist your time and at last they will faile you,so giving reputation at the same time is not compustry.

A very important question, dear friend, your post is audited by the officials within 7 days. As for the evaluations, they are daily and have nothing to do with the post account. Useful or not. Members give negative or positive evaluations to each other.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:45 PM, tienda said:

Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative"

My question: 

Did they mean our post should be rated the same day of creation?

Or

Did they mean in 7 days when they revise the post should they find it rated yet?

Well, I think the reputation points are counted in overall weeks and are valid for a week not just on the day of creation. You should not be worrying on such a thing, just because if you create a good posts you can get a good reputation automatically if your post deserves. 

The posts are evaluated and paid for by the Yobit within seven days of writing the posts, and this period is sufficient for the crypto staff to examine and evaluate posts. I think that the evaluation of posts and posts begins after the first 24 hours of writing it.

No, my friend, it is not necessary to rate the posts on the same day. You can rate them during the week, which gives you a good time to support all posts during this good time.