Did they mean should our post rated the same day? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Did they mean should our post rated the same day?

It is the most advisable thing to do when receiving the payment because sincerely if we let more time go by we could miss the payment that we could be taking advantage of, the faster they value us the faster they will make our payment and improved, the truth is that I am still waiting for them to raise the payment here in Cryptotalk to what it was before, but we are disciplined and we continue working.

• +2 1

Friend from my point of view and my opinion what yobit means or wants us to understand is that during those 7 days our publications must be or be valued positively or negatively that is what I understand and it seems to me that it is so as I understood.

I am not sure about this topic, but after reading the comments, the majority says that the evaluation should take place within a week and not only on the same day.

Edited by Boshra

No, my friend, of course, they don't mean that within 7 days your post must get a positive rating in order to be calculated useful and paid for, so commit more to earning more, my friend. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you must create useful topics in order to obtain positive evaluations and obtain seven days after placing them inside the forum, and you should stay away from copying comments because they cause negative evaluations and not getting money, so you must be careful well before placing any comment inside the forum

• +3 1

My friends, after writing the daily posts, you should receive positive reviews on these posts, and after 7 days the payment is made, and it is not necessary that you get the reviews on the same day. You can get money if the evaluation is done the day before the week of the post, so do not worry and work hard

No i think absolutly not.If it is so there would be great difficulty to get money.your post should get positive reacts with in the 7 days.Negative reaction leads towards no payment.

• +1 1

Thank my friend for bringing this point. As i am a new member i still dont have a proper idea about the rating process. It would be great if anyone can tell me does rating affect our income?. Will i get payment if my post doesn't have good ratings ?

Edited by Faizunnahar Fiza 2001

The method of payment for publications is through classification and useful publications, where the payment system is after seven days of useful posts where the publications are reviewed and paid for that. Presenting the useful makes the person always present his best posts.

Dear friend, the payments arrive a week after you post them, provided that they have a positive evaluation, and that they are free from negative evaluation, I wish you success.

• +4 1

Dear Members It is necessary to evaluate your publications to be paid after they are considered useful, but it is not necessary that this evaluation be done on the same day, you have seven days to evaluate

• +3 1

Hello my friend.  The payment policy in this forum has changed again.  You must publish 20 useful flyers daily.  For every daily post that gets positive support, you will earn 200 satoshi one week after it is published.  Support will be within a week, not the same day.  I wish you all the best.

• +3 1

Well friends you ought to get appraisals inside 7 days of making that post. At that point just that post would be qualified for installment. In the event that the on the off chance that the rating of that specific day is zero or negative, at that point you won't eat installment for any of the posts. This rate is known as the got normal rate. You really have to take note.

For a while but then, we found out what was going on, and it turns out whether your post can be checked at any time, and you'll get your reward in 7 days. For instance, some posts are removed, while others are given a ranking, and all of this occurs within a week. As a result, don't be concerned; you still have plenty of time!

I think that the posts you write need a period of 7 days. For members to see them and take from them what will benefit them if they are good. Within this period your posts receive support and positive or negative reviews. Until they are paid or not.

• +1 1

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, it is a really important question for giving the reputation my friend should not worry because I am confined to the day of construction, but it can be evaluated within 7 days until it is reviewed and thus has more time and opportunity to get an evaluation

• +2 1

In the beginning you have 100 free posts, after that you are paid for each post and each post has seven full days in order for it to receive positive evaluation by members and therefore you must create important topics about cryptocurrencies In order to get support from members 

They pay for the evaluated posts so they leave 7 days for the posts to be evaluated
This means that the post or the response to the evaluation must be received within this period to pay for it and not on the same day, this is very difficult to get an immediate evaluation on the same day of what you share
Therefore, those seven days are a specific time limit for topics or responses to be evaluated within it.

You have a seven days to get rate on your comment and it is a good period to the members to like your comment if it was a good and it is very good idea.

• +1 1

When participating, the balance is given to you after 7 days of participation, and if you are evaluated before the seventh day, you will get the balance in Bitcoin, otherwise you will not get a code talk

• +3 1

frankly speaking I'm totally confuse too I don't know how to answer this question either but anyway well experience members will answer your question clearly Just don't be much confuse buddy. 

Edited by Manir

I think you will be paid for your posts after seven days of posting and the posts with average rating will get payment, so between that range of seven days, you can get reactions and still get payment for your posts, this is my advice for you, thank you so much.

Dear friend, according to my information, you have 7 days to evaluate your posts and earn money on them because you will earn 10 talk on each post, but you will earn 200 satoshi for each post that is rated positively.

• +2 1