Which wallet based on your experience do you recommend? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Francisco87

Which wallet based on your experience do you recommend?

If it comes to  security , all wallets have same security due to their 2fa verification. I myself is using binance  wallet as being a beginner it's easy to use. It's easier to do transactions and  exchange through this wallet. It's reliable and safe to use.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this feature. But in my experience, there are many wallets in this crypto world. They are chainbase, trust wallet, blockchain etc. But I think trust wallet is best from another wallets. It cost low exchange fee.

Myself I recommend the use of the crypto wallets I have used before such as blockchain and coinbase they are best and charges less fees on transactions therefore, why not try them out.

Dear friend, I will suggest the blockchai.info on the grounds that this wallet is general, you can really hold a coin and furthermore a symbolic which is fitted for those individuals who are continually partaking in airdrops, it's likewise easy to understand and it's not difficult to utilize so you should attempt it mates.

• +1 1

I always recommend you to use and trust wallet because it is a software wallet and you can recover it even if you lose your mobile phone are you have to do is to backup your 12 words at different places

I haven't used any wallet yet. I am also looking for a good and reliable wallet. My friends have suggested me to use a trust wallet. My friends say that trust wallet is good and safe.

Dear Friend! Most of wallets like trust wallet, coinbase, blockchain are the same wallets. And they have same levels of security. 

I recommend Trust wallet, it is an application that you download on your mobile and it is very easy to use and most important is that it is secure wallet with which you will not be afraid to lose your money, but I have found that there is one disadvantage with it which is not having so many pairs of crypto coins.

• +2 1

well I have experience block chain wallet and trust wallet and I like them frankly speaking because of their tigh security in them. The are the best wallets that I know buddy. 

Edited by Manir

I  am working in this Crypto world from 2 months.There  are many wallets  are working online  for  storing, exchanging and transferring cryptocurrencies. But  I feel  Yobit  wallet is best wallet in this  need.

It provides us whole opportunities in just  low fee charges. 

Greetings friend, the best wallet I can offer you and recommend is the cryptographic exchange platform Binance, it is too complete, you have many varieties of cryptocurrency in your exchange, it has several working modes 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many wallets on internet. I personally use yobit and also recommend it because it us very secure and easy to use. And money can be easily withdrawn from it.

I don't have much experience of using wallets as I am new in crypto world and learning the basic things so far but I have read a lot about Trust wallet and on the basis of my research on it I could recommend it that it is far better than many other wallets.

The wallet I recommend based on my experience is trust wallet and binance because it's safe to use and also secure, its also has simple interface and low transaction fees. 

Paypal may be one of the most recognized virtual wallets worldwide, it is a payment system that allows money transfers, pay and receive payments online, its fame may be due in part because many online stores offer this wallet as a method Secure payment for me, I hope that you are also lucky.

• +1 1

I use many wallets. But I recommend you payeer wallet. It is very easy to use . It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It is very trusted wallet. It is safe and secure wallet.

Dear mate, i don't have any earnings yet because I'm new on this forum and getting knowledge about many wallets. Many people are talking about trust wallet. This wallet is used to hold cryptocurrencies. I think this wallet is reliable and trusted wallet. 

• +2 1

I have used blockchain and now I am using yobit . Blockchain is safe and trusted we can use blockchain where is authentication security method . And also yobit is best and trusted we can store our cryptocurrencies . But most better Is Yobit here we can exchange and we can check market rates .

I really like doing crypto currency anonymously and this wallet provide this feature .I've been utilizing it for quite a long time with no issue .It is secure wallet with which you will not be afraid to lose your money.l always recommend you to use and trust wallet because it is a software wallet and you can recover it even if you lose your mobile phone .

I will recommend you coinbase wallet because it is used all over the world and is easy to use, you can keep your coin with you are exchange it or even cash out whenever you need. 

There are numerous best and safe wallet application you can introduce on your portable. Furthermore, you have just referenced the absolute best wallet; Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, Coinomi Wallet are ideal for cell phone and furthermore Atomic and Coinomi wallets viable for PC establishment.

Hello friend I want to tell you that the you beat on quality is very preferable for us withdrawal our earning money but you should follow the rules and regulations of stock for withdrawing your money we should working inside the rules and regulations of this platform and we should invest our earned money for earning more money

• +2 1

I can really tell you that if you want a secure wallet, use trust wallet, I have used it and since it has failed me, for this I can tell you that it is an excellent virtual wallet, but on the other hand I can recommend that you use an exchange to save your assets, such as binance, for me this is the best of the best, excellent interface, optimal speed, low commission costs and extreme security.

This means that here we need to know something good and know something good.  We need to discuss here.  Hopefully, if we can learn something better with advice here, we can understand a lot more here.  Here we feel that we can do better if we achieve.