DLRS token price is movement slowly - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

DLRS token price is movement slowly

We all know that yobit Exchange site created Airdrop.  And DLRS chooses the token as the airdrop token.  Currently this token is only available on yobit Exchange.  You can buy BTC with DLRS coins from Yobit Exchange site.  And you can buy DLRS tokens with BTC.The DLRS token is currently priced at US 0.01.  However, the day this token starts trading, its price starts from 0.0078 .  And its prices began to rise slowly.The current price of the DLRS token is 96 satoshi.  The price of this token increased by 102 satoshi in 24 hours today.  And it dropped to 78 Satoshi in 24 hours.

I am showing you a chart of 24 hours:

Screenshot_20201107-131045_1.png.fc86fffc1d215f32d79a36e216f419c3.png

You can see how much the price has gone up and down in 24 hours.  Its price is not so much movement.  There is a 20-30 satoshi difference between increasing and decreasing its price.We all know that the higher the token purchase, the higher the price.  And the more tokens sold, the lower the price.

I am showing you another chart for 1 week: 

Screenshot_20201107-131905_1.png.a8a71f8c2fdb085e02768fcc0a5b4ef8.png

If you look at the beginning of this chart it was a lot of sales and purchases.  And if you look in the middle of the picture you will see that there were very few sales.  At that time, the price of DLRS token was highest at 102 satoshi in 24 hours and the lowest was 78 satoshi.

I will now show you a 1 month chart:

Screenshot_20201107-132837_1.png.13fbd20cdd1bf67d8eef3d950779b3d7.png

If you look at this chart you can see that at first its price was good and gradually it started to decrease.  At first its price just increased.  And when it started to go down, it didn't go up.  The highest price on this chart was 102 satoshi and the lowest was 78 satoshi.

If you look yobit  at the price of this token in the three charts, we can see that its price was rising and falling.  Currently this token is only available on yobit site.  You can invest and trade with this token.  This token was received by almost all members of the cryptocurrency forum.  Many members sold these tokens and many bought these tokens.

DSLR TOKEN TOTAL SUPPLY:  88,000,000,000

DSLR What will the price of this token be in the future:  I don't think its price will increase in the future.  Because it has very few users.  Because this token is only available on yobit Exchange site.  I originally sold this token when I received it.  I am not willing to trade with this token.  Because its price increases very little.  If this token could be found on other exchange sites, its traders and investors would increase.  However, you can invest in yobit with this token.  And you get 10% interest by investing.  I think half of the total supply of this token is with yobit, the other half is with token users.  Since it is associated with BTC, its price can change with the change in the price of BTC.  However, the price will increase very little in the future

DSLR TECHNICAL ANALYSIS :  

We almost all know what technical analysis means.  It is basically a technical analysis to estimate the price considering the market price, past history, speed nature.  The DLRS token is the new token, it is released via airdrop.  Half of its total supply is near the yobit site.  And half the token supply is among the users.  This is mainly related to Bitcoin.  Bitcoin has its price attached to the price.  And since its trading has started through Yobit site, its price is controlled by Yobit.

Note: I have highlighted almost everything of this token.  You can trade or invest by following this information.  However, I think the price will not increase that much.  Now if you want to trade then it is up to you

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Good !! dslr is another amazing coin represent by yobit . I really liked dslr because this coin having good trading volume per day . we will get qp% on everyday if we Keep our assest in investbox . your technical analysis in DSLR is really amazing 🙂 .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

@Cleaner I must say that these is an indept analysis that you have actually put together!

The DLRS coin at first seems to be a very easy going and steady coin on yobit, but barely a month has passed now and the value keeps depreciating but we pray it becomes a global coin someday and get listed on other exchange. 

• +2 2

10 hours ago, Froshk said:

@Cleaner I must say that these is an indept analysis that you have actually put together!

The DLRS coin at first seems to be a very easy going and steady coin on yobit, but barely a month has passed now and the value keeps depreciating but we pray it becomes a global coin someday and get listed on other exchange. 

@Froshk... Thank you brother for share your opinion.. We have noticed for a long time that the price of this token is stable.  In a word, this coin is less volatile.  However, it would be better to accept this token from other exchange sites.  As a result, its users will increase, its demand and supply will increase.  As a result, the price of tokens will not increase

• +2 1

I would really like to know where you got the total supply figure of 88,000,000,000. You have stated that this is the total supply and that the total supply is divided between the Yobit users and Yobit itself although there is many many times this amount still available for payouts in the 10% Invest Box plan. You need to add another three zero's to that figure before you will get this msg "It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment".

• +1 1
  • +4 1

57 minutes ago, Waltee said:

I would really like to know where you got the total supply figure of 88,000,000,000. You have stated that this is the total supply and that the total supply is divided between the Yobit users and Yobit itself although there is many many times this amount still available for payouts in the 10% Invest Box plan. You need to add another three zero's to that figure before you will get this msg "It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment".

@Waltee..  I saw the amount of delivery of this token in a blog.  However, I do not know how accurate it is.  However, if you invest with this token, you can get a good profit.  However, it is not possible to invest with the amount of tokens we have received from AirDrop.  So you have to buy and invest this token with BTC.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

@Waltee..  I saw the amount of delivery of this token in a blog.  However, I do not know how accurate it is.  However, if you invest with this token, you can get a good profit.  However, it is not possible to invest with the amount of tokens we have received from AirDrop.  So you have to buy and invest this token with BTC.

Yes I agree @Cleaner now it is not possible to invest with those 1700 DLRS we received through Airdrop, is possible in the first time when the Investbox DLRS minimum was 2000 DLRS, now is 10000 DLRS. So the unique option is buying more and invest , it is very profitable and it is the moment to approach the opportunity before they close the IB.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

Yes I agree @Cleaner now it is not possible to invest with those 1700 DLRS we received through Airdrop, is possible in the first time when the Investbox DLRS minimum was 2000 DLRS, now is 10000 DLRS. So the unique option is buying more and invest , it is very profitable and it is the moment to approach the opportunity before they close the IB.

@tienda..We usually get this token from AirDrop.  And the first Yobit Airdrop users got.  But we got 1700 tokens first.  But then a maximum of 2000 tokens was needed to invest.  And now you need 10,000 tokens to invest.  So if we invest now we have to buy tokens.  However, the return on investment of this token is much better

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/9/2020 at 1:56 PM, Cleaner said:

At the moment you need 10,000 DLRS tokens to invest in IB. I bought about 200K last week, put them in IB, sold half of them yesterday and made a very nice profit. I'm gonna keep the other 100K in IB and see how things pan out, the price seems to be steadily rising. It took a bit of dip after I dumped the 100K tokens but it seems to have bounced back. Could be a good little money spinner for a while.

On 11/7/2020 at 9:05 AM, Cleaner said:

don't think its price will increase in the future.  Because it has very few user

For some reasons, your predictions is on point 🎯. A lot made mistakes trading this token, using the investbox to earn more than double and reinvesting. Such token as DLRS is a one-time investment. 10% interest from the investbox daily means 100% in 10days; that's is just disastrous for a token with no use as DLRS. Again, no one put that into consideration.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 12/4/2020 at 1:49 AM, Raqeebzy said:

For some reasons, your predictions is on point 🎯. A lot made mistakes trading this token, using the investbox to earn more than double and reinvesting. Such token as DLRS is a one-time investment. 10% interest from the investbox daily means 100% in 10days; that's is just disastrous for a token with no use as DLRS. Again, no one put that into consideration.

@Raqeebzy..What I predicted has come true today.  You will notice now that its price has dropped so much that its investors and traders are scared.  However, this coin came through the airdrop.  As a result, I can't find any good side of this token.  The price of this token is no longer being pumped.  However, it is very interesting to invest.  However, its price will be exhausted one day.

Thank you for this analysis on the DLRS coin. It is sad to see the rapid decline of the DLRS coin in the last month as the coin was released to the point where it is now, which as been a major decline in the price. Personally, i have invested in this airdrop after it was released and was saddened as i did lose a lot of money in this token as the invest box is not high enough to cover the daily price reductions of the DLRS coin. I do hope that in the future there is action taken by the admins of yobit in which to pump this coin perhaps or perhaps even to try and regain some of the price lost in the coin as i think that this coin was very short-lived and i don't personally believe that yobit will let one of their airdrops die out so quickly. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/8/2020 at 11:01 AM, Cleaner said:

@Raqeebzy..What I predicted has come true today.  You will notice now that its price has dropped so much that its investors and traders are scared.  However, this coin came through the airdrop.  As a result, I can't find any good side of this token.  The price of this token is no longer being pumped.  However, it is very interesting to invest.  However, its price will be exhausted one day.

Right mate. In fact, I must say I am a little impressed by your technical knowledge and analysis of DLRS; looks much like a dead token now, added to the lists of others. I was lucky to sell earlier even though I made less than 3% profit; it was better than none. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Right mate. In fact, I must say I am a little impressed by your technical knowledge and analysis of DLRS; looks much like a dead token now, added to the lists of others. I was lucky to sell earlier even though I made less than 3% profit; it was better than none. 

@Raqeebzy its heard very well that you have been able to sold your dlrs with small lose but we some dlrs user get lose around 70%-90% from dlrs because we bought at 29 satoshi and next day drop to 17 satoshi..  We thought we can recover our lose but unfortunately we lose more as the price drop more man..        

• +2 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Raqeebzy its heard very well that you have been able to sold your dlrs with small lose but we some dlrs user get lose around 70%-90% from dlrs because we bought at 29 satoshi and next day drop to 17 satoshi..  We thought we can recover our lose but unfortunately we lose more as the price drop more man..        

Sorry, I am aware of your loss with a few other members. I think you just made a right investment at a very wrong time. I still thank myself for selling faster even though it was a little investment. 

I would say you should keep in the investbox and hold for long. You might not know what Yobit has in plan for it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I suggest to look in the inflation coming to the market specially while you are investing in the platform that gives you certain % daily or weekly either it's Decentralized or centralised.

10% per day was there for Dlrs and along with you there were huge number of participants in the Investbox because of which they all needed profit like you and were wanting to sell.  This causes the constant decrease in the price so for such opportunity you need to be fast forward. I hope next time you don't make such mistake.

Have you sold dlrs at 17 sat next day or they are still with you?🤔

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Have you sold dlrs at 17 sat next day or they are still with you?🤔

No,man @Ridam.. Actually i was in 60% lose by bought dlrs..  I sold some some dlrs at 21satoshi and some sold at 13 satoshi  and left 44k sold at 3 satoshi..  I thought that dlrs will pump or keep stable for some days so that i can easily recover my capital or lose but it give me more lose..   

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

No,man @Ridam.. Actually i was in 60% lose by bought dlrs..  I sold some some dlrs at 21satoshi and some sold at 13 satoshi  and left 44k sold at 3 satoshi..  I thought that dlrs will pump or keep stable for some days so that i can easily recover my capital or lose but it give me more lose..   

It's terrible loss bro. But keep focused next time on other Currency like Talk and you can recover the loss from one assest by investing in another Currency at right time.

Keep in mind every trade gives you a lesson and never forget the things about inflation I have mentioned above.

Now the dlrs is at 1 sat bro, and yesterday while I checked only 1 buy order was there which was at 1 sat.

• +3 2

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Now the dlrs is at 1 sat bro, and yesterday while I checked only 1 buy order was there which was at 1 sat

@Ridam i have checked too brother and this is the only buy order which help to dlrs Won't die because i see no buy order again from any member or trader which can help it to pump..   Yah i got lose enough from dlrs investment so decided to invest into good altcoin only..         

• +2 1

The dlrs currency collapsed completely because its price is now 1 satoshi and I do not see any interest from investors to raise prices, and the reason for that is, according to me, the daily return in the investbox is very high, about 10%.

21 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

would say you should keep in the investbox and hold for long. You might not know what Yobit has in plan for it.

@Raqeebzy unfortunately  when i faced the dlrs pump situation then was confused what to do actually and for this reason sold all coin with 60% lose immediately..  Yah still many member holding dlrs in investbox to recover their capital easily..         

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Raqeebzy unfortunately  when i faced the dlrs pump situation then was confused what to do actually and for this reason sold all coin with 60% lose immediately..  Yah still many member holding dlrs in investbox to recover their capital easily..         

I really hope there will enough liquidity by then when they have totally recovered and decided to sell off. I hope it isn't totally dead by then as investors will avoid making more investment in it. I wish all the best of decision making. 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam i have checked too brother and this is the only buy order which help to dlrs Won't die because i see no buy order again from any member or trader which can help it to pump..   Yah i got lose enough from dlrs investment so decided to invest into good altcoin only..         

Investment in alts is bit risky too bro.Be Sure to analyse the upcoming updates and they are making development according to their roadmap or not. Make your entry price target and let the price come to that level and buy then wait for desired profit.

Also,Look Bitcoin dominance before making investment in altcoins.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

Also,Look Bitcoin dominance before making investment in altcoins.

@Ridam as far as i know there has no btc dominance on any altcoin except ETH..   I think you know that eth price pump depend on btc pump and left altcoin pump depends on eth..   For more explanation this time btc bullrun didnt lead eth price up instantly but after btc become stable then eth start to pump with its left alt coin..        

• +2 1

Currently the DLRS token trading is already dead in bitcoin market, so that's people are now buying this coin through dogecoin market, I think because of doge market it having many decimal places it would be dropping slowly.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link