I saw some accounts those are banned due to mixture of words what is this guys? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fa19ba045

I saw some accounts those are banned due to mixture of words what is this guys?

On 11/6/2020 at 10:45 AM, Fa19ba045 said:

Dear guys I wanna know about the mixtures of words. For example a person make his post by picking some words from an other person's words, Is this the mixture of words? 

There is a rule against plagiarism in the forum. Posts making in the forum must be unique and be your own words, I think it is clear for those who have already read and understand the regulations. It attracts warning or suspension as the moderators sees it. So you shouldn't e surprised at ban of such members.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

What is mixture of words friend? They plagiarised others and just changed a few words? This is unethical and not tolerated anywhere. It is also illegal in some cases and anyone doing that is actually an idiot. I really hope I didn't give any positive reaction to anyone of these people and I'm going to watch better now where I give.

The forum gave such a good opportunity, and there are members who do not appreciate that opportunity. In my opinion you have to make an effort here, and give your opinion based on your experiences, and not copy what the member said, as this is wrong and very unnecessary, and as for the members who spam, they will not last long here because we have moderators working to keep the forum clean and we, members, have to help by reporting when we realize something is wrong. There is nothing to worry about if you follow the rules, as the forum is fair and always seeks the best for us members.

3 minutes ago, Ivanvlad4 said:

The forum gave such a good opportunity, and there are members who do not appreciate that opportunity. In my opinion you have to make an effort here, and give your opinion based on your experiences, and not copy what the member said, as this is wrong and very unnecessary, and as for the members who spam, they will not last long here because we have moderators working to keep the forum clean and we, members, have to help by reporting when we realize something is wrong. There is nothing to worry about if you follow the rules, as the forum is fair and always seeks the best for us members.

Yes you are defiantly right. If you most post in this place you have to be real, authentic and the words most come from you genuinely no matter how bad it looks at least its your idea which is the most important thing. I like your comment.

• +2 1

One of the reasons why crypto accounts are banded is that crypto does not follow all the rules.  If any member of this forum does not comply with all the rules of crypto, copy-paste and post unnecessarily, then he must be banded.  So you also need to be careful about using words in crypto forums...

On 11/6/2020 at 10:45 AM, Fa19ba045 said:

Dear guys I wanna know about the mixtures of words. For example a person make his post by picking some words from an other person's words, Is this the mixture of words? 

If you pick a word from someones post you are not guilty of plagiarism except if you pick a group of words or a whole sentence then no doubt you are guilty of plagiarism and your account will be definitely banned .But the best you can do you can read the post of different sources from different people and understand and come up with your own content using your own words and make it a unique one.

Unfortunately, there are some members in the forum who steal the content of others through copying and pasting, which is bad and violates the rules of the forum and will lead to banning the account of these members because the supervising team is constantly cleaning the forum from the spammers.

On 06.11.2020 at 12:45, Fa19ba045 said:

I dont think it is important to concentrate on those things. Speaking about me, i always write my own idea, even if it crosses with other people's. Never had any warning points of something, so think more about your impact on the concrete topic.

I think there is a limit for picking up words. Every topic have one or two words that is used in almost every post. But picking up complete sentences to make your post long is very unappreciated.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

This process is when someone stoles someone's idea and the rule guiding the forum state that any one found with such act most be penalized of doing such. In other prevent your self don't get involved. 

The account can be band due lack of good content that user publish that is why is very important to obey the rules and regulations to avoid your account been band you can also noticing that some band account are plagiarism meaning they are copy and paste

Thank you my friend's prayer, yes most people are a mix of words for this reason maybe the site prohibit I am advised to put new ideas instead of this

• -5 1

Yes it is against the rules that mixing your words with other's quotation ones are considered as bannable offense.

Imagine someone taking your words and putting them together as your sentence... That's plagiarism basically.

There's also some topic discussing it as well serving the purpose as report section.

• +4 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

What you are talking about is called plagiarism, where a person copies someone’s phrases and use them inside the forum, and this is forbidden and completely contrary to the rules, and the moderators ban every person who does plagiarism from inside or outside the forum

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i were you that would be the last thing you would do here as this is very bad idea to do so as we all know its okay to copy it as long the idea from within is different from the other one because we can easily spot people being lazy here or not.

• +5 1

Hello mate you should not disturbed your self about this who are engaged doing that because they don't add any value to the forum rather they reduced its value.

Edited by gbest2020

if you post a low-quality of posts and you do the plagiarism for sure your account will ban however if you follow and read the rules nothing will happen to you.

It's not allowed to copy other members posts that's totally against the rules and for sure

the post will be deleted you need to develop your own idea and make creative content

• +2 1

Its prohibited here to copy and paste of exact comment of someone,for this you can get banned or given warning points and we should always try to make our own comments based on our knowledge with the topic.

Edited by George10
adding infor.

Copying other people's comments, even if some words are replaced, is a violation of the Forum Rules. When you see such comments, report them to the moderators (Send link to the original and copied message for verification).

Almost all of the answers are correct. I close this topic as there is nothing more to discuss.

• +5 2