Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets

I prefer online wallet.  I use it and still now  facing no problem.  So,  i prefer online wallet my friend    

I will prefer mobile wallets. Because I trust in mobile wallets. I can access my mobile wallet at any where and any time. But in online wallets there are a lot of restrictions some time we need to verify our I'd address to access our wallet which make me annoying.  

I will choose or prefer mobile wallets. It is because it is more convenient and easy to access compare to web wallets or online wallets. Also, most of the wallets that you can use in the web also have a mobile version already so you don't need to surf the web, just need to download it and you are ready to use it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Online wallets or hot wallets are basically good if you need your funds to use frequently and like to make easy access to them. I keep the funds that are needed to exchange and I trade them in online Wallets.

If I am going to hold that coin for long time then I use non-custodial wallets and I can be sure as I hold my Private Keys with me.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Online wallets are best.One of the best online wallet is blockchain wallet. We use wallets to store our money. Security is very important for this.This wallet is best for security.We can store our money here very safely. 

On 11/6/2020 at 10:18 AM, Froshk said:

Which Do you prefer, ONLINE                wallets or MOBILE wallets 

Wallets are like the first step towards accuring or owning a cryptocurrency 

Online wallet 

An online wallet allows you to access your crypto via the internet. Although they are fast in transactions and are able to manage multiple crypto currencies on the go, the risk are that you are opened to a potential vulnerability to hackers and scams

Mobile wallet 

ON the contrary, mobile wallets are available on your phone through an application. 

They are secured and a bit safe as well as easily accessible but you risk losing your cryptos should incase you lost or misplace your phone 

Having gone through these post,          which would you rather prefer? 

ONLINE or MOBILE wallets?? 

I prefer both because there is a use of both. Sometime we want online and sometime we want mobile wallets but I think mobile wallets is best and easy because it provide security and it is the mist important thing that our Monet is secure but some online wallets also provide full security but there are some and if you elect the wrong then you can loss your all money so we have select it carefully and my online wallet us providing full security and it is good.

• +1 1

Mobile wallets are best. Mobile wallets are best because of many reasons. They supports multiple currencies. They are almost safe, secure and trusted. Their security system is very high.

53 minutes ago, RamiCrypto said:

My friend, there is no big difference between them, for example, Trust wallet is an online wallet and there is an Android application on the mobile, so the comparison is not made in this way, you mean the comparison between cold wallets (online hardware) and hot wallets (online software) and certainly the best are wallets Cold because it is safer because it is not permanently connected to the Internet.

@RamiCryptoYou are probably the one getting the comparison wrong,

Okay let me make it more clear, for example the trust wallet you mentioned, is it the mobile Application you prefer or the Desktop version,?? 

Mobile wallets are much safer than online wallets. They can not be hacked. They are more secure than online wallets because while using online wallets there is fear of losing money or other scam. But in mobile wallets your money is safe.

Personally I choose the mobile wallet, it is more comfortable to use and you can do it from anywhere and at any time

• +1 1

Everyone have its own chooice to use wallets either some one like to use only mobile wallet and use it on desktop .I prefer to use online wallet as mobile can be snached or can get damage easily but desktop is safer way to use things .

I only use online wallet. I prefer you online wallet because it is safe and secure wallet. It's transaction fee is very low. You can easily buy and sell any coins. I personally use trust wallet. I recommend you to use it.

I just prefer coinbase and blockchain and em using these a long time for online platform these wallet provide high lavel security and trustable and more transaction fee low in these wallet no scam problem 

• +3 1

Wallets can be defined which contain the cryptocurrency and different types af wallets which we can use. Online wallet prefer to all the features and money which we save and easily withdrawal and transfer. It obtained by some applications. Mobile wallet contains many personal information and money by some applications devices..

On 11/6/2020 at 8:18 AM, Froshk said:

Which Do you prefer, ONLINE                wallets or MOBILE wallets 

Wallets are like the first step towards accuring or owning a cryptocurrency 

Online wallet 

An online wallet allows you to access your crypto via the internet. Although they are fast in transactions and are able to manage multiple crypto currencies on the go, the risk are that you are opened to a potential vulnerability to hackers and scams

Mobile wallet 

ON the contrary, mobile wallets are available on your phone through an application. 

They are secured and a bit safe as well as easily accessible but you risk losing your cryptos should incase you lost or misplace your phone 

Having gone through these post,          which would you rather prefer? 

ONLINE or MOBILE wallets?? 

I also suggest a mobile wallets because mostly of them are offline wallers such as coinomi wallet, and offline wallets are one of the best crypto wallets. 

• +3 1

Both are best but I recommend you online wallet because they are safe and secure wallets. I personally use online wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is high. You can easily buy and sell anything from it. 

• +1 1

I prefer you only inline wallet. I only use online wallet. It is safe and secure wallet. It's transaction fee is very low and it's security is high. You can easy buy and sell from online wallet. You can take easy withdraw from this.

I prefer mobile wallet because it is safe .Mobile wallets are Installed in mobile like any other mobile application .Mobile wallet is an offline service and it is more secure than online service. Against this,online wallets can hack and our money is also be stolen. 

Security should be our first priority.I would like to prefer mobile wallet instead of Online wallet.Mobile wallet is secured if we did not lose the mobile phone .But in online wallet their is always risk of losing your money by faceing scammers and hackers.

Online wallet is easier than mobile wallet because online wallet facility is available. We can do many things with online wallet like store cryptocurrency.If we want to send money to someone else, we can do it very easily, we can also buy cryptocurrency, but it cannot be done with mobile, so the advantage of online wallet is more.

• +1 1

According to my thinking it is difficult to differentiate between online wallets and Mobile wallets,because both wallets have benefits as,Online wallet help to pay when you are shopping online. A Mobile wallet is also a type of online  wallet that accessible through an app on mobile device. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Excelsior said:

I will prefer using that of the mobile because its fast and easier to access with the good Internet connection service. But I want to ask can I have both (online and mobile app wallet)?

Offcourse there's no crime in holding both online and a mobile wallets, infact it's better to be accessing the two, these way, you will have a backup of your information incase you inadvertently do away with one.