So how has Crypto helped me - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

Yes my all dear friends this platform very important and help full for every person. Both people get more benefit on this platform. This platform provides more information and a lot of money every person.  I request all hard worker people join this platform and get money for makes colourful life and enjoy. So this platform very helpful for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

It helps us both earn and learn. You can make good money by working on it for a while. I have worked on many more applications and sites, but the best of them is crypto. This is a real earning site. A lot of new things have been learned by working on it. It helps me to master English. A lot of general knowledge is available here.

• +2 1

Hi friends, I am new here on this platform and I have earn anything yet but from what a friend who introduced this platform told me, he said it has helped a lot of people.

On 11/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

Welcome dear .. according to my opinion crypto world over the world wide is good site . They help for earning . If many people facing financially problems they helped so much . Also learn several things

Needless to say, I have benefited a lot from this forum. It is very important to know English at present. For example, in case of job, going abroad, education, it is very important for us to know English. This forum is helping me to become linguistically proficient. I am getting a lot of education besides income. This is really a very useful site for me.

I enjoyed reading stories posts similar to this one @Mike1515 it increases my confidence to add more effort to be learning the knowledge of crypto currencies all, learning from YouTube channel from experts and searching in google sites 

Thanks for sharing your story. That can appreciate other to use crypto. Cryptocurrency gives us many benefits. People are making a good profit by trading or investing cryptocurrencies. Like you, we can also transfer coins or sell the coins and send it to our brothers or friends. It is very convenient to earn some money from crypto and transfer them without any hesitation. In future, i hope many countries will allow cryptocurrency and that make our life more easier. 

• +1 1

This platform is great and it plays a very important role in our lives. it makes our lives a lot easier because when we work on this forum we get money from it and provide resource for our lives, and also we get to learn a lot.

That was a remarkable mate. Truly cryptocurrency definitely helpful in every way. That's virtually viable to ship cash the use of cryptocurrency and the suitable issue without any third party. Cryptocurrency is the future currency so assume extra things that we can do in cryptocurrency in the future. 

Hi mate. This is a good story and it will motivate many members around here. I also want to share my story.

I was facing many financial challenges and one of my friend told me about this forum. First of all i didn't believe him but i decided to try this and after joining and working at this forum i was astonished and excited and very happy. I have learned and earned and this forum helped me a lot.

• +4 1

Crypto helped me learn more about cryptocurrency and knowledge I hope it will help me make a good income in the days to come. As a student, this is a place where students can earn pocket money for studies.

Friend, in my case cryptocurrencies and the Cryptotalk forum has helped me a lot with my studies, since in this way I can have an income and continue studying without the need for a full-time job, in addition to helping me it teaches me a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies and I have also learned to help other users.

Crypto is a big forum for online earning money. You can earn money and learn knowledge about the crypto currency. You can earn daily almost 6 doller by creating only 20 posts. Crypto currency is very popular in some countries .

Thank I'm joined forum day ago then I have been heard some news about how forum is working perfectly, and I thought the forum is really good enough to earning my income to sustain my needs at school.

In fact, crypto coins help those who know how to use them in most areas. If we want to transfer any currency, or if we want to invest and make money, these coins are very useful.

Crypto forum is helpful for the newbie and there are many senior members are available and help the Jr members and newbie so this for learning and eran money in this forum and I am student ana prt time work here 

• +2 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

• +3 1

Crypto helped us in learning and earning as well. It is best platform where we can earn by posting coments. It is best way to earn safe money.

• +2 1

Hey dear you have done a really amazing post and its a good thing you have shared your experience with us so that we can learn thorugh it can can gain knowledge from it and crypto is really helpful it helps me financially and also to improve skills

• +3 1

Crypto helps us more a lot because in times of digital currencies it allows users to know more autonomy over their own money than fiat currencies do, at least in theory. Users are able to control how they spend their money without dealing with an intermediary authority like a bank or government.

Personally, cryptocurrencies have helped me a lot to solve my unemployment problems since working online with cryptocurrencies I can generate income which helps me solve without daily needs, I am very grateful to cryptotalk for these great opportunities that it offers us so much of learn how to generate income every day.

Dear @Mike1515 this forum is the best way for learning by working on this forum we can earn a handsome amount this forum can solve our finincial problems by working on this platform we can improve our knowledge and thoughts 

Thereally hard to earn some money to spend in our daily needs. So, Thanks to my friends who are refer this forum to me that they said it will help me on my school bills and I would also help my family because of this forum and it happens. 

Cryptotalk is best platform which is providing us opportunity to learn and earn at the same time. I want to earn money to manage my educational expenses. That is why i joined this forum.

That's right transaction are done very easily through crypto, crypto is good for us in every way, crypto currency is very helpful in financial situations, Many people are fulfilling their different needs through crypto