So how has Crypto helped me - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

Crypto is a great platform where it helps financially and also helps to get a great kind of knowledge in the field of crypto world. Crypto had changed the life style of many people and also helped many unemployed people to get a financially support.

Absolutely crypto helps us in our many field, by example, if we need money, then we can earn more money on this form in a short time and can also increase our knowledge, this is a very good platform.  I like this platform .You can use it easily .

Crypto is an interesting platform as well as a professional platform which is paying us for commenting and posting. Apart from this, it is such a family meeting platform that we get a chance to share our ideas and feelings with people. And apart from this, we get a lot of experience and knowledge from trading here, almost helps us a lot in our daily life. 

Hello my friend, I am new here in this forum and am happy to join this forum because crypto is good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge, and crypto has many people changed life style, take care and Good Luck...

Crypto is the forum for online earning. It gives you the rewards to react on the posts. It helps you to earn money. It also help you to fulfill you requirements. In this way you get help from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotalk has helped me in many ways, it shows us the opportunity to earn money, before I joined this forum I know nothing about cryptocurrency so it gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies from here

• +1 1

On 11/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

@Mike1515hey dear you have created a good content for discussion and your post is really informative for others and it's really good and helpful platform for all of us as I'm a student and I have a lot expenses so I can get financial help from here without loss of my study

• +3 1

For this matter, the bolackchain was created in the first place, decentralized liquid money that is not affiliated with anyone and is available on-line..you can pay through it anywhere you want and can replace the dollar, i am happy to hear this story..

Hello my friend, yes your right Crypto talk help members many ways. 

As I'm student I need money to full fill my studies requirements. 

I work I that plateform and earn btc I sell talk tokens and get money which is help in daily life.

Now in this modernization era people need a place where his/her family safe. So Crypto give part time job

Surely,crypto is helpful for every one.  Because we do work at this platform easily in home  from other office. And we get knowledge more and also money. I would  not  say wrong if i say this that crypto is helpful for both knowledge and money. 

Crypto has helped me  in many ways  i have gained a knowledge from this forum  and also at the same time i am earning a good profit from crypto so crypto helped me alot to  create new topica also lear from the other opinions. 

In fact, I have not benefited from cryptocurrencies with anything yet because I am new to using the site, but I was able to accumulate a good amount of cash.

• +3 1

It is very true to say a that the terms like borderless digital virtual and real without any lag are true for cryptocurrency. With the introduction of cryptocurrency there are no borders. People will meet each other and will do business without any physical interaction. This is exactly what is the future of the world.

Very nice experience.crypto is beneficial many ways. It just demands sone time and knowledge. Learn about it and be sincere with it. It will give you reward in many ways.

It is very helpful and good to work on crypto because by working on crypto one can get the money of his need as one has to work 2:00 or 2:30 hours on the  crpto .Many people join the crpto platform and are earning good money by working here. 

• +5 1

Dear Friends I am a student and I need money crypto is the best way to earn money in authentic way in this way we can learn more knowledge and earn money. I thankful to crypto.

This is a great platform for everyone. I am a student and this platform will prove to be very helpful for me in coming days. I already got my first payment two days ago. This platform is helping me to earn and meet my expenses and also I am getting very useful knowledge about crypto currencies. 

It has helped me financially, means that by staying here for 2 hours of my day, I get so much money that I can complete my basic needs and besides this I have got information about many things by working on this platform.  

Vey well experienced you share . I am glad to know about your experience . Crypto is the amazing platform which helps every one in every filed of life . The beautiful factor of this platform is that we can also improve our skills here besides earning 

Dear crypto currency encourages us from numerous points of view. Through this we can get to know individuals from home and foreign. It causes us discover old buddies. Also, through this gathering we can get thoughts on different subjects. It likewise causes us to bring in cash sitting at home. 

crytotalk can change our lives.  It gives us a certain amount of money with which we can fulfill our dreams.  Thanks for asking such an important question

Crypto talk is really really helpful. Especially for student who have to face many financial problem but there are very limited way to recover them. But crypto talk help people in financial issues.

I would say that crypto has really given a lot of useful things.  Crypto posts help to understand many things about virtual money.  It helped me improve my English.  I got a lot from you about this forum. The civilized way that saves time and effort and shortens the distance.  I hope in the future it will be possible to deal with it without converting it into paper currency.

We have been able to do this in our future because crypto plays a very important role in our life, rejuvenating a child from rich to poor.  Today you are doing your business as well as teaching others.

I think that you live in a civilized country. As for us people who live in third world countries, electronic payment is still a distant dream for us .. Everyone believes that bank cards are available in all parts of the world, but until now they have only reached us internally, as if they are baby bank cards without external transfers This is devastating to our financial and investment culture, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, as we do not have the infrastructure for investment.

• +1 1