Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

Thank you, my friend, we are already here to make money and receive sufficient knowledge and experience to do business related to cryptocurrencies and how to collect them so that we have the patience and positive energy to be successful.

We should not give up that there is no one wise to do that, then we want that if you continue to work on this platform, you will surely become successful and to achieve success you always have to continue to do everything.  

I believe that working in any field takes effort and time to be successful in it and start earning and making money.  There is no easy job so you need to work hard, learn and keep working in order to achieve your goals.  I advise beginners not to give up easily and keep working.

I think beginners should work hard and learn a lot of information before entering into trades and patience is the main key to profit in the cryptocurrency space.

• +2 1

Whatever you choose your goal and work hard
You cannot quit from what you started
Your goal should be a catalyst to continue work and avoid giving up ... so know that thanks to your efforts, you will get what you want and achieve positive results.

My advice is not to give up work in this forum because we will succeed someday and do not stop reading the publications and persevere in learning about everything in this forum because earning profits from it requires patience, education and a thoughtful plan at work

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I know many people who have given up working with cryptocurrencies because they need time, but in my opinion they are the losers because this world needs us to invest our time in it and we do not waste our time here, but rather we will gain .. We will gain knowledge, interest and money and invest our time in something useful instead of wasting it in vain I advise everyone to be patient in order to reach their goals in the end, because the joy of success lies in the fatigue to reach it.

I am a new member I have not yet reached the currency trading stage, but I am here on this platform to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I think my time is still long, but I strive for continuity by being patient to get to my destination.
I recommend gathering information and knowledge before starting to trade so that the profit in currencies is almost guaranteed

It's really sad, giving up is the worst decision anyone can make. Working here is not difficult but it definitely takes some time to start earning.، What we have to do is be patient and continue to work, and after some time we will find ourselves earning money, and in this period we will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and our communication skills will develop.

Of course dear you are right some of the beginner members left cryptotalk forum due to its late earning but I suggest all of you that please don't give up because success cannot be  achieved easily so be patience and do your work properly...thank you.

Well said mate. All things must want the effort and patience. Without these cant reach our goal. So we must ready to spend our time and effort. Not a lot of times. Only taking few time may be two hours. Keep it up.

• +1 1

Right, most beginners give up crypto because they are afraid of losing money, or because it takes a long time to become an expert. 

However, one thing is certain: the crypto world is a game of patience. 

As a result, the winner of these games indicates that success in crypto requires patience, hard work, and consistency. 

So never give up, just keep learning crypto, and one day you will be a successful digital entrepreneur.

Yes, this is true. We must work hard and actively and not stop and complete the posts to the fullest, keep up with progress, build a good reputation in the forum and increase experience and knowledge

Yes dear I agree with some members think that they can make rich in Crypto world. But they can earn good money in one condition of they give efforts and keep patience. We need to Investment on real site where we can earn good money . And I will suggest you for investment on yobit. 

• +4 1

Infinite patience is required for any work. Success does not come in any work without patience.  You should not give up before starting any work.  The work should go to the end.  This will increase the attraction towards that work.  Enthusiasm for work will increase. At the same time, we have to notice whether our work is right or not.  We need to invest in real sites where we can make good money.

I agree with you, my friend, you should never surrender. Instead, you should properly set plans and courses of action in this forum in order to reach the aspirations that you set.

Day after day I feel excited and courageous to complete what I started, knowing that I am a beginner, but I have read many important posts that have benefited me and made me think patiently for the days to come. Thank you for your encouragement to us beginners .

There's no reason to giving up. This platform is full of amazing people who will motivate you and guide you in your journey and the content here is so rich and can teach you alot of things. You should always go on and continue it's a process that needs patience so just wait and see the results. 

Hi mate is true we don't need to give up in crypto talk currency we need to keep hustling in order to make money and achieve our goals by making posts and comments that are meaningful useful and educative that will make other members of the forum to acquire knowledge and experience 

Yeah, that's what we all are trying to do here. Sometimes, it gets frustrating as a beginner, you are not getting paid until after a certain amount of time that you begin to notice something getting into your wallets. Rewards are important for you to keep going. And patience, my friends, is the key! 

I agree with you. It is unfortunate to see some people who give up and stop what they started because of a problem you are facing, I always say that we must first maintain patience and confidence in order to get to a good place, I wish success to all. 

• +2 1

I advise everyone to continue working without hesitation, the situation only needs to be patient and make a greater effort to increase information and experience in order for us to succeed and reach the best way to invest and trade.

• +4 1

Well say my friend

We always have to work honestly and honestly and benefit everyone

We have to work harder and harder

never give up

We will upgrade a lot

The future is pretty much bright there

We have to be patient

And climb the stairs step by step

All the best to all my friend

You are right. I think that we should not give up because the road to success is long and needs patience, sufficient effort and collective cooperation as well. I wish everyone good and luck.