All Bitcoin topics asking about its weak sides being deleted? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

All Bitcoin topics asking about its weak sides being deleted?

i am new in the bitcoin. i do not know about the cryptotalk, so want to get the knowledge about the crypto and currency. i hear that mostly bitcoin websites are fake and they worked from it. and they give the nothing. i hope you good in it,

• +5 1

Actually, Cryptotalk platform is one of the most open platforms that support freedom of opinion. So i don't think your post has been deleted because it contains ideas that show weaknesses in Bitcoin. Deleting your posts may be because they violate the rules, or that your topic may be repeated a lot or your posts may contain wrong and unreliable ideas.

• +3 1

You can earn free bitcoin in many places. Basically, you can earn science by posting in forums. However, all negative posts you make may be deleted. Basically, you need to notice when posting. Your posts may be deleted for you. You can post better.

I've come across some threads in the forum that demonstrate the downside of Bitcoins. As a result, I don't believe all topics demonstrating BTC's flaws would be removed. It all focuses on how the post affects the forum's users and vice versa. Perhaps the substance of the post includes any points that violate the forum's guidelines. I believe this is an open forum, and you are free to write.

• +4 1

I don't think that's the reason. I think the post is deleted due to some other reasons. I myself saw many posts raising Questions on the value and authenticity of bitcoins but these posts were not deleted and even members were commenting on them. Yeah, deleting posts for cleaning the forum form fake news is an other thing and moderators are active all the time for their work in this forum.

Perhaps your posts were not deleted for this reason, but for another reason, which is non-compliance with the rules or that the post is not useful or illogical and not based on knowledge. Of course, all members have the right to publish everything related to this field, regardless of the different views.

Welcome dear, I do not think that your posts are deleted because you are talking about aspects of Bitcoin's weakness, your posts may contain unreliable and insincere information, or your posts may violate the forum rules.

I do not think that deleting the weak aspects of the Bitcoin currency is a good thing, as these aspects, after knowing them by the user, become more cautious and serious at work. I noticed that the forum roused this topic, but in my opinion, some of these aspects should be hidden to beware of any wrong use or any danger threatening our stock  .

Well my dear friend, I don't think the topics that talk about the drop in the price of bitcoin are being deleted .I think publications are accepted as long as they talk about encrypted currencies and do not violate basic rules. Therefore, make sure that the post is not duplicated or contrary

• +2 1

I do not think that the topics you are talking about will be deleted my friend because I have encountered many topics that talk about Bitcoin currency and its pros and cons. This forum is distinguished and gives you the freedom to express your opinion.

No, my friend, here you have the freedom to write about cryptocurrencies, but on the condition that you do not violate the rules, you can criticize the forum itself if you see a negative side of it, because with your posts we may improve the quality of the forum.

I never seen something like that happening. I have seen so many posts that already exist and are taking it against Bitcoin, even a person saying this is all a scam and it wasn't deleted. Instead we are laughing with these posts and perhaps yours was one of these but was already same as others. 

Yes, I think you can
A post may violate the rules of the forum
Or there is an older publication with the same meaning.

• +2 1

This platform is open to all types of dialogue and communication about the world of cryptocurrencies so I don't think that topics discussing the weakness of Bitcoin will be removed since it is normal for bitcoin to be weak sometimes and for it to be strong sometimes.

• +3 1

I'm not sure if deletion of posts have anything to do with bitcoin bearish topics, they might be deleting them because they are too many and sounds like the same topics been repeated.

No, this is not true, I have seen a lot of posts and topics that talk about the negatives of Bitcoin, I think you violated the rules and laws in this forum until your posts were deleted, this forum is an open place to exchange and discuss different opinions, good luck to all

• +4 1

Hello dear, I think that this platform is all about cryptocurrency related, so we most make posts that are related to bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, because any posts against that will be deleted by the platform moderators, thank you so much.

Look mate this forum provides us a good opportunity to earn. Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. I think you got wrong information mate. You can share bitcoin information plus any other information you want. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

Dear when we violet the rules or when we create a one question about any thing then our topic become bro deleted . Because we cannot do one question again and again if we create repeated topics then it becomes to deleted.

• +3 1

I don't think this is correct, this is either the topics are repititve or there are deleted as useless posts, so if really you want create a topic about bitcoin,, make sure it something new aside from that of others, this is my advice for you. 

If they can delete the age comment on the topic I think they would be deleting all of such things because the Bitcoin is going down these days and they do not want such things on the forum

you violated one of the rules and laws of the forum without realizing or that the post you have published is duplicated and published previously .. I think you can Post anything you want here as long as it benefits everyone.

That may be possible because of the low quality of the content of the topics because the platform do not care about the negative or positive side of the bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think so dear, morever the platform is all about the cryptocurrency related issue, so you need to post something about the bitcoin that is totally different from the old publications about the bitcoin to avoid topics repetition, this is my thought on this.