Mining from Laptop is possible? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
FrancescoRanzani

Mining from Laptop is possible?

I do not think that this will benefit you, my friend, because mining with a laptop will not collect much money for you, and you need a high-spec laptop in return, and this may cost you more than your profit.

• +3 1

Yes mining from laptop is possible and also the recommended to be used for this can of mining because one will be able to open many taps and start commenting one by one and so on.

• +1 1

Well you can do it very easily to mining from laptop for this regard you will have to buy an expensive laptop with GUP power which can make you to mine on the site .

12 hours ago, Ammur Pagli said:

Dear friend @Kate94 @James Ricci @Pereira as far as I know, you can't generate more than 20 hours for bitcoin mining, and it will take more than a week to raise only one dollar. So, it's not like running your laptop for hours and digging a few cents or a dollar per week. Even if you compare it. Thank you. 

@Ammur Pagli Friend, what kind of mining do you do, because mining with expert computers designed for mining can earn much more than a dollar in a week, normally these computers certainly cannot continuously mine for the sole reason of the computer itself, but if It can be done in a time of more than 20 hours, well, that is the information that I have from friends who mine.

• +2 1

Dear friend..the basis of mining is the computer..but you need a very powerful device with excellent specifications in order to make a lot of profit..if you do not have the previous capabilities, I advise you to secure it..I wish you success

Yes its possible to mine using your laptop but for this purpose you have remain to  turn on you Laptop on the regular basis for the long period of time.

If you want to do virtual mining like the one in Yobit, that's fine
Otherwise, the mining will cause damage to your computer immediately because it will not bear these things and it is not designed for them
There are special mining hardware that you can buy and work with without risking your simple machine.

You can do this on computers, even if they are small, but you need to search carefully for mining sites, and most of them require a great time, and yet they give them few coins compared to time.
Your profits will be small, even with the best sites.

Highly centralised processors are not economically viable in the mining process, and it is currently difficult to mine bitcoin with a personal computer. However, several places and services that offer this service allow you to use your device's computer power in exchange for bitcoin.

• +3 1

Hey all mates I'm new to the platform and I'm recently approaching the mining part. I know for a fact that you need very powerful hardware components and a high-profile PC to mine Bitcoin. But to mine other crypto values is it possible to do it platform normal PCs or laptops? For example, to mining Ethereum or Litecoin or Neo are there software that can be installed to get you started? plz guide me thanks.

Actually i think There are exceptional mining machines you can look on Amazon yet they have significant expense and they utilize a great deal of power. Cryptocurrency mining has become more difficult than ever. There are many platforms which contains the two features

Mining from laptop is possible but laptop earning is very small and you need to have very good GPU power. Laptop mining is a very expensive and you need to pay electricity cost but I do not recommend doing it.

I don't think so in my opinion this is not advisable for you I can't say anything about on this topic because I can't know about this as a beginner you must take idea from seniors members

Yes it is possible but you should not do that. It will damage your laptop. Mining required gpu. So you need a pc to mine you can even mine by using only a gpu. But you can not do mine in laptop. It is very bad for your laptop.

Friend I think that it is possible that we can mine on a laptop if we can work here in the forum through a computer because we will not be able to mine on a computer like this or a laptop if we can that I think so send him forward.

My friend the mining needs a plan and a study of the profits, for example, you have to know if your profit is enough to pay the electricity costs and I think that mining from computers has become useless

• +2 1

Mining from a laptop is completely possible, and I've done it for myself. The only drawback is that the earnings are very small, and you'll need a very powerful CPU but Bitcoin mining gives you the best return, I hope the two experts tell us about more details, good luck.

I know yes its posible but we have to really be careful because there is a lot that can happen , we need very strong computers and make sure that this computers do work perfectly without really much of a problem I think gamers laptops can work because usually they are very powerful and today we need to really be good in what we are doing.

Hi there greetings if you want to mine on laptop I think it is not a great idea you can do mining on laptop but is it is not ideal thing to do because mining want grid computing powers and also heat up your laptop very easily so in order to prevent this happening you should buy a new computer that has great computing power and it is very easy to mine on them

Well my dear friend, it is an important question and calls for thinking carefully before answering because there is still little information about coding matters.For me, I don’t know if it is possible to mine other currencies as Bitcoin is mined because I had never thought of this before

Yes why not, you can do mining on computer or laptop .Just like you do mining on mobile through an app or website, in the same way you can do mining on any website or app on computer too. If you want to do it through an app, then you have to install the app on the computer or laptop. But on this computer or laptop, its process will be a bit difficult because we will have to bear the cost of electricity and in addition, due to mining , other computer processes will be slow. 

• +1 1

It is possible to mine a laptop, but the profits are very low and you will need an expensive and high-quality and high-performance computer to mine bitcoin, but I do not recommend you to work on your mobile device because in the end you will lose your laptop there are many mining machines but they consume a lot of electricity and

Well .. in fact, my friend, the field of mining is completely out of my knowledge .. I do not know anything about it .. But during my stay in this forum of course, I will gather a lot of knowledge about all areas of the cryptocurrency .. I wish you and everyone luck and success.

Yes, my friend, there are many applications that allow you to mine coins and I have tried them, but I never recommend them because they consume the life of the device and the battery gives very low results, so it is a failed experience and an unsuccessful deal. Be sure to work here diligently and trade and invest your coins on the platforms. This is much better.

• +4 1

I think, my friend, that a normal computer or laptop can only return to you with a small profit, in addition to that, with this step you will gradually lose it because mining requires very high capabilities. However, these high specifications can be destroyed over time and require regular maintenance to make a reasonable profit, so don't risk this step.