Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

Gold or Bitcoin cannot be dispensed with, and neither of them can replace the other, nor can Bitcoin replace gold, as gold is especially important for us women, so we buy it for jewelry and adornments, not just for investment or trading.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/30/2020 at 5:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  7. Both are decentralized 
  8. Both depend on the supply and demand rule
  9. Both have popularity
  10. Both of them can not be corrupted or no fake copies can be produced

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me or not? Let me know.

I think am buying your idea here it seems pretty ok here, you have a reasonable thoughts here, Thank you for that.

Yes its true because gold is hardware and btc is softwear  both rates are rare in the market and both are profitable for everyone  so btc can not replace the gold in  ever in the future we can earn money by imvest in both  but i suggest to invest in btc because its rates can  change in dsily and it will be profitable for everyone.

Yes,of course.i Agree with you a little bit, but gold remains a stable substance that has a presence on the ground and people will feel more secure in dealing with it but no one knows what will keep us in the future

• +1 1

On 10/31/2020 at 12:33 AM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  9. Both have popularity

Yeah i was thinking the same thing earlier. But now, i'm skeptical that bitcoin might replace gold since our generation is toward digital currencies and also it might replace the physical money of some country. But who knows, maybe it goes the other way around.

Bitcoin will never replace gold. They will both exist and each will have it's market share. I am sure that gold is a bit precious because people value it a lot. Bitcoin is also valuable but since it doesn't have a physical presence then there is no doubt that it is not loved as gold.

I don't think we can compare them becaus both of them are from different fields and they have different works. I think bitcoin is the gold of the cryptocurrenies market and gold is the bitcoin of the gold of stock market.

• +1 1

That's true gold and Bitcoin are completely different things. Both are about it in their kind of section where they are accepted. Both are reliable. and basically gold is a hardware and Bitcoin is the online marketing currency so Bitcoin can never replace or gold can never replace Bitcoin. yeah you said the Bitcoin is short time investment and gold is long time investment but Bitcoin is also good for investment as the people who have purchased the Bitcoin in the past ten years ago was 15 years ago there Bitcoin value is too big to them and it gives a lot of profit to them.

gold: 

There are numerous components that make gold a solid safe resource. 

They are important as things for buyer merchandise, for example, gems and gadgets, and are uncommon. 

Despite interest, flexibly is still excessively low. 

Gold can't be made as though an organization gives new offers, or if a government bank prints cash. 

Bitcoin: 

Bitcoin is a blockchain-based digital money that shares a few properties of gold. 

Some have even called it "computerized gold" as a result of its frail relationship with every other resource, particularly stocks. 

Market members may when the cost of one bitcoin surpassed the cost of one official ounce of gold unexpectedly.

The information that you have shared with us include scientific elaboration as well as market stats of the Gold and BTC. I think BTC is more and more better than that of Gold. You can also compare the values of both the things in the market. In addition to it, the trading for the Bitcoin is preferable.

4 hours ago, Yachu said:

Yeah i was thinking the same thing earlier. But now, i'm skeptical that bitcoin might replace gold since our generation is toward digital currencies and also it might replace the physical money of some country. But who knows, maybe it goes the other way around.

I agree with you @Yachu that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular by the day. But I don't think that it could replace Fiat or Gold because crypto still doesn't have universal acceptance and many countries aren't accepting it yet. I think that both crypto and Gold will work together. But only time can tell what will happen.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I am agreed with your some content . But gold acceptance is the universal acceptance. Every people knows about the gold but on the other hand Bitcoin also a acceptance but in Bitcoin many people are lack of knowledge about the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin & gold both are at top in prioroty list of investors . 

But they can't replace each other at all .

It is because they both belongs to diiferent categories . One is commodity while the other is cryptocurrency . 

I think dear friends that gold and bitcoin are two very powerful assets, especially bitcoin in recent years is taking a brutal force I believe that bitcoin will have more value than gold
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
Greetings to everyone

Bitcoin is refer to as virtual gold is an advance of present gold , we all know that gold is a natural resource that have been in existence for a very long time and up till date gold has high demand because it serves many different purposes so it is unidealistic to say that Bitcoin will replace gold each has it own purpose.

I think bitcoin will not replace to gold.We know gold is very valuable objects.But bitcoin is one kind of currency.I think one day bitcoin demands will cross gold.

• +1 1

On 10/30/2020 at 10:18 PM, Dark Shadow said:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  5. Both are mined
  9. Both have popularity

@Dark Shadow You depict a good comparison between gold and Bitcoins. Both of them hold a great place, and are equally important for people. Actually Bitcoins are the jewelry(precious assets) for cryptocurrency investors, as we have seen many people interested in online earnings through Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. As per my understanding golds are physical assets, and they are stable at most times, and considered safer than Bitcoins(not talking about thefts) as they seem to have fixed/stable value and seem to increase on price only on certain occasions whereas Bitcoins are virtual assets, and are not considered safer because of it's varying price and can be mined by using CPU or miners(hardware products).

• +2 1

In my view bitcoin can never replace gold because gold has been there for a long time and it's value is getting increase day by day so that it can't be replaced .

Personally I think that bitcoin has a lot to offer and as you mentioned in your post it is true that both have their peculiarities and so far they are fighting to remain among the best in the market.

We should never ignore the physical form and use of gold which can never be reduced so you can use that too but you need to be more careful while surfing.

4 hours ago, setifien said:

Gold and Bitcoin are two different entities, so they are used in different fields but they have some common applications (like saving assets); in my opinion we need them both and no one can replace the other

@setifien exactly you are right because in this world some people like to take risk and some people want safety..  Those people who want to take risk usually invest in bitcoin and another one invest in gold coin..   But now a days most famous gold investor going toward into bitcoin Because of it profit..          

I also think that Bitcoin cannot replace Gold. It is because both are two different things. Bitcoin is a digital currency which you cannot hold it in your hand where as gold is something we use in our daily life.