How to use Private Message on Yobit Chat... - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to use Private Message on Yobit Chat...

Thank you, my friend, for bringing up this useful topic for everyone. I think that all members should read this useful topic. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Good idea, I was not aware of it, but I could not understand why we use it, is it necessary to have chats from this location indicated?  What do we gain from it, and does it expose us to fraudsters and exposure to them?  Please reply

I would like to thank the Crypto Forum for this large number of features that we know and do not know, they must be of use to us in our working life.

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful information, I haven't created a Yobit account yet, I will create the account when I complete 100 comments, when I start earning, I will need an account there, it got easier with this post

Edited by laith marouf

This topic that you have made I think it will be very useful because there are people who do not know how to use the private message in yobit chat and now thanks to you if they can know how to use it and also how to locate it without any problem.

Dear friend , I don't think it's a good advice even if that pm a feature on Yobit , cause this topic is meant for beginners and surly most of them will think that Yobit chat is trusted while it's not , because there is a lot of scammers waiting to scam some new people who don't know much about crypto currencies .

Wow what an idea! I was literally unaware of this function on yobit exchange . I came across withdrawal problems many time but didn't know this that we can consult with senior or admin through yobit and tell them our problem. I will definitely make use of this feature next time whenever i encounter any problem.

In fact, it is a good thing that yobit has a way for users to communicate with the platform, when they encounter problems in withdrawals or trading, but I heard from someone that there is a delay in responding when we ask any questions, and this is a very thing.

• +3 1

I had realized that there was a box of this class in yobit, but I had not really used it in its maximum splendor, since I have not had problems that are too difficult that I cannot solve, for this it is highly recommended to see that this box is of great help for when some mishaps happen to you that cannot be solved with your current experience.

Well I think most of us already know about this,  except for the beginners who don't know much about yobit. Anyway thanks so much for sharing this useful information begginers Can grab this opportunity and learn it

Yrs I have seen it at Yobit and many users are chatting there and it is really helpful to sort out the queries by asking our questions from the members there and hopefully will receive a reply from seniors.

Ooooh my dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and the great advice that you were looking for exactly. I wish you good luck and have a great time.

• +3 1

Thanks for that information. It's helpful for all those who are facing any issue in yobit. Now they can easily contact with administration of yobit regarding any issue by following these steps. This feature is helpful for making consultation with experts.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This specific theme is incredibly very good since aside from currently My spouse and i discover how to utilize individual communication throughout yobit chitchat is usually very good since folks who are not aware of as well as would not discover how to do it whenever they recognize due to this specific theme which enable it to put into practice as well as agree to precisely what that they figured out as well as many of us figured out for this theme who's will truly support people using a thing we end up needing currently as well as after.

It is a good and useful way to communicate with supervisors when we encounter any mistake or when we do not know what to do
Thank you for your participation .

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information . It is true that we get a lot of advice and solutions to our problems through the forum, but we can also use chat in yobit to get more solutions .

• +2 1

Thank you very much mate, I have seen some people chatting on yobit and I don't know how to do that too so that I can be sharing my little experience with some members in there but I don't have the experience on how to do it. Thanks so much for sharing this useful information.

We can use private messages if we want to know something specific from the members or if we want to communicate with the platform's administration to ask about a problem, so it is necessary to know the steps for sending a private message in Yobit.

I was asking about those people who send messages to this chat, and I don't know where and how to send a chat to them, and now thanks to your post, I realized how to participate in the chat or send any questions to the members
Thank you, my friend, you deserve a very good evaluation

Thank for giving this useful information and we can use this anytime . But I have not use his feature still now and never I need feel for this feature because this forum is not for talking and daily activities or friendship.

• +3 1

Wow, what a brilliant concept! This role on yobit exchange was completely unknown to me. I've dealt with withdrawal issues before, but I didn't realize we could talk with a senior or admin through yobit and tell them about our issues. When I run into a problem in the future, I will certainly use this feature.

Hi dear @tienda 

You make such a useful post mostly members are not aware about this the use of personal messages. It is very helpful for all members of this forum.

All the best

Keep posting

Thank you

Thank you, my friend, for this great post
I am a beginner and would like to know a lot about yobit and trading methods.
Here the question appears: Is it possible for users to cheat or tamper with the message, or is it possible for me to be defrauded because of a user I was sending in Yobit?

• +5 1

Ohh wonderful. I was not familiar with this option of yobit. Now i am happy and enjoying that i can make chat. Thank you very much dear mate to provide information. Now i  am able to make chat on Yobit. I was thinking that it is impossible.

It is simple that the new tachnique is better for used the message. if they encounter any problem using it so that we do not make mistakes or be banned, and in this case the work in the forum will proceed perfectly