How to use Private Message on Yobit Chat... - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to use Private Message on Yobit Chat...

Dear members today I will show you how you use the private message on Yobit website exchange.

The Yobit chat is the best method communication option to use if you have any issue about how you use Yobit or any issue about deposit, withdraw....etc

There are users who can help you and moderators, so you can use the chat or PM to communicate users!

1-First on your Yobit account click PM:

image.png.f54e11a43ee0bb16c050c2678b5c5c0a.png

2-Then click New ticket

image.png.be4ee7554a973f8af4a31aa839382ffd.png

3-Then write the Nick name and the message to communicate

image.thumb.png.588a8ec8ce2221c2a9f16d70d2c274f6.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

8 hours ago, tienda said:

There are users who can help you and moderators, so you can use the chat or PM to communicate users!

This is very good! You have write a very important topic, because not all members know about this. Only few members know that we can chat in Yobit exchange via PM as well. Though we should be careful because anyone can check you PM even scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks friend for the information, you never use the yobit option but it is good to know how to use it in case you ever see it I need to use it, if I have a problem that I cannot solve.

• +3 2

Reading through the private chat is really good. I learned some ideas about trading and traders also help other traders with price predictions and when and how to trade. its really good

• +3 1

This can be really helpful to all the users who are looking for quick solutions with their problems regarding yobit as well as cryptotalk. earlier I also had doubts regarding how I would be able to approach the senior members to get clarification regarding certain doubts. Now this is really easy method for the members to approach moderators to learn more easily and quickly.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It is a great information my friend thanks for your valuable information this would help many new members in this forum it is a great feature provide by yobit, it would help to reduce the pressure the traders by helping other traders for predicting the price rise and falling.

The private message chat on YoBit is essential to all of us to use in case we need to ask about how to perform some withdrawal and buying ,selling and exchange of tokens.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

As easy as that , then this is one place that I do love and I try my best to really get what is some of the questions that hinder me am usually trying my best to get the right tools working for us the good things about space is to really be sure that we use this chat box to engage with other investors, and kind do not post vulgar language there.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for the trick as I am using the Yobit from many years but did not notice the private chat section and also in public chat if you don't have the satoshi then you can't be able to post message.

• Useful or interesting 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes this is good feature on the yobit exchange and I think this is feature is only on this exchange. I didn't see this on anyone else...

This is quite an interesting topic! Because, thanks to messages, you can contact support, or use any other services, communicate with people! All this is quite cool, and very well motivates to develop, and the opportunity to learn more!

• +3 1

This is very good post. But i have no experience about this i want to know about crypto world more.   It's very helpful for members who work here. I think it’s very good opportunity to learn more. 

• +4 1

This is true. We must be careful in dealing with the platform, especially with regard to privacy issues, and we must contact support in any problem we encounter so that we do not take any wrong action exposing us to the charge of fraud and thus lose everything

On 10/30/2020 at 8:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

This is very good! You have write a very important topic, because not all members know about this. Only few members know that we can chat in Yobit exchange via PM as well. Though we should be careful because anyone can check you PM even scammers.

Exactly @Calvinpriva  newly yobit join new members don't know this feature, this feature really good on yobit where so many traders and other members share their tips, and anyone have any doubt then join that chat and get proper information,

I always visit this chat section to know what going on crypto market.

• +3 1

yes we can chat personal message in our crypto site so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of.this is very good and trusted site so that we have send personal message.

thanks

• +5 1

Hey mate, you are right we can solve the issue at yobit chat option if we face any difficulties, so it's a good option to communicate others people at yobit exchange. But if we want to chat that option our wallet need a some satoshi, so if any person want to chat please keep some satoshi to your bitcoin wallet.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@tienda Very interesting topic, thanks for sharing with us. In my opinion it's a good feature of yobit to solve every type of problem related to yobit. But my suggestion is that while using this opportunity beware of the scammers. Thay can stolen your money by doing some benefit to you .

We can contact the administration to solve our problem.

My question is that can we contact with administration to solve the problem that nowadays we are facing? I mean we are unable to send BTC in our balance, can we contact to solve it?

Edited by Sofia noor
  • +3 1

So far I have no problem using yobit Exchange.  Yobit Exchange has many features but yobit chat feature is very good. Here we can talk about our different types of problems and solve problems with the help of moderators.

Thanks for your kind information.  It’s a very good advantage for Yobit users. Here we can share our opinion about different thinks.Yobit is a trusted exchange site, the security system of this forum is more better than others. 

• +5 1

Wow this is nice so they can share ideas with the admins and we will complain about the problem we are facing and yobit. I think that's a nice innervation from the admins and I will emplore people to keep using the chat section to reach out to the admin

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/30/2020 at 2:02 PM, tienda said:

Dear members today I will show you how you use the private message on Yobit website exchange.

The Yobit chat is the best method communication option to use if you have any issue about how you use Yobit or any issue about deposit, withdraw....etc

1-First on your Yobit account click PM:

image.png.f54e11a43ee0bb16c050c2678b5c5c0a.png

2-Then click New ticket

image.png.be4ee7554a973f8af4a31aa839382ffd.png

3-Then write the Nick name and the message to communicate

image.thumb.png.588a8ec8ce2221c2a9f16d70d2c274f6.png

Thanks for sharing it. But I have a question about this feature on yobit. Why do you need to communicate with other people on it? Is there any option on doing some trading with both users? I'm confused. They can use telegram if they want too, but why in yobit?

• +2 1

Yeah dear @Honny143 PM is a good feature because there are many members who needs help in private, so PM is the only feature that can help them with that. I hope this topic has guide many beginners on how to use PM feature in Yobit exchange.

Edited by Calvinpriva
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

very good topic, I had no knowledge of this but until now I had no problems withdrawing money with yobit and binance, but this is good for people who have had problems when depositing or withdrawing money

Nice thing, but I need to know, are these messages going to be encrypted and maintain privacy or can some people view it?

Is it possible to create group chats?

• +1 1